(星球大战)
哇,这个如何?
Wow. How about this one?
看那里!
Ooh, over there!
有报导称,由于敌对帮派之间的争斗
There has been a rash report of violent incidents,
发生了许多暴♥力♥和假冒顶替的事件
happenings, and knockoffs as rival gangs fight.
让我看看
Let's see.
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
比克,别靠近他们
Blik. Get away from them.
我们叫过你不要理会露宿者
We told you to stay away from street rats.
嘿,尼罗,过来
Hey, Niro. Over here.
嘿
Hey.
走啦,快离开这里
Scram. Get out of here.
我们走吧
Let's go.
走啦
Keep walking.
Oh.
起来,快走
Come on. Scram.
你还清债务才可回来,死仔
And don't come back until you pay your debts, you deadbeat.
嘿,你们看什么?
Hey. What are you looking at?
走啦
Get outta here.
这里不欢迎你们
Nothing for you back here.
你们快走
Come on. Scram.
《星球大战:黑市传说》
(有钱的滋味)
让我看看
Let's see.
希望里面有糖果
Wish we had some crunchies.
嘿,看,是 CB
Hey, look. It's CB.
嘿,CB,你拿着什么? 不好了
Hey, CB. What you got there? - Oh, no.
不可以,今天绝对不可以
No, no. No, not today.
我说过我不会再给你们任何...
I told you before, I'm not giving you any--
看你做了什么
Oh! - Look what you've done.
惨了,拾起来
Oh, dear. All right. Um. Hmm.
抱歉,这是你的 谢谢
Sorry, here you go. - Thank you.
你跌了这个 谢谢
You dropped this. - Oh. Thank you.
这是我的 这是你的吗?
This is mine. - And that is yours?
这个是你的 好吧
And this is yours. - I see. All right. Um.
这是你的 是,谢谢
And this is yours. - Yes. Uh, thank you.
这是你的吗?
Is this yours?
那个?是我的,而这是你的
Oh, that? Yes, that's mine. And this is yours.
别忘了这个 好吧
Don't forget this. - I see.
还有这个 谢谢
Or this. - Thank you.
你跌了这个 谢谢,给我吧
I think you dropped this. - Thank you. Uh, I'll take that.
你也跌了这个 其实这是你的
You dropped this too. - Actually, this is yours.
我...谢谢 别客气,谢谢
Oh, I... Thank you. - Why, thank you.
再见
Good day, uh...
嘿!
Hey! Uh...
惨了,又中计
Oh, dear. Not again.
Mmm.
Mm-mmm.
我刚才见到你们的所作所为
I saw what you did back there.
还不错
Nice work.
别担心
Don't worry.
我不是警卫
I ain't a security officer.
你是谁?
Who are you?
就当我是个生意人
Let's just say a businessman.
等等
Hold on.
为什么给我们钱?
What's this for?
Call it an investment.
当是我的投资吧
Huh.
你觉得它值多少钱?
How much do you think it's worth?
多过我们曾经有过的
More than we ever had.
想消费吗?
Wanna spend it? - Whoa.
嘿
Hey.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
嗯?进来吧
Huh? Come on.
Oh.
糖果
Crunchies.
你们在哪里偷的?
Who'd you steal that from?
我们没有偷
We didn't steal it from no one.
那是怎样得来的?
Then how did you get it?
我们赚回来的
We earned it.
好吧
All right.
Whoa, whoa.
I could get used to this.
有钱的感觉真好
还有剩吗?
We got any left?
没有,都吃光了
Nope. All out.
Mm-mmm.
味道跟妈妈煮的一样
Just like Mom used to make.
你有挂念他们吗?
Do you ever miss them?
挂念谁?
Miss who?
你的父母
Your parents.
来吧,别幼稚,我对他们没什么印象
Come on, don't be stupid. I never really knew 'em.
Whoa.
醒来吧,看来你们昨晚非常高兴
Wakey-wakey. Looks like you had a fun time last night.
是吗?关你咩事?
Yeah? What's it to ya?
记住我是个生意人
Remember, I'm a businessman.
而你们现在是我的投资
And right now you're my investment.
那是什么意思?
What does that mean?
你们尝过有钱的滋味
You've had a taste of the good life.
想要更多吗?
Do you want some more?
你是什么人?
What happened to you?
做生意第一守则:不要问问题
First rule of business: You don't ask questions.
你们知道那地方吗?
You know that place?
你不是说不能问问题吗?
I thought you said don't ask questions.
别扮聪明
Don't get smart.
是,我们知道那地方
Yeah, we know that place.
那里的老板...却不太喜欢我们
The owner, though, he... he doesn't like us.
是吗?我也不喜欢他
Yeah? Well, I don't like him.
他里面的商业活动 跟我的生意有点冲突
He's got a little operation in there that's messing with my business interests.
你想我们做什么?
So, what do you want with us?
我有个机会给你们
I have an opportunity for you.
你们想不想赚取比昨天多五倍的钱?
How would you like to make five times what I gave you yesterday?
别担心,没什么难度
Don't worry. It's nothing hard.
我不确定,高比,这男人有些古怪
I don't know, Colby. There's something about this guy.
我从来没在这里见过他 现在却连续两天碰见他
I've never seen him around here before and now twice in two days?
又怎样?他有钱
So what? He's got money.
不值得的
It's not worth it.
You're right.
你是对的
我们要十倍
We want ten.
欢迎回来
Hey, welcome back.
希望你今天的运气好一点,嗯?
Hope you have more luck this time, huh?
够了!你们在骚扰我的顾客
Enough! You're disturbing my customers.
Oh, you think it's funny?
好好笑吗?
快去
Go!
嘿!
Hey!
回来
Get back here!
来吧
Come on.
嘿
Hey.
走快一点,细路
Run, boys. Run.
高比!
Colby!
我们要走啦 来吧,细路
We gotta go! - Come on, kid.
嘿
Hey.
细路,有好消息和坏消息
Good news, bad news, kid.
坏消息是你朋友被捕了
Bad news is your friend got caught.
好消息是他那份也是属于你的
Good news is you get his share.
欢迎加入我们
Welcome to the family.
(有钱的滋味)