他在私下调查新年前夜的爆♥炸♥案
Freelancing by himself about the New Year's Eve bombing.
他说他不得不出手阻止
He says he had to put him out of commission.
栽赃陷害这个警♥察♥杀人
Frame him for a murder.
他做了什么
He did what?
他向我保证这样可以永除后患
He reassures me this'll take care of the problem.
他过去一直都是个靠谱的能人
He's always been a reliable asset in the past.
能人
An asset...
正在快速变成我们的负担
fast becoming a liability.
我会解决他的
I'll deal with him.
好啊 找个适当的时候
Yeah, all in due course.
先给我接通安吉拉
First, get me Angela.
你跟我说你能管住他的
You told me you could manage him.
我们得把他弄出来
We need to get him out of there.
已经派人去了
There's a team on its way.
我们要补救这一事件 安吉拉
We're going to have to fix this, Angela.
无论以哪种方式
One way or another.
事事都得我亲自出马
Have to do everything myself.
你这样做很不明智
This is a very bad idea.
你知道的 是吧
You know that, right?
非常不明智
Like, very bad.
反正跟你也没关系 不是吗
It's not your problem, is it?
再说了
Besides,
你这样下去 可就要损失很大一笔钱了
you'd be talking yourself out of a very nice payday.
好吧 倒也是
Yeah. Well, there is that.
有人吗
Hello?
你真的不愿意听我的劝就此放弃吗
Are you sure I can't talk you out of this?
我带你男朋友进去已经良心不安了 而且我
I've already got your boyfriend on my conscience, and I...
我经历过比堆满毒废弃物的街道
I've been in scarier situations than abandoned streets
更可怕的情况
with a bunch of Hazmats lurking around.
那里有比这更可怕的东西
There are worse things to be afraid of.
你见识过了 是不是
You've seen them, haven't you?
那些东西
Those things.
是的 是的 我见过
Yeah. Yeah, I seen 'em.
二队前进
Second team moving in.
有人吗
Hello?
有人在吗
Anyone here?
我叫乔纳斯·弗莱克
My name is Jonas Flack.
我是内政部的
I'm with the Home Office.
我听见你在那后面的动静了
I can hear you back there.
我只是想聊聊而已
I just want to talk.
它们是从哪来的
Where do they come from?
那是些什么东西
What are they?
你读过 彼得·潘的故事吗
You ever read that story, peter Pan?
你还记得他的影子吗
Do you remember his shadow?
不要 别开枪
No! Hold your fire!
这里不安全
It's not safe here.
你是谁
Who are you?
你不需要戴那个的
You don't need that, you know.
空气本身并没有问题
There's nothing wrong with the air.
跟我来
Let's go.
他们快来了
They'll be coming.
你没患病
You're not sick.
我看起来像病了吗
Do I look sick?
但你在这里干什么
But what are you doing here?
这里应该没人才对的
There isn't supposed to be anyone left.
我们藏起来了 以为这样会安全
We hid. Thought we'd be safe.
但后来他们开始抓捕我们了
But then they started coming for us.
还有别人吗 和你一样
There are others? Like you?
没撤离的人
Ones that didn't leave?
乔纳斯
Jonas.
我 我怕得要命
I was-- I was so scared.
我好...
I am so...
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我到处找你 我好担心你
I looked everywhere. I was so scared.
对不起 我竟然说出那些话
All the things I said, I'm so sorry.
不 你说得没错
No, you were right.
这所有的一切 你...你都说得没错
About all of it, you were-- You were right.
我看见它们了
I've seen them.
天呐 你怎么了
Oh God. What's happened to you?
政♥府♥的人 他们打伤了他
The government men. They shot him.
什么
What?
全都是谎言
It's all been a lie.
新年前夜
New Year's Eve.
以及整个隔离区
The whole Quarantine Zone.
都是一个巨大的骗局
It's all been a colossal fraud.
大楼外覆盖的那些塑料膜
That plastic on the buildings
是为了掩盖他们的真正意图
is to hide what they're doing.
我早该听你的话
I should have listened to you.
他们在隐瞒着什么 珍
They're hiding something, Jens.
而且和那些东西有关
Something to do with those things.
这里根本没什么污染
There is no contamination.
和他们对我们宣传的不一样
Not the way they've been telling us.
现在他们要抓捕所有不愿离开的人
And now they're coming after anyone who won't leave.
除掉他们好让...
Getting rid of them so no--
糟糕
Shit.
我们得送他去医院
We need to get him to hospital.
你要怎么送他去呢
And how are you gonna do that?
我们得先...离开隔离区
We're going... to cross the border.
那是不可能的
We can't.
我们得逃出隔离区让其他人看到
We're going to come out the Quarantine Zone and make them see.
太疯狂了 不可能成功的
This is crazy. It will never work!
他们迟早会找来的 到时候就太迟了
Sooner or later they'll come, and then it will be too late.
你们是了解这里内情的唯一证据
You're the only proof of what's been going on here.
我们得逃出隔离带
We need to get across the perimeter
大家就会看到 就会明白过来的
and everyone'll see and they'll know.
各单位 报告你们的方位
All call signs, updating your sites.
他们发现我们了
They've found us.
该死 快走 快走
Shit. Go. Go, go, go.
发现目标 发现目标
Contact! Contact!
击中目标
Target down!
这边 这边
This way, this way.
注意谨慎
Proceed with caution.
北侧发现活动迹象
Movement detected north of your position.
搜索中
Searching area.
该区域没发现情况
No activity in this section.
报告 无情况 请指示
Respond, Command. Area clear.
前往2号♥位 继续搜索
Acquire position two and repeat procedure.
再拐个弯就到了
It's just round this corner.
发现目标 待命
Targets sighted, stand by.
快跑
Run!
警报 存在污染风险
Alert. Contamination risk.
警报 存在污染风险
Alert. Contamination risk.
让他们后退
Keep those people back.
指定媒体区
放下武器
Stand down!
我叫你们放下武器
I said stand down!
正如大家所知 我们一处主隔离区检查站
As you are aware, we have experienced a very serious
遭遇了一场意想不到的
and very unexpected breach
且十分严重的安全事故
of one of our primary Quarantine Zone checkpoints.
那些人并非是隔离区的原居民
These people were not residents of the area.
他们在那里并没有房♥子
They never owned a house there.
也从未在那里工作过
They didn't work there.
他们是拾荒者和小偷
These scavengers and petty thieves
偷偷溜进隔离区
snuck into the Quarantine Zone
想从这座城市最脆弱的地方占点便宜
to take advantage of the city's vulnerability.
他们正在一处安全机构里接受治疗
They are seeking medical treatment at a secure facility
经过测试现已证实
as tests have since confirmed
他们已经遭受重度感染
they are suffering from high levels of contamination.
此外 出于其自发行为
Furthermore, acting on his own initiative
且在部长不知情的情况下
and without the Minister's knowledge
我的同事兼好友 乔纳斯·弗莱克