好了 我回到办公室了
Right, I'm back in the office.
隔离区又发现新情况
We have another situation in the Quarantine Zone.
军队已出动
Troops are on the way.
我还以为那里的一切都在掌控之中
Thought we had things under control in there.
媒体会发问的 所以跟你的手下说一下
The press will have questions. So get your people briefed.
我们再联♥系♥
We'll be in touch.
里面是什么样的
What's it like in there?
很恐怖吗 你去过几次
Is it bad? How many times you been in?
多到让我祈祷这会是最后一次
Enough times to hope this is my last.
D队已出动 随时待命
Delta Team traveling. Stand by.
请求进入隔离区
Request permission to enter Quarantine Zone.
允许进入
Permission granted.
跟紧点 听我指挥 进去之后 立刻出来
Stay close. Follow my lead. We're in, we're out.
你不会有事的
You're gonna be okay.
你负责二楼
You cover the first floor.
我带着新人负责这一层
I'll take the rookie and sweep down here.
长官
Sir?
长官 你在哪里
Sir, where are you?
控制中心
Control.
控制中心 队长失踪了
Control, I've lost my team leader.
控制中心 能收到吗 控制中心
Control, can you hear me? Control?
中♥央♥警局
又把别人的不幸当好机会吗
Ambulance chasing again?
我昨晚看到一个女人自残
I saw a woman cut herself last night.
又是出去搜寻麻烦的一夜 是吧
Just another night out looking for trouble, eh?
我觉得她并不是自杀
I don't think it was suicide.
我觉得她是...
I think she was...
是被驱使的
driven to it.
驱使
Driven?
被什么驱使
By what?
你的同事也不信我
Your mates didn't believe me either.
我送你出去
I'll walk you out.
说吧 你又是怎么回事
So, what's your story?
一瘸一拐的
The limp.
战争留下的纪念
Memento. The war.
你那时还很年轻吧
Must have been young.
我15岁时候入伍的
Enlisted when I was 15.
谎报了年龄
Lied about my age.
怪不得你这么爱喝酒
That explains the booze.
你肯定还嗑药吧
Pills too, I bet.
-我就是靠观察混饭吃的 -好吧
- I'm observant for a living. - Yeah.
不过你这也够明显的了
But it's pretty obvious, actually.
你是失去了什么人吧
You lost someone, didn't you?
新年前夜
New Year's Eve.
回忆乐队
The Memory Band.
我女儿
Daughter.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
小心点 别再惹麻烦了
Try and stay out of trouble, eh?
任何派往隔离区的军队
Any troops deployed into the Quarantine Zone
都只为保障安全
are for security purposes only.
我们必须保证污染不会扩散
We must be certain the contamination does not spread,
同时我们也要让公众放心
and we want to reassure everyone
我们正竭尽全力
we are working as hard as we can
使一切恢复正常
to get things back to normal.
公众想知道怎么会把军械库
People want to know what the weapons facility
建在此地 部长大人
was doing there, Minister.
现在不好妄下定论
Well, now we don't want to rush to judgment here.
本不该有人知道那个军械库的存在
No one was supposed to know that weapons facility ever existed.
那可是机密文件
Records were classified.
再说那可是在地下十层啊
It was ten floors down for Christ's sake.
是啊 而且本该在70年前就被清空了的
Right. And cleaned up 70 years ago, supposedly.
我觉得你还是坚持事故论吧 乔纳斯
I think you'll just wanna stick with accident, Jonas.
是吗
Seriously?
哎哟 不好意思
Oops, sorry.
大家都不知道自己生活在一堆
Didn't realize you were living on top
化学武器库上面 直到有人
of a chemical weapons dump until someone,
一个至今身份不明的人 把它给炸了
and we still don't know who, blew it up.
我们的城市中心是一片死区
There's a dead zone in the heart of our city.
你们觉得公众
How much longer do you think people
还能安定多久
are gonna be satisfied with that?
她的面容一直在我眼前浮现
I keep seeing her face.
她就那样看着我
The way she looked at me.
上♥床♥来吧
Come to bed.
睡一觉就好了
You'll feel better after you've slept.
我见过那种表情
I've seen that look before.
她在那家夜店里遭遇了什么事 乔纳斯
Something happened to her at that club, Jonas.
我要再去一次
I'm going back there.
珍 现在是凌晨3点
Jen, it's 3 in the morning.
我必须要去 乔纳斯
I have to go, Jonas.
我很快就会回来的
Back before you know it.
你不该到这里来的
You shouldn't be in here.
不好意思 将军了
And I'm afraid that's checkmate.
太棒了 太棒了
Yes. Yes.
告诉伙计们我们今晚吃牛排
Tell the fellas that we're having steak tonight, mate.
威利G
Willy G.
是麦希斯啊
Oh, Mathis.
我怎么一点都不惊讶呢
Why am I not surprised?
这是什么
What have we got here?
赚了点小钱啊
Earned this shining shoes, did we?
送货
Delivering groceries?
-还是什么良心生意 -对哦 差点忘了
- Some other honest enterprise? - Oh, yeah, I almost forgot.
你也是有点本事的是吧
You got some skills of your own, eh?
剩下的东西呢
Where's the rest?
今天收获挺大啊
Good day.
所以我们是准备在这儿说教一整天
So are we gonna stand around moralizing all day,
还是说 你有兴趣做笔交易
or are you interested in a trade?
说不定我有你一直在追查的
Might have some of that information
新年前夜的小道消息
about New Year's Eve you were after.
我洗耳恭听
I'm listening.
你知道斯尔弗街那帮人吧
You know the Silver Street boys?
很不幸 知道
Unfortunately.
有传言称 迪克·普林斯几天前
Word is, Dickie Prince was shooting his mouth off
在那里大侃爆♥炸♥的事
about the bombings a couple nights ago.
当然了 都是些暗示性的话
All nudge and wink kind of stuff, of course.
但感觉他还藏着一些真正的信息没说出来
But it's like he knows more than he's saying.
不过他已经透露的 足以让人充满兴趣
But saying just enough to keep you listening.
你亲耳听到他说的那些暗示性的话吗
And you've seen this nudging and winking?
我的几个伙计告诉我的
Well, a couple of my crew.
我们时不时会给斯尔弗街送点货
We do odd bits for the Silver Streets from time to time.
迪克觉得我的伙计们太蠢
Dickie thinks my lads are too stupid
听不懂他话里的深意
to know what he's talking about.
好吧 这次先放过你 不过下一次
Okay. This one's a pass. But next time.
什么
What?
该给我的呢
What about my stash?
合作愉快
Always a pleasure.
*你在监狱里过过夜吗*
*Have you ever spent the night in jail*
*我可体验过*
*Well, I have*
*你在监狱里过过夜吗*
*Have you ever spent the night in jail*
*我可体验过*
*Well, I have*
*你吃过多次油炸的食品吗*
*Have you ever eaten the refried food*
*一定要尝一下 不知如何是好*
*Yeah, you got to take it. You don't know what to do*
*你在监狱里过过夜吗*
*Have you ever spent the night in jail*
*我可体验过*
*Well, I have*
去把迪克叫来
Go get Dickie.
*虫子想穿平底鞋*
*The bugs want the floor-wearin' shoes*
*狠狠踩在你的脚上...*
*Yeah, they're stompin' on your feet and makin'...*
听说...
So...
你想见我
You've been asking for me?
最近都没怎么见过你啊 迪克
Haven't seen you around much lately, Dickie.
我在度假
Been on my holidays.
在西班牙南部