Thank you, everybody.
我们还有很多事要忙 非常感谢
Busy day ahead. Thank you very much.
我们会及时发布最新进展 谢谢
More information to follow. Thank you.
部长 坦白说 这些模棱两可的搪塞
Minister, to be honest, I'm starting to run out
已经说得我词穷了
of justification for our evasiveness.
我们目前还没法
Well, we haven't been able to settle
确定官方说辞 对吧
on the official narrative yet, have we?
听上去我们似乎并没有控制住局势
It sounds like we don't have the situation under control.
你觉得现在怎么说有用呢
What kind of spin do you think will work for the moment?
也许让我看看里面发生了什么
Maybe if I could see what's going on in there,
我就可以想出个说法
I could come up with something.
只有应急人员可以进出
The only people allowed in or out are emergency services,
乔纳斯 你是知道的
Jonas, you know that.
那里依然是污染区
It's still contaminated.
天啊 你看着真憔悴 老兄
Jesus, you look like shit, mate.
我有个活儿给你 威利
Got a little job for you, Willy.
新年前夜
New Year's Eve.
我想知道到底发生了什么事
I wanna know what went down.
我这边什么消息都弄不到 警局目前一级封锁
Can't get shit from my end. Station's in lockdown.
我想想办法吧
Let me see what I can do.
威利
Willy.
这可不是低级的小打小闹
This isn't some low-level, punk-ass street hustle.
那些人不是吃素的
These people are serious.
你小心点 听见了吗
You watch your back, do you hear me?
回头见 麦希斯
I'll see you around, Mathis.
工作都做完了 你还需要我在走之前做些什么吗
Finished for the day. Anything you need before I go?
不用了
It's fine.
明天见
See you tomorrow.
你有没有盼望过把时间拨回去
Ever wish you could turn back the clock?
我和城里其他1200万人都这么希望
Me and the other 12 million people in this city.
这不像你啊
This isn't you.
竟然没有欢声笑语了
Where's our laughs?
我没事 乔纳斯
I'm fine, Jonas.
我就在这儿呢
Well, here I am.
肩膀可以借你哭 冲我发脾气也行
The shoulder to cry on, or the face to yell at.
只要能让你开心起来
Whichever works.
这让你很烦恼 对吧
It bothers you, doesn't it?
总是得做好人
Always having to be the good guy.
听着像是在挖苦我
That sounds a little backhanded.
不 我说真的
No, I mean it.
总是帮我们擦屁♥股♥
Having to constantly cover our asses.
"让它听起来真实可信"
"Just make it sound plausible."
这是我入职时你给我的第一条建议
Your first words of advice when I started this job.
我们曾经有多么美好的理想
We had such beautiful ideals once, didn't we?
我们赢了 安吉
And our guys won, Ange.
那就迎接战利品 对吗
So bring on the spoils of war, right?
晚安 乔纳斯
Night, Jonas.
晚安
Goodnight.
我观察别人 观察他们的行为
I watch people. I watch what they do.
现在
And now...
我很害怕
I'm afraid.
这座城市里处处
There are places everywhere in this city
聚集着敌意
where hostility is gathering.
恐惧赖以增长
Fear is feeding on it.
焦虑由此滋生
Anxiety is breeding in it.
现在所有人都开始戴面具了吗
Are we all wearing masks now?
我们是在用面具隔离真♥相♥吗
Are we using them to hide from the truth?
我们是在假装这些塑料假面会保护我们
Are we pretending these plastic expressions will protect us
保护我们看不到不愿意看到的事物
from things we don't want to see?
还是我们太过畏惧展示自己的真实面目
Or are we too scared to show our real face?
努力隐藏我们不愿别人看见的东西
Trying to hide something we don't want others to see.
[拒绝夜店]
照片