of neuro-modulators in the spinal fluid.
死亡方式与其他人都一致
Manner of death is consistent with all the others.
他服用过解毒剂吗
Was he given the antidote?
是的
Yes.
结果呢
And?
据我们所知 并没有效果
Made no difference as far as we can see.
组织检测结果将进一步确认这一点
The tissue results will confirm that.
-多久能拿到结果 -几小时内吧
- How soon will you have those? - Within a few hours.
一有结果就给我打电♥话♥
Call me, immediately you get the results.
站住 先生
Excuse me, sir.
我是乔纳斯·弗莱克 内政部的
Jonas Flack. Home Office.
我在为部长做一些调查
Doing a little recce for the minister.
需要亲眼视察一下
Wanted a first-hand look,
以确保能够了解实情
make sure we've got our facts straight.
-抱歉 先生 -我突然想到
- Sorry, sir. - I was thinking,
也许可以跟你们一起巡逻
maybe I could do a ride-along.
获取一些可以向公众分享的情况
Get a little perspective I could share with everyone.
恐怕我们无法通融 先生
I'm afraid we can't accommodate, sir.
你明白我代表的是内政大臣吧
You understand that I represent the Home Secretary here?
那或许你该直接跟他提这事 先生
Well, maybe you should take this up with him, sir.
看来我的隔离区通行证毫无作用
Seems my Quarantine Zone clearance means nothing.
能告诉我原因吗
Care to tell me why?
我已经晚下班了 乔纳斯
I'm late, Jonas.
明天见
I'll see you tomorrow.
所以他们还在往外运出尸体
So they're still bringing out bodies.
我去了一趟隔离区边界
I stopped by the Quarantine Perimeter.
到底是他妈怎么回事
What the fuck is going on?
我能给你点建议吗
Can I give you some advice?
-随时欢迎 -别多管闲事
- Always welcome. - Leave it alone.
继续做你最擅长的事情就好
Just stick to what you do best.
至于其他的 不必去管
And as for the rest of it, leave it alone.
拜托了
Please.
我该生气吗 迪克
Should I be angry, Dickie?
我该考虑后果吗
Should I be thinking about consequences?
昨晚你酒吧里的那出闹剧
That little scene at your bar last night.
B先生
Mr. B.
我不知道你都听说了些什么
I don't know what you've been hearing,
但我可什么都没有说
but I ain't said nothing.
任何人都别想从我这里套出话来 一个字都不行
No one could make nothing of it by me. Nothing.
我是看着你长大的 迪克
I've known you since you were a little boy, Dickie.
你喜欢做焦点人物 喜欢人们的关注
You like the spotlights. You like the attention.
想成为吃掉所有小鱼的大鱼 我说得对吗
Wanna be the big fish eating all the little fish, am I right?
当然了 B先生 不是所有人都这样吗
Sure, Mr. B. Don't everyone?
但实际上 迪克 你只是个小人物
But you see, Dickie, you're a small man.
不具备成大器的智慧
A man without proper wisdom to rise.
你可以很有用
Oh, you can be useful.
你已经很有用了
You have been useful.
真正有本事的人 迪克
Real power, Dickie.
真正有本事的人 会掩饰自己
Real power, it camouflages itself.
-是无名的 -B先生 拜托
- It's anonymous. - Mr. B, please.
人必须清楚自己在世界中的位置 迪克
One must know one's place in the firmament, Dickie.
喷水的鲸鱼才会被捕杀
It's the spouting whale that gets harpooned.
我不会跟你重复第二遍
I won't tell you again.
我们有麻烦了吗
Do we have a problem?
一个条子 名叫麦希斯
A copper. Named Mathis.
独行侠 与其他人合不来
A lone wolf. Doesn't play well with others.
这跟我们的人有什么关系
What's this have to do with our lad?
麦希斯一直在四处调查
Mathis has been sticking his nose around.
问一些要命的问题
Asking the right kind of questions.
显然是非常执着的那种人
The obsessive type, apparently.
好吧 那我们要怎么处理他
Okay, so how are we going to deal with him?
我们在警界也有朋友
We've got friends in the police.
应该不需要多久就能解决这个麻烦
Probably won't take much to tie up loose ends.
乔纳斯 我是珍
Jonas, it's Jen.
我猜你还在生我的气
I'm guessing you're still pissed off at me.
我只想说我很抱歉 也许你说得对
I just wanna say I'm sorry. Maybe you're right.
也许我是太紧张兮兮的了
Maybe I'm too wound up.
我为我之前说过的话感到很抱歉
I'm really sorry about the things I said.
也很抱歉对你泼咖啡
Really sorry about throwing the coffee.
那甚至不是新煮的咖啡
Wasn't even a fresh pot either.
真可悲
Pathetic.
听到留言后请给我打个电♥话♥吧
Please give me a call when you get this,
乔纳斯 求你了
Jonas, please.
我知道我看到的都是真的
I know what I'm seeing is real.
我要怎么解释发生的这一切
How can I explain what happened?
我看到的这一切
What I saw.
不可能只有我一个人看到这些
I can't be the only one who's seeing this.
可能吗
Can I?
我朋友说你是唯一一个可以从城市一端
My friend says you can get from one side of this city
穿到另一端 而不用上去透气的人
to the other without coming up for air.
她话太多了
She talks too much.
是我失控了吗
Am I losing control?
我被我的执念冲昏头脑了吗
Am I getting carried away with my obsessions?
不必用手♥机♥了
Wouldn't bother with your phone.
他们已经屏蔽了信♥号♥♥
They're jamming all signals up there.
乔纳斯 听着
Jonas, listen.
如果你想继续混账下去 那好吧
If you wanna be a dick about this, that's fine.
是我活该 但你至少给我发个短♥信♥吧
I deserve it, but the least you can do is text me,
或给我留个言 随便什么都好
or send me a message, anything.
求你了 我只想知道你没事
Please, I just wanna know that you're okay.
我没疯
I'm not crazy.
但我们真的在遭遇一些事
Something is happening to us.
求你给我打个电♥话♥ 我需要你
Please call me. I need you.
给你最后一次改变主意的机会
Last chance to change your mind.
我想已经太迟了
Too late for that, I think.
我最远只会送到这里 所以...
Well, this is as far as I go, so...
我觉得隔离区里
I think something is coming
真的有什么东西出来了
from inside the Quarantine Zone.
无论政♥府♥是怎么说的
And whatever the government tell us...
我觉得我们得尽可能远离这里
I think we need to get as far away from here as we can.
别等一切都太迟了
Before it's too late.
黑暗残留
第二集