with hair like this and colorful clothes.
我认为…
I think for myself...
我最大的目标是释放自己
my biggest goal for now, would be able to feel free and open.
如果你做的事不违背自己的意愿
If you're doing something that is authentically you,
如果你认为做这件事能带来快乐 那我们就开始吧
that you feel that you... Will make you happy, we're gonna do it.
搞不好你会成为先驱
And maybe you'll be a trailblazer.
你要从现在开始建立自信
Self-esteem building starts now.
-太好了! -是 女王!
- Yes! - Yes, queen!
是 女王!
Yes, queen!
是 女王!
Yes, queen!
我想提醒洋子那种望着镜子心想
I want to remind Yoko of what it feels like to look in the mirror
“我是美女 充满自信
and think, "I look beautiful. I look confident.
我喜欢自己”
I feel good about myself."
我也知道她的服饰 能帮我加速这个过程
And I know that her wardrobe can help facilitate this.
你可以穿这种上衣 看起来依然充满女性气质
You can a wear a top that is still nice. It's still feminine.
你说过你喜欢宽松舒适的衣裳
You said that you like looser and comfortable,
这就是宽松舒适的衣裳 不过更具有时尚感
well, this is looser and comfortable, but it's a more stylish version.
你衣柜里有几件衣裳
You had a few dresses in your wardrobe
差不多都是这个样式
that were kind of a similar shape to this.
不过如果你能穿些比较复古
But if you did it in a version that was a little more classic,
比较有女人味的版本
a little more feminine,
比起穿上其他大号♥连身裙
you might feel better than you do
心情就会好一点
in the other big dresses that you have.
真可爱 -真可爱
- It's cute. - Kawaii.
没错 说得对 马上试穿吧
It is. You're right. Let's try it on.
-洋子小姐 准备好了吗? -好了
- Yoko-san? You ready? - Yes.
天啊 你看起来太美了!
Wow! You look amazing!
穿高跟鞋走路辛苦吗?
Is it hard to walk in these heels?
有点辛苦
It's a little hard. Yeah.
我非常喜欢 你慢慢就能学会了
Okay. You will learn over time.
这件衣裳看起来像是宴会装 你感觉如何?
This is for, like, a fancy occasion. How do you feel?
这些衣裳让我想起了奥黛丽赫本
I feel like Audrey Hepburn!
这是一件短裙
When I first saw the clothes, the length was short
也非常贴身
and it's a bit of a slim fit,
我以前担心穿这种连身裙不好看
so I was worried whether I would even look good in it.
如今穿在身上 我觉得非常好看
But now that I'm wearing it, I think I look pretty good.
她的表情变了很多
Just the expression, changed so much.
-这就是时尚的力量 -没错 肯定是
- That's the power of fashion. Yes. - Yeah, 100 percent.
现在我开始想尝试不同的服饰了
I want to wear so many different types of clothing now!
马上就换件衣裳
Let's get you changed.
-希子? -怎么了?
- Kiko? - Yes?
房♥里来了另外一个女人
We've got a new woman with us.
天啊!
Wow!
你看起来太美了 简直难以置信!
You look amazing! Incredible!
我看起来如何?
How do I look?
这件衣裳天天穿都好看
This will look great everyday.
我觉得我变漂亮了
I think I look... pretty!
对 没错
Yes, you do.
这件衣裳的比例把她变高了
The proportions of this outfit make her look taller than she is.
这件衣服很完美
The outfit is perfect.
她看起来 既优雅又特别高贵
She looks graceful and most importantly, elegant.
-太好了! -很好!
- Yeah! - Yes! Yes!
-太好了! -很好!
- Yes! - Yeah!
-迈开脚步 -太棒了!
- Step, step. - Oh, yes!
好极了
Yeah.
这个地方充满了日式魅力
This place has so much old Japanese charm,
但不适合作为康乐中心
but it's not really conducive to a community center.
毕竟空间不多 也不够透气
There's not a lot of space. It's not really open.
我们必须把它变得更温暖、更吸引人
We need to make this more warm and inviting
成为一个让社区民众感到舒适的场所
and a place that's comfortable for the community.
洋子小姐和安东尼一起去约会!
♪ Yoko-san and Antoni's date ♪ ♪ Yoko-san and Antoni's date ♪
你看 是面包店!
- Oh! - Look, a bakery!
你先进去
- Thank you. - After you.
你好
Hello.
你好
- Konnichiwa. - Konnichiwa.
欢迎光临
Welcome.
我带你来这间非常别致的面包店
I brought you to a very special bakery
因为我们要一起做小苹果派
so that we can make a little apple pie together.
你喜欢吗?
Would you like that?
-喜欢! -很好
- Let's do it! - Good.
洋子很喜欢穿上戏服
Yoko's already so passionate about dressing up in costumes.
可见她是个充满创意的人 我希望她也能把创意用在食物上
This is a creative person. I want her to tap into food as well.
虽然苹果派是非常传统的美国甜点
Even though apple pie is something that's very traditionally American,
但我知道它也有一个法国版
there's a version of it that the French have,
法国人管它叫“苹果挞”
and it's called tarte tatin.
你听说过吗?
- Have you ever heard of this before? - Mmm.
不曾
No.
既然来到了日本
Because we're in Japan,
我想向一种最重要的食材致敬
I wanna honor one of the most important ingredients here,
也就是我最喜爱的富士苹果
my favorite apple, the Fuji apple.
Mmm.
我记得 我们小时候
When I was a kid,
多数家庭都很少吃蛋糕
it was like every household ate cakes.
所以吃蛋糕是一件难得的事?
So, this is something that's special?
这种味道叫“幸福的滋味”
For me it's like... a taste of happiness.
好有诗意啊
That's very poetic.
你的“幸福滋味”是什么?
Mr. Antoni, what is your taste of happiness?
我想是为别人做料理
I think making food for other people
以及教导他们怎么做料理
and teaching them how to make food.
我喜欢与人连结
It's nice to connect to other people.
你曾做过焦糖吗?
Have you ever made caramel before?
不曾
No, I have not.
取一小块黄油
So we take some butter.
太多了!
So much butter!
我很喜欢黄油
I love butter.
我真羡慕你 因为你太瘦了
But you're so skinny. You're so slim.
谢谢
Thank you.
倒入同等分量的白糖
The same amount of butter, we're gonna put sugar.
-轮到你了 -好
- Your turn. - Okay.
缓缓地转动 搅拌均匀
Move it around gently just so that it all sort of incorporates.
没错
Yeah.
在日本 只要在料理中注入爱 食物就会变美味
In Japan, we say put love into it when you cook.
那是我们的秘方
It's the secret ingredient.
洋子小姐令我非常感动
Yoko-san makes my heart go pitter-patter.
那是什么?
Hm, what is that?
是肉桂粉吗?
Um... cinnamon?
对 是肉桂粉
Cinnamon.
把肉桂粉撒在上面
So, now you sprinkle this on top.
撒撒撒?
Papapa?
“撒撒撒”是什么意思?
What's a "papapa"?
“撒”一声就是撒一次 “撒撒撒”等于撒三次
Well it's that little pop.
要不要看看我怎么“撒撒撒”?
Can I show you how I "papapa"?
Oh.
我撒…
Papapapapa...
刚刚好
Perfect.
很好
- Great. - Mmm.
你最后一次约会是什么时候的事了?
When's the last time you went out on a date?
好像是十年前吧?
Uh, ten years ago.
十年前
Ten years ago.
那是好久以前的事了
That's a long time.
也不容易 毕竟你经常需要照顾别人 不过…
It's hard, though, because you're taking care of people, but
代价是…
the price of that is,
谁来照顾洋子小姐呢?
like, what about Yoko-san?
这个星期跟我们相处以后 我真的希望你能理解
I really hope that you see, with everything that you get to experience with us this week,
享受人生是非常重要的
like, how important having fun is,
因为我相信你比多数人更清楚
because I think you know more than most people
生命到底有多珍贵
how precious life is.
十分感谢你
Thank you so much.
做苹果派的最大好处是
The best part about making apple pie
把它放进烤炉后
is the time when it's in the oven,
我们可以聊聊天 对吧?
so you actually get to have a little conversation. Right?
把它放在这边