这顿晚餐吃得太开心了
It was such a nice dinner.
非常好吃
Really good.
感谢你为我们准备晚餐 谢谢你 很好吃
Thank you for the meal. Thank you. It was delicious.
这是再美好不过的结局了
I do not think that this could have gone like any better.
对 没错
Right, I agree.
-谢谢 -谢谢
Thank you. Arigato gozaimasu.
谢谢
Arigato gozaimasu.
再见 我们会往那边走
See you later See you. Bye. We're going that way. Okay.
太开心了
So much fun
他们牵手了!
They're holding hands
Aw
经常担心别人怎么看待自己
It is a very slippery slope
是一条非常危险的道路
always worrying about what other people are thinking about you.
唯有相信自己才是真理
The only truth is what you believe about yourself.
Hey
Hey
美纪!
Mikichan Miki
天啊 你看起来好棒
Oh, my God, you look amazing
我们活在一个崇尚从众的时代
We live in a world that celebrates conformity.
选择爱自己 跟我们从小学会的教导背道而驰
Choosing to love yourself is so against the grain of what we're taught, honey.
爱自己就等于叛逆
You are a rebel, honey, if you choose to love yourself.
那就一起叛逆吧
Let's all be rebels
我希望活在这一代的男同志 能追寻自己的道路
I want the current gaybies to follow their own path.
别人可能会因为我们的不同和特点
Others may say something about the difference,
说些难听的话
the special thing about you.
千万不要被他们的意见左右
But don't get swayed by their opinions
我们要聆听自己的声音
and just listen to your own voice.
阿宽 为出柜而自豪!
Kan Out and proud
干杯!
Kanpai
(粉红救兵 问问日本观众)
QUEER EYE ASKING THE JAPANESE AUDIENCE
(怎么用筷子?)
HOW DO YOU USE CHOPSTICKS
希子 我要学习怎么用筷子 可是不知道从何开始
Kiko, I want to use chopsticks, but I don't know how
没问题 我教你吧
Okay. Let me teach you.
首先 拿起一根筷子 像握着一支铅笔一样
First, hold the chopsticks like a pencil.
再拿起另一根筷子 穿过拇指和食指之间的隙缝
And put this chopstick between your thumb and your index finger
以无名指作为支撑 移♥动♥上面的筷子 而不是下面的筷子
then support with your ring finger. And move the top, not the bottom.
天啊 你们天天都这么吃饭吗?
Oh, my God This is how you were supposed to be doing it this entire time
-我好像学会了 -试试看
Yeah. I think I got. Okay. Let's go.
Oh
我成功了!
I got it