(不可思议)
KAN YOU BELIEVE
感觉如何?你的小小心灵感受如何?
How are you feeling? What's going on in your baby heart and soul
我感到非常开心
Very excited.
慢着 日本人不庆祝圣诞节
Wait 'Cause there's no Christmas morning here.
圣诞节
Christmas morning
就是拆礼物的节日 你们没有这种习俗
Like, Christmas morning. Like, you don't open a bunch of presents.
-有啊 -太好了
Yeah Yeah, we did. Yeah. I love that.
-今天是你的圣诞节 -圣诞节?
Yay for you. So, this is Christmas day
可以这么说
Yeah. Basically.
亲爱的 你是全日本
Honey, you're the luckiest boy
最幸福的男孩 我太开心了
in all of Japan, honey. I love that. Ooh, so lucky. Yeah
天啊
Oh, my gosh
赶紧让他进屋吧!
Boys Let a girl in
进来吧!
Come in
Hi
-欢迎回来
Welcome home.
-请进
Come on in.
看到这些壁纸了吗?
Can we say "wallpaper" Wah
太美了
Amazing
-这些壁纸容易撕贴 -太美了
All the wallpaper is removable. It's so amazing.
在一个100平方米的空间里 融入黑色墙面会产生什么效果?
Black walls, in a 300foot square space, you might ask
答案是为空间增添深度
It actually adds depth perception to the room
让墙壁看起来无限蔓延
and it makes the walls look like they go on forever.
Ah
太美了
Ah, gorgeous
-我有了一个新的愿望板 -对啊
I have a new board Yes, you do
你不需要再把纸贴在墙上了
You don't have to have it taped up on the wall any more.
我在空间里加了一个高书架
I added tall bookcases to the space
当我们的目光随着书架往上延伸时
so it draws your eye all the way up to the ceiling,
整个空间就会看起来比原来高
and it makes the room look taller than it actually is.
太美了!
Oh, so good
Oh
这里太美了
It is so gorgeous in here.
-太厉害了 -亲爱的 这边有个雕像
This is so cool. And this statue, honey.
让我想起了圣塞巴斯蒂安
It reminds me of St. Sebastian.
天啊 全身都是肌肉
He is so muscular, damn.
这是我们那天挑选的沙发床
Here's the sofa bed we picked out.
到处都可以看到 你跟汤姆
Pictures of you and Tom everywhere. Aw
和美纪的合照
Pictures of you and Miki.
如今这里看起来像你的家了 感觉充满个性
Now it feels like you live here. It feels personal, like,
这才是你的家
Yeah. This is Kan's home.
好有爱
Just lovely.
我们聊聊吧
Let's talk.
我们刚见面时 你原本有个愿望板
When we met, you had that vision board
但那个愿望板只会提醒你
and the only thing it was doing was reminding you every day
那些没有实现的目标 除此之外 再也没有其他用途
that you didn't accomplish something. That's all it was. So...
而这个新的愿望板
the new vision board...
将把“你是谁”囊括在内
is going to include who you are.
这是你要复诵的句子 写下“我是…” 我要你写下第一条
This is a mantra. "I am." So I want you to write down the first one.
这是我一直以来的想法 “我是有自信的人”
This is how I've been feeling. Confident.
“我可以…
And I'm...
-启发他人”
inspiring...
-很好
enough... Yes.
-我要改变日本 -很好
To change Japan. Good
我是个很善良的人
I'm very kind.
Uhhuh.
别忘了写你是帅哥
You better put handsome right there.
“帅哥”
Handsome. Mmhmm.
最近看镜子吗?
You looked in the mirror lately
-你看起来真帅 -对 我变了很多
You look good Yeah I changed so much
-你看起来真帅 -谢谢
You look good. You look good. Thank you.
这些都是你要努力实现的目标
These are the goals you need to be working on.
只要你努力成为一个充满自信 启发他人、善良、开朗和帅气的人
Because when you work on being confident, inspiring, kind, hopeful, handsome,
其他你想做的事都会成功
all those other things you want to do, are just going to work.
毕竟你知道自己可以完成
Because you're going to know that you can accomplish it.
你知道自己可以做出改变 你知道自己有能力改变
You're gonna know you can make changes. You're gonna know you can do it,
尤其背后有个社群支持着你
when you have a community behind you that's supporting you.
-你太棒了 -感激不尽
Ah, you're so amazing. Thank you so much.
一起来看看衣柜
Closet time.
我很喜欢你的衣柜 所以很多衣服我都保留下来
I kept a bunch of clothes you had because I actually you liked your wardrobe.
真的吗?
Oh, really
我只是加了一点东西 我发现你的衣柜里很多灰色衣服
I just added to it. I saw you had greys in your closet,
我为你准备了一些你已经习惯的服饰
so I wanted to give you something that you're already comfortable with.
让你慢慢适应 毕竟你的体型很好看
So this is just... We're easing you in with color. You've got a lovely physique.
我为你准备了一件牛仔裤 它能凸显你的优势
So I've got you a pair of jeans that will highlight the best parts of you.
然后加点鲜艳亮眼的颜色
I'm gonna add a pop of color, like, real color.
只需要加点颜色 就能带来显著的效果
Just a little bit of something that will go a long way.
这是我第一次穿这种亮眼的颜色
It's my first time wearing a bright color like this.
紧张吗?
Are you nervous about it
-有点
A little bit.
不过我愿意试试
But I want to try it.
-很好
Good.
我很喜欢这件外套 穿上那件上衣后 披上这件外套
I loved this coat, so you're gonna wear that and you're gonna put this over it.
无论休闲或正式场合 这双新鞋都派得上用场
These new shoes, they go with casual stuff, they go with formal stuff,
它们状态良好 穿起来倍感舒适
they're in really good shape, and they're gonna be so comfortable for you.
我们要看阿宽!
We want Kan We want Kan
你们准备好了吗?
Are you guys ready
-好了! -好了!
Hai Hai
说到阿宽 阿宽马上就到!
"Speaking of," hi, Kan
-女王! -你好!
Yes, queen Hello
Oh, yeah
Wow Oh, yeah
Whoo Wow
这个人是谁啊?
Who are you
我很喜欢这双鞋!
Love the shoes, I love the shoes
-我被这顶帽子吸引了 -你是男版碧昂丝!
I was distracted by the hat. Yes, Keyonce
对我来说
To me,
我依然是自己
still being me, but I'm challenging a bit.
只是变得比较敢冒险了
Just a tiny bit. Yes
升级了
Elevated.
-对 升级了 -亲爱的 一步一步来
Yeah, elevated. Yeah. Titrating the challenge, honey.
没错!
Yeah
-安东尼有点激动 -我非常喜欢
Antoni's getting a little verklempt. I'm into it.
Wow
Ah Oh
看看这条长裤
Look at those pants.
你看起来很可爱
You look adorable.
不用争了这是我最喜欢的长裤
This is my favorite pant, hands down.
汤姆和你家人的见面会才是重点
This is more a moment for Tom and your family to get to know each other.
所以你大可不必…
I don't need you to be: Ah
说真的 如果你不♥穿♥这条长裤 我可是会生气的
For the record, I'll be offended if you don't wear those pants.
我曾在纽约一家日本餐厅 工作很长一段时间
So, I worked in a Japanese restaurant for a really long time, in New York.
我们在餐厅里学会了 怎么调酒、烤肉和做寿司等等
And we learned all about mixology and Japanese grill and sushi
我想教你做一种鸡尾酒
and all these different things. So I wanted to make a cocktail
这种鸡尾酒集可爱和浪漫于一身
that was just something kind of like cute and romantic.
就叫“东京的圣日耳曼”
It's called a "St. Germain in Tokyo."
今晚汤姆来到的时候
So, when Tom comes here tonight,
他会先发短♥信♥知会你说他快到了
he's going to be like WhatsApp or texting you as he's coming up.
他一踏进公♥寓♥ 你就为他调一杯鸡尾酒
And he's gonna come into the apartment, you're gonna be shaking him up a cocktail.
-好性感啊 -没错
Yeah, that's sexy. Yeah That's sexy
性感极了 对吧?
That's sexy as hell, right Yeah
我知道你是个讲究精准的人
Because I know that you're a man who really respects precision,
所以我们就调两大杯
we're gonna do two of this larger one right over here.
这是葡萄柚啤酒
And then this here is a mix of grapefruit,
加上少许的柚子汁和半颗青柠
a little bit of yuzu and half a lime.
你要连调两杯 摇过鸡尾酒吗?
You're gonna do two of these. Have you shaken a cocktail before
-不曾 -这样握着摇杯
No. I would hold it like this
然后用力地摇
and then just give it a good old shake.
这就对了 使劲一点
There you go. Nice and hard.
摇碎里面的冰块 鸡尾酒越冷越好
Break the ice into it. We want it super chilled.
漂亮
Perfect.
我在冰箱里放了几个马天尼杯
I have some martini glasses that are chilling inside your freezer.
可以拿一个过来吗?
If you can grab me one, please
这就是一杯无可挑剔的鸡尾酒
And this makes one perfect cocktail.
现在放几朵能吃的花