剧集 | 万神殿(2022) | 导航列表
永远不会失去你爱的人
never lose people you love.
如果真是骗局 我会失望的
I mean, if it's a hoax, I'm lowkey pissed about it, honestly.
不是骗局
It's not a hoax.
而且重点不仅在于你
And it's not just about you.
而在于你留在身后的那些人
It's about who you leave behind.
婚纱 层层叠叠的线条
The wedding dress, layers of lines,
床头柜 自助洗衣店 冬日清晨的气息
nightstand, laundromat, breath on a winter's morning,
麦迪红彤彤的脸在风中浮动
Maddie's red apple cheeks in the wind!
他们在哪里
Where are they?!
我们正想给你解释 大卫
That's what we're trying to explain, David.
我对你没概念 你是一个缺失的存在
I cannot conceive you. A missing presence.
心心 心灵之口的伤口
A-A-A wound in the mouth of the heart
意志之舌不停地试探
that the tongue of the will cannot stop probing.
怎么回事 我死了吗
What is this? Am I dead?
他们知道吗 -我们会回答你的一切问题
Do they know? - We'll answer all your questions.
我的家人在哪里
Where is my family?!
好吧
Okay.
删除该副市并重新启动 -我早跟你说过
Delete that copy and reboot. - Told you.
一定有办法让他理解这一切的
There has to be a way to make him understand.
在原始版市中 大卫找到了办法 逃逸出我们的安全协议
The original David found a way to escape our security protocols.
利用互联网找到了他女儿 找回了自我
Used the web to find his daughter, regain his sense of self.
可惜这种方法不能用了
It's too bad that's off the table.
如果大卫无法回家
If David can't go to his family...
也许我们可以把家人带到他面前
maybe we bring them to him.
不
No.
麦迪已经埋葬了她父亲两次
Maddie's buried her father twice already.
我不会让她再经历这样痛苦
I'm not putting her through that again,
除非我解决了这个缺陷
not until I solve the flaw.
但如果你只能在大卫的帮助下
If you can't solve the flaw
解决这个缺陷 而没有大卫又
without David, and you can't have David without...
我们不能带她来这里 我会另找办法的
We're not bringing her here. I'll find another way.
大卫没能有机会
David never got the chance
跟斯蒂芬·霍尔斯特伦共事
to work with Stephen Holstrom back in the day.
也许这是最好的安排
Maybe that's for the best.
CHEERS
时间到了
Time's up.
我 也许有办法让你回归项目
I... may have a way to get you back in.
太扯了 你们为什么不恢复网络
That doesn't make any sense. Why won't you let us back online?
你保证说出真♥相♥
Do you pledge to tell the truth,
全部真♥相♥ 只说真♥相♥吗
the whole truth, and nothing but the truth?
我保证
I do.
金博士
And Dr. Kim,
你和标志节拍是什么关系
what was your relationship to Logorhythms?
我丈夫 已故的丈夫大卫·金曾在那里工作
My husband, my late husband, David Kim, was employed there.
我相信 他是该公♥司♥上载智能研究的一部分
I believe he was part of their UI research.
你是说 他被分配到了上载智能研究团队
You mean, he was assigned to the UI research team?
是的 我就是这个意思
Yes, that's what I mean.
根据你丈夫的关系 你是否知道
And based on your husband's connection,
标志节拍尝试
do you know whether Logorhythms ever attempted
上载人类的事
to upload a human being?
不知道
No.
我没有这方面的第一手资料
I have no firsthand knowledge of that.
我问询完毕 请沙夫参议员发言
My time is up. The chair recognizes Senator Sharff.
谢谢你 主席女土
Thank you, Madam Chairwoman.
摆在我们面前的 是一次
What we have here is a deliberate attempt
蓄意削弱美国经济
to cripple the American economy,
永久地重置全球势力平衡
and to permanently reset the global balance of power
使其有利于我敌方的企图
in favor of our enemies.
所以我们今天坐在这里
So, while we sit here today,
把宝贵的时间浪费在追逐这场上载智能的骗局的同时
wasting precious time, chasing the UI hoax,
我们更该做的 是调查清楚
what we should be doing is investigating
领导层如何以及为何被蒙蔽 甚至参与了这种
how and why our leadership was either duped into, or complicit in,
蓄意的经济破坏行为
this intentional act of economic sabotage,
做出了哪些对我们的国♥家♥安♥全♥
which has done irreparable
造成灾难性危害的不可挽回之事
and catastrophic harm to our national security.
我从没说过上载智能是一场骗局
I never said the UIs were a hoax.
请法官提醒证人 夫人 金女士
Will the chair remind the witness, ma'am, Mrs. Kim...
金博士
Dr. Kim.
金博士 我并未向你提问
Dr. Kim, you have not been asked a question.
现在是我的自♥由♥处置时间
Now, I'll use my time how I see fit.
在我看来
Now, as far as I'm concerned,
你的证词只能证实 我和我们共和党
your testimony has only confirmed what I and my Republican colleagues
一直以来强调的问题
have been saying all along.
参议员时间到 -质疑会议程序
The senator's time has expired. - Point of order!
金博士 你被传唤至委员会作证
Dr. Kim, you've been called to testify before this committee
是因为你曾公开声明
because of public statements you made.
引文
I'm quoting.
“发生的一切都是真的”
"What is happening is real.
科迪是真实存在的 是因为标志节拍知道
Cody is here because Logorhythms knows.
朱利叶斯·波普知道
Julius Pope knows.
他的首席律师德丽瑞·莱恩知道
His head lawyer, Deidre Ryan, knows.
彼得·韦克斯曼博士知道
And Dr. Peter Waxman knows."
你口中的“发生的一切都是真的”
Now, when you said, "what is happening is real,"
是指以上载人体为目的的
you were referring to the existence and practice
破坏性扫描技市存在
of destructive scan technology
并得到了实践
for the purpose of uploading human beings.
对吗
Isn't that correct?
我当时
I believed,
at the time,
在标志节拍声称的内容之外
that there may have been more going on
还发生了很多事
than what Logorhythms was saying.
金博士 请看大屏幕
Dr. Kim, please direct your attention to the screen.
请听一下另一位证人的证词
I'd like you to hear the testimony of another witness.
除了你妻子
Other than your wife,
你还知道其他被标志节拍上载的人吗
are you aware of any other people who were uploaded by Logorhythms?
参议员 我相信一定还有其他人
Senator, I believe that there must have been others,
但我不能说出是谁
but I cannot say who they are.
我再问你一次
I'll ask you one more time.
就你个人而言 还知道其他
Are you personally aware of any other examples
标志节拍试图上载人类的例子吗
of Logorhythms attempting to upload a human being?
他们上载了我丈夫 大卫·金
They did it to my husband, David Kim.
反对 -他们对你丈夫做了什么
Objection! I object! - What did they do to your husband?
修改她的记录 她在作伪证
Changing her story! She's perjuring herself!
这个项目是由彼得·韦克斯曼博士牵头的
This program was spearheaded by Dr. Peter Waxman.
他才是应该坐在这里的人
He's the one who should be here now.
这种证词虚假之极 可耻之极
This testimony is a sham and a disgrace!
这是我们开♥发♥的一个应用程序
It's an app we built.
你可以从我的笔记市电脑下载
You can download right from my laptop.
看 登录后就可以了解配给情况
See? You log on and find out about rations.
查看易物信息 获取最新消息
See who's got stuff to trade, get news updates.
五点方向 来了个神经病
Psycho at five o'clock.
咱们走 -等等
Let's go. - Hold on.
抱歉 对
Sorry. Yeah, so it's just...
这个软件没有连接到互联网之类的
It's not connected to the Internet or anything.
它很安全 仅限我们社区成员使用
It's safe, just for our neighborhood.
去我家碰头 -那就看看
Meet up at my place. - So, check it out?
抱歉
Sorry.
麦迪 我一直在找你
Maddie, I've been looking for you.
我们能找个地方谈谈吗
Is there a place we can talk?
你是谁 -我是卡斯宾的朋友
Who are you? - I'm a friend of Caspian's.
在我虚假的房♥子里 我虚假的妈妈可能在偷听
In my fake house, with my fake mom probably listening in.
标志节拍关门了
Logorhythms is shut down.
你来这儿做什么
What are you doing here?
他还活着 -卡斯宾吗
He's still alive. - Caspian?
你父亲
Your father.
卡斯宾恢复了一份原始版的大卫上载文件
Caspian was able to resurrect a copy of David's original upload.
另一个备份
Another copy?
这就是上载的美妙之处
That's the beauty of upload:
我们都有第二次机会 多少都行
we all get a second chance, as many chances as we...
你是来带我走的 带我去见他
You're here to take me, take me to him.
卡斯宾能创造奇迹 但现在 他需要你的帮助
Caspian can work miracles, but right now, he needs your help.
剧集 | 万神殿(2022) | 导航列表