剧集 | 万神殿(2022) | 导航列表
这就是一个最根本的NP完全闸题
It's the ultimate NP-complete problem.
或许我该问的问题是
Maybe the question I should have asked is,
在座各位有人看得懂我刚刚提出的建模吗
did anybody here even understand the model I proposed?
我不觉得
I don't think...
这能成
it works.
是嘛 我知道它成不了
Really? Because I know it doesn't work.
我需要的就是一个人来告诉我 到底是哪个环节出了问题
What I need is someone to help me figure out why.
我早说了这些头脑风暴根本就是浪费时间
I told you these brainstorms were a waste of time.
我要开始对这位天才少年失去耐心了
I'm starting to lose patience with Doogie Howser.
我也有同感
Looks like the feeling's mutual.
我不理解你看中了他身上的什么特质
What I don't get yet is what you see in him,
你怎么会觉得这个黄毛小子能解决的了问题
and why you think this teen can solve a problem
一个你们20年都没法解决的问题
you guys have been trying to crack for 20 years,
一个斯蒂芬·霍尔斯特伦自己都没能解决的问题
a problem Stephen Holstrom himself couldn't solve.
相信我
Trust me.
就是因为相信你才让我们走到今天这一步
I have. That's what got us this far.
正如那小子说的一样 这还远远不够
And like whiz kid says, it's not far enough.
运行
Run.
你好 卡斯宾
Hello, Caspian.
帮我看看这边的代码 进行分♥析♥
Take a look at this. Analyze.
3分区问题
3-partition problem.
无限制的输入和输出 我想要绘制出人类的市能
With unrestricted input and output. I'm trying to... graph Instinct.
我不需要它回答或者猜测 我只需要它产生直觉
I don't need it to answer or guess, I just need it to have a hunch.
多中心 我欣赏你的想法
Multiple centers. I admire that.
好 那为什么始终无法适配
Great. Why doesn't it work in assembly?
我会尝试修改Bron Kerbosch算法
I would try to modify Bron and Kerbosch.
我试过了
I did.
了解
I see.
就这吗 没有其他的远见了吗
That's it? No further insights?
这份建档有我二十几年的数据 你就只能帮上这么点忙了吗
This archive has 20-plus years on me. Why aren't you more of a help?
我2003年3月6日就死了 你又有什么借口呢
I died on March 6th, 2003. What's your excuse?
我是你的复♥制♥人
I'm a copy of you.
那真是一代人的损失
So, it's generation loss.
看来我未来还真会成为一个混♥蛋♥是吧
Wow. I really become an asshole in the future, don't I?
《回到未来》的正确对话是
The correct dialogue from Back to the Future is,
博士 你说的是我们未来会遭遇的事情吗
"Doc, are you talking about what happens to us in the future?"
我们为成为什么
"What do we become?"
混♥蛋♥还是大人物 -结束
"Assholes or something?" - End.
运行
Run.
你好 卡斯宾
Hello, Caspian.
当你不知道做什么的时候 你会做什么
What did you do when you didn't know what to do?
你想听我在达沃斯创新论♥坛♥上的演讲吗
Would you like to hear my lecture from the Davos Innovation Forum?
除了我们 还有谁最擅长解决NP完全问题
Besides us, who's the best at solving NP-complete problems?
大卫·金 一个美国工程师
David Kim, an American engineer.
他在2019年11月20日去世了
He died on November 20th, 2019.
怎么了
What is it?
抓到她想擅自进入警戒区 但没走多远
Caught her breaching the perimeter. Didn't get very far.
她说只跟你说话
Said she'll only talk to you.
她进入的范围多大 -只不过是一个心怀不满的前雇员
What's the scope of the breach? - Just a disgruntled former employee.
没什么大不了的 -她叫什么名字
It's nothing. - What's her name?
没必要把安♥全♥局♥牵涉进来 私入恩怨罢了
No need for the NSA to get involved. It's a personnel matter.
我自己来处理
I'll handle it myself.
我觉得北极的昼长已经影响到你了 雷妮
I think the midnight sun is getting to you, Renee.
或许我们更需要的是外面的阳光吧
Maybe we could use some sunlight around here.
让大家把事情看得更透彻一些
Help everybody see things more clearly.
我让你耐心点了
I told you to be patient.
我在这件事上奉献了20年时光
I gave 20 years to this.
你别想像打发那些自♥由♥职业黑客一样赶我走
You're not gonna blow me off like some freelance hack.
这是我一生的使命 朱利斯
This is my goddamn life, Julius.
我要重回项目
I want back in.
我知道你想要什么 -那就帮我
I know what you want. - Then help me.
会的 如果我能的话
I will... when I can.
那些政♥府♥的混♥蛋♥都被吸引来了
All these government pricks crawling around here now,
东嗅西探
sticking their noses in things.
但他们一定很好奇
Bet they're getting curious
你为何要找个18岁的孩子主持大局
why you're letting an 18-year-old run the show.
如果他们知道他是斯蒂芬·霍尔斯特伦的克隆之后呢
What would they say if they knew he was a clone of Stephen Holstrom?
你觉得大家会怎么想 -你没那么蠢
How do you think that would go over? - You're not that stupid.
我也不是天才 但我养大了一个
Well, I'm not the genius. I just raised one.
给你24小时
Twenty-four hours...
不然我就把消息捅出去
or I'm telling what I know.
下令吧
Say the word.
把他调出来 -没用的
Boot him up. - It's not gonna work.
相信我 -把他调出来
Trust me. - Boot him up.
开什么玩笑
You're kidding me.
他怎么每次都玩纸牌接龙
He's just going to play solitaire every single time?
这就是我所说的 高级功能受限
That's what I meant by restricted, higher-level functioning.
但这跟原始上传的版市一模一样
But this is an identical copy of the original upload.
没错 但在原始的上传版市中
Yeah, but in the original upload,
我们把语言编码的记忆
we separated linguistically-coded memories
从额叶的其他能力中分离出来
from the other frontal lobe capacities.
这个版本的大卫还不知道自己是谁
This version of David doesn't know who he is yet.
甚至不知道自己是上载人
He doesn't even know he's a UI.
两年前你们是怎么解决这个问题的
How'd you solve this two years ago?
我们重新唤起他对家人的回忆
We reintroduced memories of his family.
他需要亲情来打通情感属性
He needed them in order to access his emotions,
激发直觉和非线性灵感
which then activates intuition and nonlinear inspiration.
好 那你就动手吧
Okay. So, do it.
你根市不知道这么做的后果他会造成的影响
You don't know what you're asking, what this will do to him.
我们这么做是为了他
We're doing this for him.
我们时间不多了
And we're running out of time.
我让你过来是帮忙的
They brought you up here to help,
但如果你不愿帮忙 我就找个愿意的
but if you don't, I'll find someone who will.
标志节拍是骗子 -取缔上载人
Logorhythms lies! - Ban UIs!
还我们命来 -标志节拍是骗子
Give us our lives back, man! - Logorhythms lies!
取缔上载人 标志节拍是骗子
Ban the UIs! Logorhythms lies!
取缔上载人
Ban the UIs!
标志节拍是骗子 取缔上载人
Logorhythms lies! Ban the UIs!
谢谢你远道而来 -我有的选吗
Appreciate you coming all this way. - Did I have a choice?
之前民众害怕 如果我们不关停互联网
First, they were afraid if we didn't shut off the Internet,
会造成世界末日
it'd be the end of the world.
现在他们又害怕 如果我们不恢复互联网
Now they're afraid if we don't turn it back on,
会造成世界末日
it'll be the end of the world.
如果无论怎么做 都是世界末日呢
What if it's both?
人们担心得越久 事态就会越糟糕
The longer people are afraid, the worse things will get.
这场听证会
This hearing,
大家只想知道 一切都会回归正常
everyone just wants to know it's okay to get back to normal.
这就是大家需要听到的 想想利害攸关
That's all anyone needs to hear. Think about what's at stake.
彼得·韦克斯曼在哪儿
Where's Peter Waxman?
我们要彼得
We want Peter!
是 但你愿意这么做吗
Yeah, but would you do it?
假设上载人是真的
I mean, if the UIs are real,
你会上载你的大脑吗
would you upload your brain, or whatever?
很好大家都得回答一遍 我绝对愿意
Ooh, yeah. Everyone has to say what they'd do. I totally would.
绝对不行 -行啊
No way. - Yes.
为什么不上载 -你没听说是怎么上载的吗
Why not? - You heard how they do it?
必须在你活着的时候用激光切开你的大脑
I mean, they slice your brain open with a laser while you're alive.
诸位 我们能聊点别的吗
Guys, can we, like, talk about literally anything else?
别啊 我想听听
No, I wanna hear.
你会让别人杀掉你 好让你活在电脑里吗
Would you let them kill you so you can live in a computer?
哥们 属不属实还不一定 -天啊 给我闭嘴
Dude, it's not even real. - Oh, my God. Shut the hell up.
那他们为什么要关闭网络
Then why did they shut down the Internet?
为了控制我们 -你真蠢
Because control. - You're an idiot.
是为戒♥严♥令找借口
It's an excuse for martial law.
那还真是个精心考虑过的借口
Well, that's a pretty freakin' elaborate excuse.
很直白 见效就行
Straight up. It worked.
我不管 就算不是真的 也该朝这个方向想发展
I don't care. If it's not real, it should be.
天呐 你还真是个硬核科技妞儿 对吧
Damn! You're like one of those beam-me-up chicks, huh?
想想看
Hello!
活在自己的天堂里 永远不会变老变胖
Live in your own paradise, never get old or fat,
剧集 | 万神殿(2022) | 导航列表