阿加莎·克里斯蒂
无妄之灾
第二集
前情提要
孤儿的救星
吗♥啡♥
瑞秋·阿盖尔
杰克·阿盖尔
锂片
你的指纹沾着你妈妈的血
It was your fingerprints mixed with your mother's blood.
我没杀她 我离开房♥子时她还活着
I didn't kill her. She was alive when I left the house.
我是那个车里的人
I am the man in the car.
杰克·阿盖尔的不在场证明
Jack Argyll's alibi.
亚瑟 我想请你吃晚饭
Arthur, I'd like to buy you dinner.
你来迟了
You're too late.
案子还没开庭 杰克就死在监狱里了
Jack died before the case could come to trial.
-杰克是领养的 -是啊 他们都是
- Jack was adopted? - God, yes. They all are.
-我想感谢她答应做我妻子 -少来啦
- I would like to say thank you for agreeing to be my wife. - No...
我不能谈论我的工作
I'm not able to discuss my work.
机密咯
Official secrets.
他们一家都是嫌疑人了
The whole bloody family are suspects.
没人比你更恨她
No-one hated her more than you.
下♥贱♥
Filth!
杰克的哥哥来见过我
Jack's brother came to see me.
我要你离开
I need you to go.
如果利奥·阿盖尔希望你走人
If Leo Argyll wants you gone,
他就得掏大钱 我们五五分成
he'll have to pay big, 50-50 split.
这是敲诈
That's extortion.
他们哪个手上沾了血
Which one of them has got blood on their hands?
-瑞秋 -敬瑞秋
- Rachel. - To Rachel.
他没杀人 他是无辜的
He didn't do it. He's innocent.
不不
No, no!
我要下地狱了 我要下地狱了
I'm damned, I'm damned.
你不能来这里 你真不该来
You can't be here, you really can't.
我需要和你父亲谈谈
I need to speak to your father.
我会等到他起床
I'll wait until he's awake.
或许你觉得这样好玩 我们可不觉得
If this is fun for you, it's not for us.
我们经历了地狱般的折磨 你不知道那是什么样
We've been through hell, you don't know what that's like.
我知道地狱什么样
I know what hell is like.
老天爷
For Christ's sake...
我需要让你父亲听到我的话
I need to make your father listen to me!
闭嘴 坐进车里去
Shut up and get in the car.
你为什么不让我帮忙
Why won't you let me help?
回屋里
Back in the house.
有男人跟你调情吗
So, did any of the men try to flirt with you?
当然没有
Of course not.
他们一定都瞎了
They must be blind.
你父亲倒是很开心
Your father enjoyed himself.
尽管昨天来了那个奇怪的小伙
Despite that odd little chap turning up yesterday.
他似乎是挺开心
He seemed to.
这才最重要 不是吗
That's what matters, isn't it?
我会尽全力
You know, I'm going to do all I can
让你♥爸♥的婚礼很难忘
to make your father's wedding day memorable.
你心情不错
You're in a good mood.
可不是吗
I am, aren't I?
抱歉 我知道我来不及救你弟弟了
Excuse me. I know I am too late for your brother,
但我还是能帮上忙
but I can still help.
我可以洗清他的罪名
I can clear his name.
放过我家人 放过我弟弟
Leave my family alone. Leave my brother alone.
坐下一间吧
Next one.
你就像希望他有罪一样
It's as if you want him to be guilty.
别乱说我想怎样
Don't tell me what I want.
-疼 -就是要你疼
- That hurt. - It's meant to.
你为什么不信我
Why don't you believe me?
我说的是实话 杰克是冤枉的
I'm telling the truth, Jack was innocent.
为什么直接来找我们 而不是找警♥察♥
Why come straight to us and not the police?
-我是来... -闭嘴
- I came to... - Shut up.
因为你没说实话
It's because you're not telling the truth.
一句真话没有 你是谁 你去过哪
Not one bit of it, who you are, where you've been, is true.
-你是假的 -我...
- You're fake. - I...
我不喜欢这样做
I don't enjoy doing this.
明白吗 我不喜欢
OK? It's not fun for me.
但我会继续这么做的
But I will keep doing it.
话已至此
Be told.
那个男人回来了 卡尔加里博士
That man came back, Doctor Calgary.
他就等在屋外
He was outside the house waiting.
米奇说不要告诉任何人
Mickey said not to tell anyone.
那你为什么跟我说
Then why are you telling me?
主要是不能告诉爸爸吧
Daddy, I suppose.
你觉得他为什么会回来
Why do you think he came back?
贪婪的人都这样
That's what vultures do.
他们会不断回来
They keep coming back.
直至啄食干净最后一块骨头
To peck at the bones until there's nothing left.
我有时会有很可怕的念头 蒂娜
I think such terrible things sometimes, Tina.
我想对他人做什么
What I'd like to do to people.
揍扁他们的脸
Smash their faces in,
让他们满脸是血 满地找牙
so they're just blood and teeth.
任何人都可能爆发 对吗
Anyone can snap, can't they?
-真的会... -停下 你必须停下
- Really do this... - Stop. You have to stop.
我那晚可能会为她做的事而杀了她
I could've killed her that night for what she did.
*我梦到一个白色...*
*I'm dreaming of a white...*
我想要爸爸
I want Daddy.
*圣诞节*
*Christmas*
*就像我...*
*Just like the ones I...*
我当时想杀了她 我想让她死
I wanted to kill her, I wanted her dead.
你得停止这么想 你必须 因为我...
You have to stop this. You have to, because I...
我受不了
I just can't.
海斯特 去把衣服穿好
Hester, run along and get dressed.
办妥了 他早早就走了
It's done. He left early.
那就好 谢谢
That's a relief. Thank you.
那个卡尔加里说你去找他了
Yes, that Calgary chap said that you'd pay him a visit.
-让他离开 -你没跟我说这事
- Told him to leave. - You didn't tell me that.
你和他说话了
You actually spoke to them?
我又不能起身走开 对吧 亲爱的
Well, it isn't as if I can walk away, darling, is it?
但听他说 你似乎威胁他了 迈克尔
But he did rather sound as if you'd threatened him, Michael.
-我没有 -希望没人听到吧
- Well, I didn't. - Well, I just hope nobody overheard him.
他真是个情绪激动的小伙
He's an excitable fella.
他特别急迫地想说出他的故事 让人信他
He's so desperate to be believed and tell his story, as it were.
知道吗 服务员还得把他从我身上拉开
Do you know, the waiters had to pull him off me.
-什么 -他听上去很不稳定
- What? - He sounds rather volatile,
我觉得米奇去见了他是件好事
and I think it's a very good thing that Mickey did go and see him.
你可不想出什么事扰乱婚礼
You wouldn't want anything disturbing the wedding.
当然不想
No, we wouldn't
搅浑水 翻起泥巴
Muddying the waters, raking up the dirt.
-你真是一级棒的儿子 -他是
- You really are a first-rate son. - He is.
现在 我们吃早餐吧
Now, let's have breakfast.
我总是忍♥不住想 至少
I just can't help thinking, that at the very least,
你应该告诉警♥察♥这小伙的事 利奥
you should tell the police about this chap, Leo.
我觉得他们会很感兴趣
I think they'll be very interested.
这么久之后才现身
Appearing after all this time.
更别提 新闻报道了
Not to mention, the papers.
我们都希望在这场悲剧中
I mean, we all want to be beyond reproach,
无可非议 不是吗
don't we, in this tragic, tragic matter?
而赶卡尔加里博士走
And warning Doctor Calgary off
可不是无可非议
does not appear to be beyond reproach.
是正相反
Quite the opposite.
你不这么想吗
Don't you think?
你知道我在想什么吗
Do you know what I think?
我觉得真♥他♥妈♥可惜
I think it's a fucking shame
你居然在那场车祸里活了下来
that you got out of that car crash alive.
不许这么和他说话 你怎么敢
Don't you say that to him, don't you dare.
你有什么想法吗 米奇
Something on your mind, Mickey?
瑞秋被杀那晚你在哪呢
Where were you on the night of Rachel's murder?
-在工作 -谁在平安夜工作
- At work. - Who works Christmas eve night?
-你跟圣诞老人吗 -那是他的住所