我哪也不去
I'm not going anywhere.
你别想赶我走
There's no getting rid of me.
可怜的妈妈啊
Aw. Poor Mother.
你就不该把我从孤儿院带回来
You should have left me at the orphanage.
我不是从孤儿院领养了你
I didn't get you from an orphanage.
生你的女人就在咱家厨房♥里
The woman who gave birth to you is in the kitchen.
你这一生都认识她
You've known her all your life.
小子
Little boy.
成天乱发脾气
With your temper tantrums.
你根本不知道坚持下去有多难
You've no idea what it takes to keep going.
孩子我来领养 克里斯汀
I'm going to adopt the baby, Kirsten.
当我的孩子 你也能在他身边
My child, but you won't be separated.
没有人会知道
No-one will ever know.
我以为你会赶我走
I thought you were going to send me away.
这不是你的错 克里斯汀
None of this is your fault, Kirsten.
完全不是
None of it.
你想吃什么吗
Did you want something to eat?
我只是想在这儿坐会儿
I'm just going to sit here for a bit.
停在路边 克里斯蒂娜去花房♥见我
Park on the road. Christina, meet me in the garden room.
迈克尔待在车里
And Michael, you stay in the car.
-我陪你过去 -按我说的做 这很重要
- I'll walk with you. - Do as I say. It's important.
肯定是杰克吧
It's Jack, isn't it?
当然是杰克了
Of course it's Jack.
他就不能别再惹她了吗
I wish he'd stop baiting her.
我受够了 我全都受够了
I'm done with this. I'm done with all of it.
我受够了她那堆破规矩 她的防空洞
I'm done with her. Her mad rules, her mad bloody bunker.
我全都受够了
Everything. I'm done.
米奇别去 她是爱我们的
Mickey, don't. She loves us really.
说"请"
Say please.
哪怕就这一次
For once in your life.
说啊
Say it!
请
Please.
这不得了
There we go.
也没那么难 是不是
Wasn't that hard, was it?
坚持下去 我们关系兴许能好点
Keep that up we might get on better.
你在朝鲜的时候
When you were in Korea,
我日夜祈祷你能平安回国
I prayed day and night that you would come home safely.
我也是
So did I.
谁能想到我们居然还有共同点
Who'd have thought we'd have something in common?
你瞧妈妈 我们的关系这就开始好起来了
See, Mother, we're getting on better already.
是他不肯娶你吗
Wouldn't he marry you?
什么 谁啊
What? Who?
当你告诉他你怀了孩子
When you told him you were having a baby...
他不肯娶你吗
..Wouldn't he marry you?
不是那样的
It...wasn't like that.
我这个样子是因为他吗
Is it because of him that I am the way I am?
不撞南墙不回头
Not knowing when to stop.
我和他都这样吗
Am I like him?
我不 我不能
I don't... I can't...
你去拿水瓶给海斯特吧
You have to take that to Hester.
-你还回来吗 -当然
- Are you coming back? - Of course I am.
你是怎么忍♥下来的
How did you bear it?
我就那么
I just...
忍♥下来了
..Did.
天啊
Jesus!
什么事
What is it?
你这么快就找到米奇了
You found Michael quickly.
他正好和我在一起
He was already with me.
打包礼物
Wrapping presents.
真巧啊
How fortuitous.
杰克告诉我你和迈克尔
Jack tells me that you and Michael are...
有染
..Involved.
你们有私情
With each other.
告诉我这不是真的
Tell me it isn't true.
我不能
I can't.
天啊
God.
爱
The love...
我在你身上浪费的爱 你个婊♥子♥
..The love I've wasted on you, you whore!
恶心 你让我作呕
You're disgusting, you repulse me.
丑陋又愚蠢
So ugly, so stupid.
你有违人伦 你让我恶心
You are an abomination. You disgust me.
你下♥贱♥ 下♥贱♥
You are filth, filth, filth,
下♥贱♥ 下♥贱♥
filth, filth, FILTH!
杰克在哪里 他干什么了
Where's Jack? What has he done?
杰克看到我们了 他对她说了
Jack saw us. He told her.
反正她迟早也会知道 是吧
Well, she was going to have to find out sooner or later, wasn't she?
所有人都得知道
Everyone was.
-我们太恶心了 我们下♥贱♥ -不
- We're disgusting. We're filth. - No. No.
-不是这样的 -我们愚蠢 丑陋 肮脏
- No. We're not. - We're stupid and ugly and dirty.
听我说 听我说
Listen to me. Listen to me.
不是这样的
We're not any of those things.
别走 别走
Don't run. Don't run.
让我走 让我走
Let me go! Let me go!
别
Don't!
你知道几点了吗 我要九点到的
Do you have the time? I'm supposed to be there by nine.
我曾相信那就是事实 我们都是
I believed it was true. We all did.
都认为是杰克干的
That Jack had done it.
因为他做过的那些事
Because of things that had happened. Things...
他说过的话
Things that had been said.
还有他的指纹
And his fingerprints.
凶器上都是他的指纹 酒瓶上都是
They were on what was used to kill her. On the decanter.
那凶器肯定是别的
Then the weapon must have been something else.
肯定是这样
It has to have been.
相似的东西
Something...similar.
杜兰特太太知道后有什么反应吗
How is Mrs Durrant taking the news?
我在他眼皮上放了硬币 好让他闭上眼
I put the coins on his eyes to close them,
等她看到时会显得更安详一些
so he looked more peaceful when she saw him.
我会在她来看他前拿掉的
I'll take them off before she does, though.
他手臂上还插着针
There was a needle in his arm.
真可怜
Poor man.
他肯定不知道这样多危险
He can't have realised how dangerous it was.
把威士忌和吗♥啡♥混用
Whisky and morphine.
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
我得去告诉玛丽
I have to tell to Mary.
我昨晚没给菲利普留针剂
I didn't leave Philip's shot out for him last night.
他太醉了
He was too drunk.
我没给他留吗♥啡♥ 他怎么能用药过量
How could he overdose if I didn't leave him his shot?
这没道理
It doesn't make any sense.
他自己够不到吗♥啡♥的
He can't reach the morphine on his own.
怎么样
Well?
你说他绝不会知道的
You said he'd never know.
没有任何人会知道
That no-one would know.
你保证过的
You promised.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我气坏了
I...I...I was angry.
希望他不恨你
I hope he doesn't hate you.
我并不希望他恨你
I don't want him to hate you.
这一切都不怪你 都不怪你
None of this your fault, none of it. None of it.
天呐
Oh, God.
天呐 真对不起
Oh, God. I'm so sorry.
对不起
So sorry.
我
I...
我不知道我是怎么了
I don't know what's happening to me!
我去找人帮忙
I'm...I'm going to get help.
不不 别离开我 别离开我
No, no, no, no, no! Don't leave me! Please don't leave me!
好吧
All right.
别走 别离开我
Don't go. Please don't leave me.
-没事的 -我好怕
- It's OK. - I'm so frightened.
别离开我
Please don't leave me.
小克里斯汀
Little Kirsten.