I'd been telling her for ages she should leave,
-她一直像被当做仆人 -她就是仆人
- she is treated like the tea girl. - She is the tea girl!
现在倒是自命不凡
All lah-di-dah and full of herself
但我们记得你当初来的时候
but we remember when you arrived,
一身的虱子 每晚都尿床
crawling with fleas, wetting the bed every night.
-那有什么关系 -很有关系
- What's that got to do with it? - Everything!
-你为什么撒谎 -因为她用心险恶
- Why did you lie? - Because she's devious!
他是个怪物
And he...he's a freak.
你还得拿勺子吃饭
Having to eat your dinner with a spoon
因为不能让你拿到尖利的东西
because you can't be trusted with anything sharp.
在胳膊和腿上挖洞
Gouging holes out of your arms and your legs.
-我们都知道你那么做 -闭嘴
- We all know you do it. - Shut up!
你不比我们强 玛丽
You're no better than us, Mary.
你没什么不一样
You're no different.
我就是不一样 我就是比你们强
I am different, I am better,
我是第一个 我是被选中的
I was first, I was chosen!
你们其他人就是突然冒出来的
The rest of you have just... ..Just turned up.
蒂娜 你为什么没说你也在
Tina, why didn't you just say that you were there?
我不希望大家觉得妈妈不好说话
I didn't want anyone thinking Mother was difficult to talk to.
我
I...
我们不希望别人那么想她
We didn't want anyone thinking that about her.
你这话听上去像是对着镜子练出来的
You sound like you've been practising that in the mirror.
好啊
Well...
看看现在谁是最好的女儿了
Let's just see who's best girl now.
我那么害怕是我做了什么
I was so scared that I had done something,
每次我对你说的时候
and every time I said that to you,
你都本可以告诉我不是我
you couldn't tell me that I hadn't?
你不比他们强 你做的事 你的德行
You're no better than them. What you did, what you are.
对男人投怀送抱
Throwing yourself at men.
真下♥贱♥
So cheap.
残花败柳
Damaged goods.
被玷污了
Shop soiled.
难怪爸爸以你为耻
It's no wonder Daddy's ashamed of you.
不是我们 也不是你 海斯特
It wasn't us! It wasn't, and it wasn't you, Hester.
你当时情况那么差
You were so ill!
我们以为你也会死呢
We thought you were going to die, too,
你怎么可能做任何事
how could you have done anything?
你们都不该来的
None of you should have been here!
本该只有我的
It should have just been me!
只有我和她 本该只有我的
On my own with her, it should have just been me!
都被你们毁了
You ruined it.
都被你们毁了
You ruined it, you all ruined it!
玛丽
Mary...
是你吗
..Was it you?
警♥察♥吗
Police?
喂
Hello? Hello!
菲利普
Philip.
把电♥话♥放下
Put the telephone down.
别报♥警♥ 菲利普
Don't call the police, Philip.
等你清醒了我们再聊
We'll talk when you're sober.
-杜兰特上尉 -卡尔加里 过来
- Lieutenant Durrant. - Calgary, get in here.
进来
Get in here!
没事吧
Is everything OK?
过来
Come here.
他们串通好的
They're all in on it.
他们所有人
All of them.
他们每一个人
Every bloody one of them.
-什么意思 -我想报♥警♥ 利奥
- How do you mean? - I tried to call the police and Leo...
利奥不许我报
..Leo wouldn't let me
然后他过来夺走了电♥话♥
and then he came and took the phone away from me.
不想叫警♥察♥来是有充分理由的
There's a good reason for not wanting the police.
听我说 这房♥子很危险
Listen to me! This house is a bloody death trap.
你得带我
And you need to get me...
离开这里
..Out of here.
他们知道我知道了 他们会害我 也会害你的
They know that I know, and they'll come for me, and you.
杜兰特上尉
Lieutenant Durrant...
你当初想利用
..When you wanted to use
阿盖尔太太的被杀来进行勒索时
Mrs Argyll's murder as a means of extortion,
你就喝醉了 你现在也是
you were drunk, and you're drunk now.
醉得很厉害
Very drunk.
我觉得你需要休息
I think you need some rest.
天啊
Oh, Christ.
离我远点
Get away from me!
解散 滚蛋
Dis...missed. BUGGER OFF!
天呐
Oh, God.
当然是你了
Of course it's you.
早
Morning.
我不仅告诉了警♥察♥
It wasn't only the police I told.
我打算来录口供
I was coming in to make a statement.
我还告诉了你
I also told you.
是你想封住我的嘴
You're the one who wants to shut me up.
是你
It's you.
你走吧 开我的车 去最近的城市
Off you go. Take my car. Drive to the nearest city.
找那里的警♥察♥ 把你的身份告诉他们
Talk to the police there. Tell them who you are.
没人要把你囚禁在这里 我尤其没有
No-one here is holding you prisoner, least of all me.
门开着的 钥匙就在那里
Door's open, keys are right there.
捡起来走吧
Pick them up and go.
不是每个人都会把精神病人
Not everyone would have taken a psychiatric patient
留在家中的 亚瑟
into their home, Arthur.
我想他们给了你药丸什么的
I presume they gave you pills or something
让你保持理智吧
to keep you reasonable.
拜托你务必要服药
Do me the courtesy of taking them.
我现在没药了
I don't...have them any more.
它们让我迟钝
They make me numb.
它们让我
They...make me...
不在乎 我不配不在乎我做的事
..Not mind. I don't deserve to not mind what I've done...
你能做了什么事啊
What could you possibly have done?
我的工作
My work...
我不知道
I didn't know.
不知道什么
Didn't know what?
你是个物理学家 你研究了什么
You're a physicist, what was it you were working on?
我写了个方程式
I wrote a formula.
一部分的方程式
Part of a formula...
用于引爆的
..For detonation.
胖子和小男孩
Fat Man and Little Boy.
给原♥子♥弹♥的
For the bomb.
我要下地狱了
I'm damned.
那么还杰克清白 是你的赎罪
So...clearing Jack's name, it's atonement.
一件
One...
好事 真实的事
..Good, true thing.
就一件
Just one.
就一件
Just one.
你可以做到的
And you can have those.
门开着 你不非得留在这儿也能
The door's open, you don't need to be here to be...
获得救赎
..Redeemed.
对不起 我真抱歉
I'm so sorry. I'm.....Sorry.
我
I'm...
好了 说得越少
Come on. Least said...
好得越快
..Soonest mended.
-还需要别的吗 -暂时不用了 谢谢
- Will you need anything else? - Not at the moment, thank you.
怎么样
Well?
你保证过的
You promised.
我可以
May I...
-问个问题吗 -当然
- ..Ask a question? - Of course.
你为什么那么确信是杰克
Why are you so convinced it was Jack?
他是个极端的年轻人
He was an extreme young man.
而对他不利的证据又很确凿
The evidence against him seemed.....Conclusive.
一切对他不利的情况都似乎很确凿
Everything against him seemed conclusive.
杜兰特太太呢
Where is Mrs Durrant?
还在睡 昨晚大家都很晚才睡
Still asleep. It was a late night for everyone.
我没听到他们进来