无妄之灾
第三集
前情提要
1954年7月
克里斯汀小姐 阳光堡
亲爱的克里斯汀
我结婚了
好开心
来见我吧
别告诉妈妈
我爱你
海斯特
平安夜
蛹
我没杀她
I didn't kill her.
我离开房♥子时她还活着 我搭了个便车
She was alive when I left the house. I hitched a lift.
找到那人 他能证明
Find that man. He can prove it.
我来不及救杰克了 让我很难过
The fact that I'm too late for Jack is unbearable.
但我可以帮他正名
But I can clear his name.
你没有再出现幻觉或者什么的吗
You're not fantasising or seeing things?
他们串通好的 他们每一个人
They're all in on it, every bloody one of them.
我那晚可能会为她做的事而杀了她
I could have killed her that night for what she did.
你要怎么说
What are you going to say?
我可能会全说出来呢
I might just go spill my guts, tell it all.
你明天唯一必须做的就是
The only thing you have to do tomorrow
去教堂 然后给这只手指戴上戒指
is to come to church and put a ring on this finger.
瑞秋还活着的时候
You were riding Leo like a seaside donkey
你就和利奥夜夜激♥情♥
while Rachel was still alive.
早上好 阿盖尔先生
Morning, Mr Argyll.
下♥贱♥
Filth!
你在地窖里建了一个核弹防空洞
You built a nuclear bunker in the cellar
以免天上突然掉炸♥弹♥
in case the bombs start falling,
我知道你一团糟
so I know you're a mess.
你无法击溃我 杰克
You won't break me, Jack.
她可真是头饥渴的老马
She's a thirsty old horse, isn't she?
小下流胚
Nasty boy.
他对被忽视的孩子很上心
He's very keen on neglected children.
我对你来说有点老了吧
A bit too old for you, though, aren't I?
敢有一句对我不利的风言风语
One word against me,
我会把他的脑袋踢开
and I shall have his head kicked in half.
贝拉米 他逮捕了杰克
Bellamy - he arrested Jack.
他说是杰克干的
He said Jack had done it.
杰克不该死的
Jack shouldn't be dead.
他不该被指控
He shouldn't have been charged,
他不该入狱
shouldn't have been inside.
他为什么死了
Why is he dead?
杰克 海斯特
Jack! Hester!
你要去哪
Where are you going?
菲利普找我了吗
Has Philip rung for me?
我没听到他按铃
I didn't hear him.
你脸色好差
You look terrible.
你也是
So do you.
你们都是
All of you.
你们吵架了
You've been fighting.
还谈了 我们好好谈了谈
And talking. We've been talking.
再没有秘密了
No more secrets.
他在那儿
Here he is!
你长大了
Ah, you've grown.
看看你 走时还是小子 回来就是男人了
Look at you! Went away a boy, came back a man.
-你干掉了多少敌人 -别闹
- How many Chinese communists did you kill? - Stop!
你都做了什么
What have you been up to?
你看着也太得意了吧
You're looking way too pleased with yourself.
这要问古尔德夫人了
Ask Mrs Gould.
妈妈要气死了
Mother is furious,
但当然了 她微笑着挺过来了
but of course, she's smiling though it.
你自己小心着点
Yeah, well, you want to watch yourself.
总有一天她会爆发
One of these days she'll snap,
把你锁进核弹防空洞 再扔了钥匙
lock you in a nuclear bunker and throw away the key.
走 士兵小子 我们有啤酒
Come on, soldier boy. We've got beers.
你猜怎么着 我们要去游泳
Guess what we're going swimming!
出发
Here we go.
什么都没变
Nothing changes,
米奇
Mickey.
什么都没有变
Absolutely nothing at all.
你想租间一居室住
You want to live in a bedsit.
我找到了一间我喜欢的
I have found one I like.
而且我付得起
And I can afford it.
我非常为你骄傲 克里斯蒂娜
I'm incredibly proud of you, Christina.
为你和迈克尔
You and Michael.
你们两个人都做得很好
You've both done very well.
他看起来更
You know, he seems...
放松了
More... At ease.
对这个世界
With the world.
他有没有遇见不错的女孩
Has he met a nice girl?
据我所知是没有
Not that I know of.
你呢
And you?
你看上哪位年轻人了吗
Do you have your eye on a young man?
我会想见见他的
I'd want to meet him, you know.
我工作太忙了
I'm so busy at work.
我没时间去想这些
I don't have time for anything like that.
这间房♥子肯定很不像样
I'm certain this bedsit will be hideous,
但你自己有主意
but you know your own mind.
好了
Now,
我还有很多事要做 你走吧
I've got a lot to do, so run along.
妈妈
Oh, mother.
别犯傻了
None of that silliness.
我教导出来的你不该如此
I've trained you better than that.
呼吸
Breathe.
记住要呼吸
Remember to breathe.
你是来跟我们说什么的吗
Did you come to tell us something?
我们明白扯上妈妈的事会变成什么样子
We understand how it could happen with Mother.
特别是那晚
Especially that night.
谁都可能爆发 克里斯汀
Anyone can snap, Kirsten.
妈妈太咄咄逼人了
And Mother pushed people.
对我们所有人都是
She pushed all of us.
如果你要这么平庸 海斯特
If you're going to be mediocre, Hester,
至少好看些
at least look pretty.
瘫坐着很难看 坐直
Slouching is ugly. Sit up.
"亲爱的妈妈
"Dear Mother,
对不起 我永远达不到你要的那么好
I'm sorry I'm never going to be good enough for you.
我不能再生活在这里了
I can't live here any more.
我会每周五3点打电♥话♥来
I will ring every Friday at three,
不让大家担心
so that nobody worries.
我希望克里斯汀接电♥话♥
I want Kirsten to answer.
请别来找我
Please don't look for me.
你找不到我的"
You won't find me."
-海斯特 -我很好 别担心
- Hester? - 'I'm well, don't worry.'
海斯特 回家吧
Hester, please come home.
求你了 我们都很想你
Please, we miss you so much, so much.
你非要听起来那么急切吗
Do you have to sound so desperate?
你这样正中她下怀
You're playing right into her hands.
我从未听过她对你好言一句
I never heard her say a kind thing to you.
都不说"请"和"谢谢"
Not even please or thank you.
只有命令 打打响指
Just orders, clicking her fingers.
我们不恨你 克里斯汀
We don't hate you, Kirsten.
我们永远都不会恨你
We could never hate you.
你们可能会
You might.
我不知道该怎么跟玛丽说
I don't know what I'm going to say to Mary.
我希望她不想去见他
I hope she doesn't want to see him.
我当时就必须目睹瑞秋...
I had to see Rachel...
那一幕我永远忘不掉 她的脸
And it'll never leave me her face.
那个模样 你知道吗
Like that. You know?
今天本该是我的婚礼
This is supposed to be my wedding day.
阿盖尔先生
Mr Argyll?
这一切都是因我而起吗
Is all of this happening because of me?
我只是想做正确的事
I only wanted to do what was right,
但我似乎成了导火索
but I seem to have set something off.