我不是和一群该死的《卫报》读者
Oh, please tell me I'm not stuck on this train
困在这列火车上了吧
with a bunch of bloody Guardian readers!
喂 我是丽兹·德雷科特
Hello, this is Liz Draycott.
我们为什么不 干脆让他来处理得了
Why don't we just... stick with this guy?
不可能
Yeah, that's not gonna happen.
为什么啊 可他可是格拉斯哥中心车站的英雄
Why not? He's the hero of Glasgow Central.
警♥察♥去马瑟韦尔站 就是因为他
He is the reason the police were at Motherwell.
你到列车长办公室了吗
Are you at the train manager's office yet?
听着 我需要打几个电♥话♥
Look, I need to make a lot of calls.
你不能打电♥话♥
You're not making any calls.
你叫什么来着
Sorry, what's your name?
艾比盖尔·埃斯加斯 国家网络安全中心的代理技术总监
It's Abigail Aysgarth, acting TD at the NCSC.
听着 埃斯加斯女士
Well, listen, Miss Aysgarth,
我是非代理交通部长
I am the permanent minister for transport
我必须告诉你
and I have to tell you,
被困在没有司机的火车上
being trapped on a train without a driver
对我来说是最糟糕的情况
is the worst possible development for me
所以电♥话♥我必须打
so calls are gonna be made.
现在 我要确保在别人知道
Now, I need to ensure that I am off this thing
我在车上之前下车
before anybody else out there knows I am on it.
那部电♥话♥只用于和我们通话
That phone is used to converse only with us
以及连接单板计算机
and to connect to the SBC.
你面前那个
That little flashing device
带天线的闪光装置
in front of you with the aerial on it,
就是现在控制火车的
yeah, that is what's controlling the train now.
我需要你用USB把两者连接起来
I need you to link the two by USB
然后让我查到那部手♥机♥的IP地址
and get me that phone's IP address.
你知道怎么做吗
Do you have any idea how to do that?
去年我参与发起了
I cosponsored last year's ICT
《电♥信♥信息通信技术法案》好嘛
in Telecommunications Bill.
那你知道怎么做吗
Do you have any idea how to do that?
不知道
No.
行吧 我把电♥话♥转给我的同事
That's okay. I'm gonna put you through to my colleague
他会告诉你该怎么操作
who'll talk you through the plan.
好吗
Okay?
好
Okay.
你好 部长 我是托比
Hello, Minister, Tobi here.
好
Okay.
看看你
Well, look at you.
是为马拉喀什穿成这样的吧
What, dressed for Marrakech?
听起来像个技术总监说的话
Sounding like a technical director.
嘿 我们能跳过寒暄 直奔主题吗
Hey, can we skip the hugs and get straight into business?
就喜欢你这点
And that is why I like you.
是黑客劫持
There's been a hack-jacking.
嘿 我同事马上就到 但我们
Hey, my colleague's coming down in a minute, but can we...
没问题
Sure.
是从格拉斯哥到伦敦的
It's the Heart of Britain night sleeper service
英国之心夜间列车
from Glasgow to London.
16型的新款94式吗
The new 94s with the mark 16s?
我认为是
Yep, I believe so.
飞机上装有电♥话♥干♥扰♥器♥
There appears to be phone jammers on board
延迟了警报的发出
which have delayed raising the alarm.
把你手♥机♥交上来 先生
Hand over your phone, please, sir.
英国铁路呢
What about UK Rail?
受到了自身杀毒软件的攻击
Under attack from its own antivirus.
我们还没有办法接通RTV
And we haven't got access to something called the RTV.
所以 火车轨道上有什么 根本看不到
So, you can't see anything that's in the train's way?
不能直接断电吗
Can't we just cut the electric?
西海岸干线是电驱动的 对吧
West Coast Mainline, that is electrified, isn't it?
断电不能让它停车吗
Won't that stop it?
94式的不行 它们是混动的
Not with the Class 94s, they're bimodal.
什么
What?
有备用柴油装置 断电后仍然可以跑上几个小时
They've got diesel back-up. They can still run for hours.
不行 你得找TOC
No, you need to speak to the TOC.
谁
Who?
列车运营公♥司♥
The 'train's operating company'.
所以我才需要你
This is why I need you.
艾比
Abby.
我能
Could I...
你告诉她我来了吧
You did tell her I was coming?
长官 私下谈
Ma'am-In private.
这对你来说一定很痛苦吧
This must be very painful for you.
这个人惹恼了所有能惹的人
This man has upset everyone it's possible to upset.
我提了出来 你却置之不理 看看结果如何
I called it, you ignored it, and now look where we are.
他简真就是爹味说教的鼻祖
He is the Michelangelo of mansplaining.
我知道别人不知道的事 我就该保守秘密吗
I know stuff other people don't. Am I meant to keep it secret?
你把机密信息泄露给了公众
You leaked confidential information to the public.
我试图提醒公众有风险 因为你
I tried to alert the public to the dangers, because you--
因为你觉得自己该抢走我的位置
Because you thought you should have my job.
你用诡计爬上了那个位置
You Liz-Trussed your way into that position
无视所有警告 现在你只能接受
ignoring every warning, and now you've just got to accept--
他必须走 我这就走
He leaves! I'm leaving!
你们俩到底有没有人关心火车上的人
Do either of you even care about the people on that train?
这不是你炫耀自己有前瞻性的时候
This is not the time for 'I told you so's'.
而你 长官 这些人的生命受到了严重威胁
And, ma'am, this is currently a severe threat to life
没有人比他更了解
and nobody understands the complexities
交通的复杂性
of transportation better than him.
拜托了 请你相信我 让我们进去吧
Please, put your faith in me and let us through,
因为 我的门卡落在家了
'cause... Well, my pass is at home.
我口袋里唯一的东西
The only thing I've got in my pocket
是价值200英榜的迪拉姆
is £200 worth of dirham,
而且我很确定
and I'm pretty sure
保安是不允许收钱的
the guard's not allowed to accept that.
太好了
Yes!
我跟缉毒组的人一起搜查过那个地方
So, I searched this property when I was with the Drugs Squad.
我发现了现金 上交了
I found some cash, booked it in,
然后嫌疑人回来说 还有更多现金
then the suspect comes back, claims there was a load more.
犯罪分子不就这样嘛 搅和拖延什么的
That's what they do, try and hold things up.
可是警♥察♥ 专业标准理事会接受调查了
Only then Professional Standards were on it.
他们认为是我拿走了钱
They decided I'd taken the money.
你被起诉了
You were charged?
我什么都没拿
I didn't take anything.
但你跑了啊
You ran though.
我是躲起来了
I went into hiding, yeah,
但那不是因为我有罪
but don't take that as a sign of guilt.
我只是不想跟我亲手抓的罪犯
Take that as a sign I wasn't too keen on being
一起被关起来
locked up with the person I just arrested.
满嘴跑火车
What a bag of shite.
我还在火车上就是因为你
I'm still on here because of you.
他们知道我们都必须下车
They knew they had to get us all off,
但就因为你 他们没法打开所有的门
but they couldn't open all the doors because of you.
不好意思 我们都是因为你才被困在这的
Excuse me. We're all stuck on here because of you.
你被困在这 是因为你想喝完那杯酒
You're still here 'cause you wanted to finish your drink.
对不起
Look, I'm sorry.
没事 怎么会没事
It's okay. How's it okay?
我觉得你得离开
I think you need to leave.
我也想
I would if I could.
不 是你去另一节车厢
No, down the other end of the train.
离我们远点
Away from us.
同意 好吧
Hmm. Agreed. Yeah.
你是想自己走呢 还是我动手
Are you gonna go willingly, or not?
猫王回来了
Elvis is in the building!
行吧 你们有谁认识佩弗的
Yeah, for those of you who remember Pev,
这是他的复出特辑
this is his comeback special.
但只有今晚哈
Catch him here tonight for one night only.
如果你们不认识他
And for those of you who don't, well,
那就别太在意
try not to be offended,
因为他说话可能不太好听
'cause that is just the way he is.
大家都去哪了 正联♥系♥他们呢
Where is everyone? Trying to contact them.
很多人状态都是请勿打扰
There's quite a lot of 'do not disturbs'.