毕竟你拿工资的嘛
I mean, you're getting paid.
但如果有机会的话
Should the chance present itself,
我想我们其余的人 都很想下车
I think the rest of us would quite like to get off.
给
Here.
她要跟你通话
She wants you.
艾比 你在吗
Abby, you there?
乔
Joe.
她去哪了
Er, where is she going?
这非常 乔
This is a very... Joe.
我会尽力帮你
I'll do my best for you,
但你也要尽力帮我 好吗
if you'll do your best for me, okay?
你不选国会议员 反而要选个罪犯吗
You can't choose a criminal over a member of parliament.
在这两者的维恩图中 我认为实际上可能
In the Venn diagram of the two, I think there may actually be--
我不是罪犯
I'm not a criminal.
我是被冤枉的
I was wrongly charged with the crime.
部长 是他给我们打了电♥话♥
Minister, he's the one who called us,
他受过训练
he's the one who's trained for this
而且我也相信
and he's the one who I believe
他才是拦停这列火车的最佳人选
has the best chance of stopping that train, okay?
艾比 你说吧
Abby, I'm all yours.
需要我做什么
What do you need?
我真的觉得这么依赖一部手♥机♥
I really don't like how dependent
不是个事儿
we all are on that one phone.
如果你能找到那个电♥话♥干♥扰♥器♥
I'd feel a lot better if you could
并把它关掉 我觉得会好很多
find that phone jammer and shut it down.
你知道我说的是什么吧 乔
Do you know what you're looking for, Joe?
应该知道
Yeah, I think so.
差不多这么大小 上面有个天线
Right, it's about this big, it's got an antenna on top
自带电源的
and its own power supply.
所有人 翻查行李
Check the bags, everyone.
尺寸差不多有一个鞋盒那么大
About the size of a shoe box.
艾比
Abby.
通讯飞机快到火车上方了
Comms plane's almost reached the train
准备扫描信♥号♥♥
and it's ready to scan a signal.
几分钟后我们就能知道
We should know exactly
里面的具体情况了
what's going on in there within minutes.
谢谢 托比 你跟里昂一起
Thanks. Tobi, stay with Leon
等下一有消息就
and report straight back to me
直接汇报给我 是
the moment you have a result? Yeah.
长官
Ma'am.
佩弗里尔先生
Mr Peveril--
呃
Er...
你成功了吗
Did you do it?
你还怀疑过我吗
Did you doubt it?
发送啊 发送了
Send it! Sent!
还有英国之心的具体♥位♥置
And with the Heart of Britain's location,
实时的喔
in real time.
不客气了
You're welcome.
那是什么
What's that?
那是一辆货车
That's, er, a goods train.
被拦停了 它的引擎和一半的负载
Stopped, with its engine and half its load
横跨在西海岸干线上
straddling the West Coast mainline.
好了 你们继续在这里找
All right, you keep searching here.
我去下一节车厢
I'll check the next carriage.
我帮你
I'll help.
别拍了
Stop that.
你好 苏格兰西部信♥号♥♥
Hello, West of Scotland Signalling.
你好 克莱尔斯 我是艾比盖尔·埃斯加斯
Hello, Cowlairs, this is Abigail Aysgarth.
我需要你们移走一列货车
I need you to move what appears to be
目前停在格雷特纳枢纽
a substantial goods train
两条铁轨线路交叉的
currently stationary on a stretch of track
其中一段铁轨上
crossing over two lines at Gretna Junction.
你可以做到吗 拜托
Can you do that immediately for me, please?
不行
No.
什么
Excuse me?
格雷特纳超出了我们的管辖范围
Gretna's beyond our jurisdiction.
你得跟曼彻斯特的总台
You'll need to talk to the control desk
通话
down at Manchester.
马上
On it.
这是我们的火车
Ma'am, that's our train.
不
No.
接通了
Got it.
好了 曼彻斯特 0161 496 9865
Okay, Manchester 0161-496-9865.
目前大约三分之二列车的
Direct comms with maybe
直接通信中断
two-thirds of our trains are currently down.
那你们有司机的手♥机♥号♥码吗
Do you have a mobile number for the driver, maybe?
本以为有的 但发现已经不再使用了
I thought we did, but it seems to be out of date.
姓名呢 哈维·德里斯科尔
A name, then? Erm, Harvey Driscoll.
佩弗 好
Pev. Yeah.
指挥中心
Control?
火车上是什么货物
What are the goods on the train?
罐车 里面装的是
Tankers. Containing?
天然气凝析油
Natural gas condensate.
谢谢
Thank you.
司机在打了
Driver. Already ringing.
快点
Come on, come on!
接电♥话♥啊
Come on!
还有什么选择
What else have we got?
艾比 我们还有什么选择
Abby, what else have we got?
艾比 你在吗
Abby. You there?
乔
Joe.
我发现了一个东西
I found something.
嘿 你需要让所有人
Hey, hey, you need to move
从前面的车厢离开
everybody out of the front carriages
并且准备接受撞击
and prepare for impact.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
你们的前方轨道上有一列火车
There's a train on the line in front of you.
喂
Hello?
嗨 我是哈维·德里斯科尔
Hi, this is Harvey Driscoll.
哈维 你好
Harvey! Harvey! Harvey! Hello!
这里是国家网络安全中心
This is the National Cyber Security Centre.
我们需要你把你的火车
We need you to move your train
彻底移出格拉斯哥西南线
fully off the Glasgow South Western.
所有的火车都停运了啊
All trains are currently grounded--
哈维 我需要你移♥动♥你的火车
Harvey. I need you to move your train.
我们已经和控制台谈过了
We've spoken to the control desk.
听着
Listen.
我手♥机♥要没电了
I've got very little battery.
那是什么
What's that?
还有一列火车没有停运
There is another train that's not grounded
正朝你的方向开过来
and it is moving towards you.
那就让他们停下来呗
Well, stop that then--
我们没法
We can't...
我
I...
所有人都立刻去后面车厢
Everyone needs to move down the train now.
为什么
Why?
马上 立刻
Now, now. Come on.
我们要撞车了 撞什么上啊
We're gonna hit something. Hit what?
那个 快点
That. Come on!
预计撞击时间90秒
Estimated time until impact, 90 seconds.
天哪
Oh, Jesus!
快点啊
Come on!
所有人 离开座椅
Get out of your chair, everybody!
快点 快啊
Come on, come on!
快
Come on!
70秒
Seventy seconds.
看啊
Look.
快点 快
Come on, quick.
快
Come on!
车在动了
It's moving.