10分钟吧 当时一切都正常
More like ten. Everything was exactly as it should be then.
打扰一下
Excuse me?
抱歉 我们这正忙着
Sorry, could you just give us a minute, please?
不好意思 是我儿子
Private. Sorry, it's my son.
我说他可以去餐车那边买♥♥杯喝的
I said he could go to the lounge to get a drink,
但他去了就没回来 而且我去找了他 也不在餐车
but he hasn't come back and he's not in there.
我们出发时 他肯定上车了 是吗
He was definitely on board when we set off?
对 他当时跟我一起在车厢里
Yeah. He was with me in our cabin,
直到火车开车
'til we started to move, C4.
你能广播一下或者什么的吗
Do you think you could make an announcement or something?
他叫麦克斯 我们叫他小鼠
His name's Max. We call him Mouse.
我们的广播系统
We're having a few problems
现在遇到了一些问题
with the communication system at the moment.
他没从这边经过
He's not been past this way, though.
一定是往另一边走了
Must've gone the other way.
你查过后面三节车厢了吗
Have you checked the rear three carriages?
你先找找看 然后我派个同事过去
You make a start, I'll send a colleague to help.
还有谁能接触到这里 没人
Who else has access? No one.
你呼叫司机时 这条线从没出过问题吗
And your line to the drivers never failed before?
没有 在列车行进的时候无法呼叫他
No. Can't call him, can't access the locomotive
不能进入火车头告诉他 不能联♥系♥ROC
when we're moving to tell him, can't contact the ROC.
ROC是什么
ROC?
是苏格兰铁路营运中心
It's the Scotland Rail Operating Centre,
在克莱尔斯郡
based out of Cowlairs.
不能用手♥机♥吗
Can't just use your mobile?
如果有信♥号♥♥的话
If I had any coverage.
一直这样吗
Is it always like this?
不会 有时候可能会几秒钟没信♥号♥♥
No, we might lose it for a few seconds,
但现在已经好几分钟都没有了
but there's been nothing for minutes.
好 当我追抢包那俩人时
Okay. So, when I was chasing those lads through the train,
你和其他人都在站台上
and you and everyone else was out on the platform,
你觉得可能是有人进这里干的吗
do you think someone could've come here and done this?
肯定是
I know they bloody did.
看看这个
Just look at this.
他们把监控也删了
They've deleted the CCTV, too.
到下一站还要多久
How long 'til the next station?
下一站是马瑟韦尔
Well, it's Motherwell.
我们晚发车了
We lost our slot,
可能20分钟左右吧
could be anything up to 20 minutes.
我不能等那么久
I'm not waiting that long.
嘿 各位 嘿 抱歉 打扰了
Hey, guys. Hey. Sorry to bother you.
我们需要打个电♥话♥
We need to make a call.
但我们的手♥机♥出了点问题
We're having trouble with our phones.
所以想看看你们谁手♥机♥有信♥号♥♥
Just wondering if any of you have any signal,
请大家看一下
if you could just check.
我上了车之后就没信♥号♥♥了 无线也连不上
I haven't had anything since I got on, or Wi-Fi.
怎么回事
What's going on?
我们只是需要打个电♥话♥
We just need to make a call.
有人 有吗
It's, er... Anyone?
好吧 谢谢
Okay, thank you.
比利 C车厢的女士找不到娃了
Billy. Lady in car C's lost her kid.
你能去帮她一下吗
Can you go and help her?
嘿 各位 抱歉 打扰了
Hey, guys, sorry to bother you.
有人手♥机♥有信♥号♥♥吗
Has anyone got any phone coverage?
没有 如果半小时后我还没发出邮件
No. If I don't send an email in the next half hour,
那我就失业了
I won't have a job either.
还有这样的事
Is it always like this?
不可能
No chance.
他们可喜欢在科技上投入了
They love to cough up for technology.
花的都是纳税人的钱
It's the cost of people they resent.
谢了
Thanks a lot.
实际上 我可能行
Actually, seems like I have.
你手♥机♥有信♥号♥♥
You got coverage?
我在芬尼斯布里的石油钻井平台工作
I work up at Finnis Brae, the oil rig.
我有卫星电♥话♥
This is satellite.
运行CI代码检查
Yeah, and run a CI check.
如果
If, er...
如果有任何关键基础设施受到了影响
If any critical infrastructure is compromised by this...
我们需要知道
we need to hear about it.
对 一些关键基础设施在用
Yes, some critical infrastructure uses it, okay.
当然 但是
Of course it does, but...
托比不应该打给你 艾比
Tobi should not have called you, okay, Abby?
我们能处理的
We can handle this, alright?
我们这里的团队有足够能力
We have a more than capable team here.
所以 关机 上飞机吧
So just switch off and get on that plane.
好好享受假期
And enjoy your freedom.
走吧 走 什么
Come on. Yeah, come on. What?
马拉喀什可以以后再去
Marrakesh awaits.
好吧 这样才对
Great. Okay, it's the right call.
所以 等你落地后 看下手♥机♥就行
So, just check your phone when you land, and...
如果有什么 有什么不妥
if there's anything-anything else at all, alright,
我会联♥系♥你 所以别担心
I will contact you. So, don't worry.
萨吉 嗯
Saj? Yeah?
刚才有个人打电♥话♥给总机 说有急事
A guy on the other line just called General with an urgent.
如果艾比还在
If Abby's still available,
我觉得她需要接电♥话♥
I think she really needs to take this.
里昂 是你吗
Leon, is that you?
好 接过来吧
Yeah, patch them through.
喂 我是艾比盖尔·埃斯迦斯
Hello, this is Abigail Aysgarth,
国家网络安全中心
Acting Technical Director
代理技术总监
at the National Cyber Security Centre.
列车准备开动
This train's ready to depart,
关门请注意
mind the closing doors.
关门请注意
Mind the closing doors, please.
喂
Hello?
能听到吗
Can you hear me?
可以 请说
Hello, yes. Hello.
我在一列 叫做英国之心的火车上
I'm on a train called the Heart of Britain.
是从格拉斯哥到伦敦的夜班列车
It's the Glasgow to London nightsleeper service.
我们现在在格拉斯哥和马瑟韦尔之间
We're currently between Glasgow and Motherwell
应该是遇到麻烦了
and I think we may have a problem.
呃
Erm... Oh! Abs--
等一下 马上
Wait, wait, wait, wait. Two secs.
不好意思 你是哪位
Sorry, who am I speaking with?
他是伦敦警♥察♥厅的警督
He's a DI in the Met.
我是伊恩·克里夫列车长
This is Ian Crieff, train manager,
列车班次9A272
we're on the Nine Alpha 272.
好的 所以
Okay, okay. So...
嗯 有人把这人办公室的地板掀了
Yeah, so someone's ripped up the floor in this guy's office.
连接司机的线路断了
The line to the driver's down,
紧急停车也失灵了
and the emergency stop has failed.
什么 对
What? Yeah.
而且地板里的电线被动过手脚
And, er, the wiring in the floor's been tampered with.
上面连了个装置
And there's a device attached.
这里也没手♥机♥信♥号♥♥
And there's no mobile phone coverage.
所有网络都没有 等我一下
Not on any network. Give me one second.
萨吉
Saj?
装了杀毒软件的关键基础设施
The critical infrastructure that uses the antivirus...
是
Yeah.
不属于英国铁路网吧
It's not the UK rail network, is it?
你怎么知道的
How did you know?
喂
Hello?
喂
Hello?
你好 不好意思
Hi, hi, sorry.
我刚跟同事说话来看
I was just talking to a colleague.
你刚说你叫什么来着
Er, what did you say your name was?
很重要吗
Does it matter?
你怎么知道给我们打电♥话♥的
So, how did you know to call us?
我在你们那儿参加过几次培训
I've done a couple of training days at your place.
现在真的很后悔 当时没认真听
Really regretting zoning out now.