下一班从十号♥站台出发的列车
The next train to depart from Platform Ten
是23:45分
will be the 23:45
开往伦敦尤斯顿的英国之心列车
Heart of Britain service to London Euston,
停靠马瑟韦尔 卡斯泰尔斯
calling at Motherwell, Carstairs,
卡莱尔 沃特福德纽和伦敦尤斯顿
Carlisle, Watford Junction, and London Euston.
十站台23:45分
Platform Ten for the 23:45
开往伦敦尤斯顿的
Heart of Britain service to London Euston.
英国之心列车
Just got to carry on down the train,
再播报一遍
alright, and it's the second...
我不想去
I don't want to go.
我才刚到这 我知道 但是
I've only just got here. I know, I know, but...
不会太久的 小家伙
it won't be long, mate.
就是度个假
It'll be the holidays like that.
小鼠
Mouse.
走了
Come on.
去吧
Go on.
最后说明 请出示车票
Tickets, please. Final call.
第三车厢 请尽快上车
Carriage Three as well. Quick as you can.
孩子
Yes, son?
住手
Stop!
不 我的包
No, my bag!
安迪
Andy!
拦住他
Stop him!
嘿
Hey! Hey!
不 不行
No, you don't.
快点
Come on.
小心
Watch yourself!
快点
Come on!
抱歉
Sorry.
让开
Move.
你干嘛
What are you doing?
哪边 索菲 那边吗 嘿
Where was it, Soph, that way? Hey!
嘿
Hey!
爸 你没事吧 我没事 这小混♥蛋♥
Dad! Are you alright? I'm fine. This little shit.
爸爸 你没事吧
Dad, Dad, you alright?
嘿
Hey!
我急需那些文件
I need those files urgently.
我知道 一小时后就给你 莎拉
Yeah, I'll have it with you within the hour, Sarah,
我保证
I promise.
有事吗 喂
Can I help you? Hello?
喂 你在吗
Hello, are you still there?
我帮你 伙计
I'm with you, mate.
你在玩什么把戏 伙计
What are you playing at, pal?
站住
Hold.
你得让开
You need to move.
我不会让你走的
Actually, I need a lie down.
别惹我
Don't mess with me.
抱歉了 伙计 这是我的工作
I'm sorry, mate. It's my job.
来吧 把包给我
Come on. Give me the bag.
把关上门
Close the doors!
把关上门
Close the doors!
你没事吧
You alright?
让开
Move, move, move!
警♥察♥
Police, police.
快点
Come on!
嘿
Hey!
警♥察♥
Police!
靠
Shit!
站住 警♥察♥
Stop! Police!
站住
Stop!
应该热个身的
Should have warmed up.
谢谢
Thank you.
客气
Alright.
没事了
Everything's fine.
请大家都回车上去吧
Everyone could just make their way back on to the train, please.
你还好吗 先生
Are you okay, sir?
没事 我总这样
Yeah. I always look like this.
你是坐这趟火车的吗 女士
Are you travelling with us, madam?
不是 如果不介意的话 我需要您
No. I'm gonna need some details,
提供些细节 没问题
if that's alright? Sure.
不过 我得先喂他
He could do with a feed first, though.
好 谢了
Alright. Thanks. Thanks.
我们不会再被耽搁了 对吧
Listen, we're not gonna be delayed anymore, are we?
不会 应该可以发车了
Nah. Should be good to go now, sir.
安迪 我们准备发车了
Andy, we're good to go.
我是二等座 包掉到一等座那边了
I'm in standard. I dropped my bag in club.
嗯 这样就可以升舱了哈
Aye. The things people do for an upgrade.
这是我们一点心意 先生 谢谢
With our compliments, sir. Thank you.
我就知道今晚有好事
I thought it was gonna be one of those nights.
他们成功了吗
Did they do it?
司机
Driver.
司机
Driver?
司机
Driver?!
安迪
Andy.
你能听见吗 安迪 停车
Can you hear me, Andy? Stop the train!
飞往马拉喀什的0711航♥班♥乘客请注意
Attention passengers for flight 0711 to Marrakech.
航♥班♥现在延迟到凌晨4:25
This flight is now delayed until 4:25 am.
不便之处敬请谅解
Apologies for any inconvenience caused.
4:30吗
Half-four?
靠
Oh, shit.
本该静音的
It was meant to be on silent.
不 你本该关机的
No, it's meant to be off.
不 小艾
No, Abs.
对 千层面还能吃 托比
Yes, the lasagne is still edible, Tobi.
而且 你可以吃 不是千层面的事儿
And yes, you can have it. It's not about the lasagne.
你还有千层面呢
You've got lasagne?
你是在干坏事吗
Er, are you up to no good?
完事了
Yeah, not anymore.
我说过了 紧急情况才能打给我
I said to only call me in an emergency.
我知道
I know.
靠
Oh, shit.
是艾比
It's Abby.
这么说 英国最大杀毒软件公♥司♥之一的杀毒软件有病毒
So, one of the UK's biggest antivirus firms has a virus?
你不能写 对吧
Couldn't write it, could you?
对 谢了 托比 非常感谢
Yeah, thanks, Tobi. Thank you very much.
自己知道就行了 不要公开
Note to self. Never confide in Roger the Lodger.
那个杀毒软件有多少人在用
And that antivirus is used by,
全国得有
what, hundreds of thousands
成千上万人吧
of devices all over the country?
超过百万吧 还有关键基础设施
Million-plus, actually. Critical infrastructure.
成千上万的公♥司♥ 好多大公♥司♥
Thousands of companies. Lots of big ones.
知道具体目标了吗
Any suggestion on a specific target?
还没有 听我说
Not yet. Guys, listen.
可能就是某个小屁孩
It's probably some kid
想自己出个名 好吗
who's trying to make a name for himself, okay?
如果不是呢
And if it isn't?
你就交给我们吧 好吗
Can you just leave it to us, alright?
你好 下一个
Hiya! Next, please.
抱歉 计划有变
Sorry, change of plan.
抱歉
Sorry.
托比 2:25分来前台跟我碰头
Tobi, meet me at reception at quarter 2:00.
萨吉 把它放在沙盘里 检查IOA
Saj, put it in the sandbox, check the IOAs
设置临时会议室 我在路上了
and set up the instant room. I am on my way.
能聊两句吗
Can I have a word?
私底下
In private.
抱歉 我很快回来
Sorry. I'll be right back.
所以 它应该不会爆♥炸♥什么的吧
So, it's not gonna... detonate or anything, is it?
你最后在这里是什么时候 就在我们出发前
When were you last in here? Just before we set off.
在我们本该出发前 具体呢
Before we were meant to. So what's that?
差不多 我们开车前5分钟吗
Like, five minutes before we actually left?