因为他们好多了
'Cos they are much fitter'
艾比 是总监
Abby, the DG.
嗯 能等我一下吗
Erm, yeah. Can you hold on for me a minute?
等着呢 艾比 在等
Holding on, Abby. Holding on.
我在曼森楼演讲两小时后
Well, the side effect of this happening
就来处理这事的结果 就是
within two hours of my Mansion House speech
我衣着看起来比你
is that I appear to be more dressed
更适合这个场合
for the occasion than you.
长官
Ma'am.
其他列车 没有报告有问题
There are no reports of problems with any other trains.
目前还没有
Not at the moment.
我们已经联♥系♥了克莱尔斯
We have managed to get through to Cowlairs
英国铁路黄金指挥部也正在集结
and UK Rail's Gold Command is assembling as we speak,
但交通部长还没表态
but the Transport Secretary's remaining elusive.
看起来她比我们其他人睡得都沉
Seems she sleeps more deeply than the rest of us.
最近头条发生那种事 真不知道她怎么睡得着的
After recent headlines, I'm not sure how.
那谁负责指挥
And who is going to have operational control?
安♥全♥部♥ 苏格兰警♥察♥和英国交通警♥察♥
Security, Police Scotland, and the BTP
都在争夺控制权 但已经做出决定了
are all claiming it, but the decision has been made.
你来负责
You are.
这就是我们存在的原因 艾比
This is why we exist, Abby,
今晚要么是前技术总监们接到电♥话♥
and tonight's either the night former technical directors
请求他们回来
get a call begging them to come back
要么是你这个代理总监 永远丢掉代理这个头衔
or acting technical directors lose the 'acting' for good.
你认真的吗 只有一个条件
You mean it? On one condition.
在任何情况下 都不要
Do not, under any circumstances,
打给保罗·佩弗里尔
call Paul Peveril.
好的
Okay. Erm...
长官 联♥系♥不到司机
Erm, ma'am, no one's managed to get through to the driver
但警方已经到达现场
but the police are now on the scene
火车看起来像是在减速
and the train does appear to be slowing
驶向马瑟韦尔
on its approach to Motherwell.
所以 他们认为列车会按计划停靠
So, they think it's gonna stop as planned.
好的
Okay.
所以 实际上局面还在控制中
So, we may actually be in control.
不好说
Er, not quite.
我们刚从格拉斯哥中♥央♥车站收到面部识别
We've got those facial recs back from Glasgow Central.
看起来国际刑♥警♥组织 对那列车上的某人
Seems there's currently an Interpol Red
发出了红色通缉令
out for someone on that train.
什么
What?
警方已收到通知
Police have already been informed.
他们去年年底在接受调查期间失踪
They disappeared whilst released on investigation, end of last year.
这是他们照片
We're looking at a picture of them now.
艾比 火车要停站了 谢天谢地
Abby, the train is stopping. Thank God.
你要我做什么 听我说
What do you want me to do? Yeah, listen.
车上有个人 不能接近
There's somebody on your train who should not be approached.
嗯 我同事刚把他们外貌特征发来
Yeah, my colleague's just sending through a description of them now.
白人男性
White male.
大约35岁
Around 35 years of age.
留胡子
Facial hair.
跟我没关系
Nothing to do with me.
我保证
I promise.
穿红黑格夹克
Wearing a red and black checked jacket.
真是巧
What are the chances?
拜托 这也太荒谬了
Come on, that's ridiculous.
嘿 回来
Hey! Get back here.
你知道最疯狂的是什么吗
Wanna know the craziest thing?
他以前是伦敦警♥察♥厅的警督
He actually used to be a DI in the Met.
抱歉 谢谢啊 先生
Sorry, sorry. Thank you, sir.
我给你倒了杯酒
I poured you a glass of wine,
但你好久没回来 我就喝了
but you took so long, I drank it.
好 你守住月台
Right, you guard the platform.
你们俩 看住后门
You two, watch the back doors.
确保所有人都从前门下
Make sure everyone gets off the front.
是他吗
Is that him?
确保所有门都锁上
Now, keep every door locked bar this one.
请所有人下车到月台上
I'm gonna need everyone out onto the platform, please.
所有人都下车
That's everyone out,
只能走A车厢的前门
via the front doors of Carriage A only.
好了 女士们先生们 你们听到了
Right, ladies and gentlemen, you heard the man.
请各位尽快到月台上去
Onto the platform, quick as you can, please.
厕所里的人也得出去
That includes whoever's in there.
喂
Hello?
我要打车从马瑟韦尔站走
Can I get a cab for Motherwell Station, please?
马瑟韦尔站
Motherwell Station?
大概20分钟到
About 20 minutes?
可以吗
Is that okay?
喂
H-Hello?
可以吗
Is that okay?
各位请下车
We're going to need you to get off, please.
请各位走最前面车厢的门
You need to use the door at the far end
有序下车
of the front carriage.
好了 他们到马瑟韦尔了
Right, they're at Motherwell.
苏格兰警♥察♥已经到场
Police Scotland officers are present
工程师也还有几分钟就到了
and engineer's a couple of minutes away.
好
Okay.
但现在我们收到了不少报告
Er, but there are now reports coming in
很多地方出现了信♥号♥♥问题
of signalling problems in quite a lot of places.
铁路网崩溃了
The rail network's in meltdown.
你的车还在动吗 艾比
Are you still moving, Abby?
在
Yes.
在动 长官
Yes, ma'am.
我马上就到了
I'll be there shortly.
德雷科特人呢
Where's Draycott?
现在完全不同的系统
We have what appears to be coordinated attacks
都在遭受有组织的袭击
on completely separate systems.
我们需要联♥系♥首相
We need to speak to the minister.
我们找到她了 她也在火车上
Erm, we have located her. She's on a train, too.
那赶紧让她下来
Well, get her off it.
我们在尝试了 但她好像没信♥号♥♥了
We would, but she seems to be out of coverage.
等等 交通部长
Hang on, the Transport Secretary
在火车上吗
is on a train?
对 看来是的
Yeah, apparently.
她没信♥号♥♥了吗
She's out of coverage?
对
Yeah.
知道是哪辆火车了吗
Do we know what train it is?
什么事
Yes?
我们需要请您下车
We're going to need you to get off, please.
列车出了点问题
There's a problem with the train.
请从A车厢前门下车
Leave via the front door of Carriage A.
在月台上集♥合♥
Assemble on the platform.
谢谢
Thank you.
我是不会出去的
There's no way I'm going out there.
要是被人拍到我带留在月台
One picture of me stuck on a platform
在这鸟不拉屎的地方 还有出问题的列车
in the middle of nowhere next to an unreliable train,
那我又要在网上火一把了
and I'm viral again.
让我想想办法
Let me see what I can do.
我去
Oh, Jesus Christ!
请放下行李
If you could just leave your luggage
跟我来 好吗
and follow me, please?
我们能再回车上吗
Will we be able to get back on?
我不知道 但请您
I don't know, but if you could please just--
你能做好自己的工作 弄清楚这些事吗
Can you please do your job and find out?
需要清空我们的铺位吗
Do we need to empty our cabins?
不 不需要 但请各位
Er, no. No, but if you could please just...
我岳父有很重要的药在里面
My father-in-law has got important medication in there.
我爸其实身体不太好 不该坐火车的
My dad's not really well enough to be on here,
但他以前是这车的司机
but he used to drive this train.
能破例一次吗
I think you can make an exception.
我也很抱歉
Look, I'm sorry.