剧集 | 夜间法庭(2023) | 导航列表
No, I mean I refuse to meet that man.
我听说 他只送能给他带来收益的礼物
I heard he only gives gifts that make him money.
他女儿还偷了擦鞋匠的精灵服
And his daughter stole the shoe- shine guy's elf costume.
卡里姆 这和丹无关
Kareem, this isn't about Dan.
是为了让我保住送礼达人的名头
It's about my perfect gift streak.
所以你们都很自私
So, you're all selfish.
要知道 传球越多 得分就越多
You know, the more you pass the ball, the more you score.
是真的吗 -天呐 当然不是
Is that true? - Oh, God, no,
但反正这里其他人都在撒谎
but everyone else around here is lying.
平安夜 -法庭
*Silent night*Court.
神圣的夜晚 -法庭
*Holy night*Court.
一切都很平静 一切都很光明
*AII is calm, all is bright* ABBY"STONE
法庭
*Court*
好了 你们唱歌♥没问题
Okay, okay. You can clearly sing.
但不能在公园内赤身裸体
What you can't do is be naked in the park
你们又不是马
unless you're a horse.
把他们带下去
Take them away.
要我说 有些马真该穿上裤子
If you ask me, some of those horses should be wearing pants.
丹
Dan? - Hmm?
我知道你还在等我的礼物
I know you're still waiting for my incredible gift.
但我必须告诉你 我什么都没给你准备
But I just have to tell you...I got you nothing.
什么都没有吗
Nothing? Nothing at all?
哦 老葛
Oh, G- -
对不起
Sorry.
我都有点哽咽了
I was getting a little choked up.
因为对你来说 最完美的礼物就是啥都不送
Because for you, the perfect gift is nothing.
这样你就不需要向任何人道谢
Oh! Now you don't have to thank anybody
或是收到任何讨厌的东西 还欠别人人情了
or owe anybody or any of that stuff you hate.
你太懂我了
I feel seen.
依然是送礼达人
Streak's still alive.
律师 请上前来
Counsel. Please approach the bench.
你这个大暖男
You big softy.
我看见你和弗吉妮娅在餐厅吃饼干了
I saw you having cookies in the cafeteria with Virginia.
是啊 吃得很愉快 她付的钱
Oh, yeah, well, it was delightful. She paid.
你把清单给她妈妈了吗
Did you get the list to her mother?
给了 她想要公主床单
I did. She wants princess sheets
还想要父母重归于好
and her mom and dad to get back together.
我觉得她应该会收到床单
So I think she's getting sheets.
今晚的最后一个案子
Last case of the night-
检方诉卡里姆·阿卜杜勒·贾巴尔一案
the People vs. Kareem Abdul- Jabbar,
法官大人 阿卜杜勒-贾巴尔先生及其同伙
Your Honor, Mr. Abdul- Jabbar and his accomplice
被发现偷偷摸摸地躲在帕特里克·尤因的消防梯上
were caught lurking on Patrick Ewing's fire escape.
让我来应付 卡里姆
Let me do the talking, Kareem.
你好啊 我是你的粉丝
How's it going? Big fan、
剧集 | 夜间法庭(2023) | 导航列表