剧集 | 毒枭:墨西哥 | 导航列表
Grab his good hand.
你知道《美丽的谢丽托》吗
You know "Cielito Lindo," man?
不 不要
No! Don't do it!
而科奇洛克...
And Cochiloco...
他可不喜欢被这样对待
he didn't appreciate that.
嘿 用水把血冲干净
Hey, hose that shit off.
给本杰明和帕尔马打电♥话♥
Call Benjamín and Palma.
他们的争斗必须立刻停止
It stops now.
把他们逃的税定个数字 彻底了结掉这事
Settle on a number for the taxes they ducked, that ends it.
你一查到关于这对兄弟的信息 立刻告诉我
Let me know as soon as you find out something on the brothers.
我们走 克拉韦尔
Let's go, Clavel.
你觉得这有用吗
You think that shit works?
没法说
Couldn't tell you.
我不遗余力地支持你
I went to bat for you.
让你的队伍能留在这里 可不容易
Keeping your team down here, it wasn't easy.
我们新找到的突破点 感觉很有希望
Well, this new angle we got, it feels promising.
那个新线人
This new informant...
你信任他吗
you trust him?
算不上吧
Not exactly.
但到目前为止他给的引导还没错过
But he hasn't steered us wrong yet.
大量的钱财让费利克斯
The cash keeps Félix
能得到政♥府♥和广场老大们的支持
on the right side of the government and the plaza bosses.
那个线人
This CI?
他能利用其中的关系搞瓦解击破
He can help put all that into play.
如果我们能削弱费利克斯
If we can weaken Félix
不必回美国去扯皮解决
without having to go back and cut in State,
那我也可以忍♥受有些事不让我知道
then I can live with there being things I don't know about.
只要其他人也不知道就行
As long as no one else knows about them either.
那个线人是毒贩吗
So this CI, some kind of trafficker?
执法部门的人
Law enforcement.
费利克斯上个月去了巴拿马
Félix was in Panama last month.
与卡利集团的人会面
Meeting with members of the Cali cartel.
都谈了些什么
What was on the agenda?
不清楚 但最后费利克斯承诺会提升运输量
Not sure, but it ended with Félix committing to move more weight.
比现在多得多
Lots more.
为什么是现在
Why now?
帕德里诺感受到了压力
El Padrino's feeling the pressure.
这和他广场内部关系紧张的情报有关系吗
Does this tie into the reports about the tension between his plazas?
我们认为可能有关联
We think they could be related. Sure.
有传言说华雷斯外♥围♥在进行大规模的建设
There's been talk of major construction somewhere outside Juárez.
建设什么
Construction of what?
机场跑道
Runways.
我们还在努力琢磨这件事
That's the one thing we're still trying to figure out.
到时候谁来负责哥伦比亚和墨西哥两地间的运输
Who the hell's gonna run transport between Colombia and Mexico now?
新一代的马塔·巴列斯特罗斯
The new Matta-Ballesteros.
阿马多·卡里洛·富恩特斯
Amado Carrillo Fuentes.
以前是飞行员 还做过其他工作
Used to be some kind of pilot, among other things.
现在费利克斯让他到处买♥♥客机
Now Félix has him buying up passenger planes.
联盟正在建立自己的空中舰队
Federation's building their own air fleet.
在华雷斯外♥围♥运作
Running it out of Juárez.
如果我们能锁定费利克斯的分销中心
If we can pin down Félix's distribution hub,
就能找到他整个的运输网络
then we can unlock his entire route network.
在货物过境时进行追踪
Track shipments as they cross the border,
一个个挑出来彻底铲除
pick them off one by one.
没错 让那个混♥蛋♥大出血
That's right. Bleed the motherfucker.
让他的钱袋子亏空 直到政♥府♥抛弃他
Starve him of his cash until the government cuts him off.
让他孤立无援 活活耗死
You know, hangs him out to dry.
阿马多买♥♥了一张去伯利兹首都贝尔莫潘的单程票
Amado just bought a one-way ticket to Belmopan, Belize.
去干什么
What the fuck for?
那里是热带航♥空♥公♥司♥的总部
That's where Aero Tropical is based. It's an airline.
或者说曾经是 他们刚宣布破产
Or it used to be. They have just declared bankruptcy.
他们要在下周的拍卖♥♥会上变卖♥♥所有的飞机
They're liquidating their entire fleet at an auction next week.
我要你定期汇报情况
I want regular updates.
我有一些东西需要你查一下
I got a couple things that I need your help tracking down.
这都是什么
What the hell is all this?
调查新线索所需的设备
Just some equipment we need to work a new lead.
用膝盖顶着 兄弟
Be sure to use your knees, bro.
拿好我的包
Grab my bag.
欢迎来到伯利兹
你好 老大
Hey, boss.
回到锡那罗亚的家感觉不错吧
Good to be back home in Sinaloa?
你什么时候回家
When are you coming home?
不知道
I'm not sure.
这里有生意上的事要处理
Have some business I need to handle here.
一切都好吗
Is everything okay?
是的 我只是需要搞清楚一些事情
Yeah. I just need to figure some things out.
等一下 让孩子和你说两句
Hang on, I can put the baby on the phone.
不 不要 以后再说吧
No, no, no. Maybe later.
我现在有点忙
I'm a little busy right now.
我回头再打给你
I'll call you later.
我真没想到会再次见到你
I didn't expect to see you again.
但是我来了
But here I am.
还带来了一位美女
And with such lovely company.
我想着我们大家都见一面才好
Thought it was a good idea for all of us to meet.
我们需要更多的货
We need more.
这次至少要七百公斤
At least 700 kilos this time.
看来生意很不错啊
Business must be good.
我们一直在攒钱呢 对吧 美人
We've been saving our allowances. Right, doll?
给我两周时间
Give me two weeks.
我听说墨西哥情况有变
I hear things are changing in Mexico.
怎么改变
"Changing" how?
卡利集团要通过海湾运货
Cali's going to start moving product through the Gulf
和胡安·内波穆切诺·格拉合作
with Juan Nepomuceno Guerra.
但我觉得 那对我们的合作没有影响
But I don't see why that should change our arrangement.
将来
Going forward,
或许我们能发展成独家合作的关系
maybe we can make this an exclusive relationship.
超过四百公斤的货 每批降价10%
Knock ten percent off every load over 400 kilos,
那你就会成为和我们合作的唯一供货商了
you're the only supplier we do business with.
费利克斯有对手了 -他很弱
Félix has competition now. - He's weak.
我们要逼得再紧一些
We need to push harder.
是时候扩张了
It's time to expand.
每次和他坐在一起
Every time I sit down with him,
我都觉得需要去洗手
I feel like I need to wash my hands.
华雷斯
奇瓦瓦州
7月6日华雷斯需要你的选票
阿玛特 别忘了投票
Amat, don't forget to vote, huh?
就是这里了
This is it.
没错 -好的
Yeah. - Yeah.
我以为我们待的上一个地方是粪坑呢
And I thought our last place was a shithole.
甜蜜的家
Home sweet home.
欢迎来到华雷斯
Welcome to Juárez.
好的 搞定
All right, got it.
那帮印度混♥蛋♥
Indian motherfucker.
听好了
Listen up!
我和蓝人谈过了
I spoke to Azul.
他说提华纳的这摊破事该到此为止了
Says this shit with Tijuana has to stop.
嘿 我是认真的
Hey... I mean it, man.
拜托 矮子
Come on, Chapo.
该死 让那群没种的东西去死
Damn it, man. Fuck those pussies.
费利克斯说结束了 这就是结束了
Félix says it's over. So it's over.
我们得商定一个价格
We have to negotiate a price.
这小子心里很难过 瞧瞧他
Kid's hurt, man. Look at him.
他对那个该死的隧♥道♥投入了心血和灵魂
Put his heart and soul in that fucking tunnel.
你用压路机碾死人也是在帮倒忙
Your shit with the steamroller didn't help.
拉蒙对一个音乐家下了很手
Ramón fucked with a musician, man.
那就像欺负小孩一样
That's like picking on a child.
该死的混♥蛋♥
Fucking asshole.
好了 算了 我会和他们谈的
Okay, fuck it. I'll talk to them.
归根结底 都要靠钱摆平
At the end of the day, shit's just money.
要迂回一点 讨价还价一番
Go back and forth a little first.
但不要太过分了
Just not too hard.
说真的 科奇 别招惹拉蒙
剧集 | 毒枭:墨西哥 | 导航列表