剧集 | 毒枭:墨西哥 | 导航列表
那就别道歉
Then don't.
别让自己白折腾
Make it worth something.
我们拿到许可了
We got the green light.
万事俱备 兄弟们
This is it, fellas.
这是个绝好的机会
The golden ticket.
这就是我们来这的原因
The whole reason we're down here.
我们知道他在哪 所以我们今天就去抓他
We know where he is, so today we go get him.
军队怎么办
What about the army?
军队不会撤
Not leaving.
如果我们拿枪硬闯 肯定必死无疑 所以...
We go in guns a-blazing, we'll get eaten alive, so...
我们这次要改变战术
we gotta do this one different.
我看未必吧
I don't know.
见过这家伙拿起冲♥锋♥枪♥有多疯吗
See how this man handled an assault rifle?
是啊 瞧见那造成的后果了吗
Yeah, seen where that leads?
肯尼说得对
Kenny's right.
好吗 是我搞砸了
All right? I fucked up.
动静搞大了 事情也难办了许多
Shit got loud and a whole lot harder.
他们开始注意我们了 但...
We're on their radar, but...
这场仗已经开始了 就必须打到结束
we're in this fight, so let's finish it.
好吧 那...
Okay, so...
我们要怎么做
what's the play?
我们都知道些什么
Well, what do we know?
目标和地点
Target and location.
以及他很害怕
And we know he's scared.
这些是我们掌握的 我们要用这三点对付他
So, that's our hand. We play all three of them against him.
听着很不错 沃尔特
Sounds really good, Walt,
但你们有谁看过《虎豹小霸王》的结局吗
but did anybody else see the end of Butch Cassidy?
这家伙的庄园里到处都是军队的人
The guy's got military positioned all over the fucking compound.
我们要发挥下创意
Well, we get creative.
那可不是我们的风格
It's not exactly our style.
拜托 各位
Come on, guys.
每一个暴♥力♥野蛮的团队都要成长
Every smash-and-grab crew's gotta grow up sometime.
指挥官塞尔吉奥·维丁...
Comandante Sergio Verdín...
费利克斯 他死了
Félix, he's dead.
他当时也在洛佩德维加街 算他已经死两个人了
He was at Lope de Vega. That makes two.
我要见卡尔德罗尼 叫他今天来一趟
I have to see Calderoni. Tell him to come here today.
有什么让你们害怕了吗
Something out there got you guys scared?
你听到什么了
What've you heard?
流言
Rumors.
是一个美国开展的行动
It's an American operation.
然而 大使♥馆♥官方声明 并不知情
Though, officially, the embassy's denied knowledge.
那他们在找什么 -你
So, what are they looking for? - Well, you.
真是猜不透缘由呢
Can't imagine why.
你要怎么阻止这破事
And what are you doing to stop this bullshit?
目前还不知道那些美国人的身份
The Americans' identities are unknown.
他们是小规模的袭击
They are small-scale attacks.
所以你打算不作为吗
So you're not doing shit?
听着 指挥官 你别忘了 你是为我效力的
Look, comandante, in case you forgot, you work for me.
你是我的人 别装傻
I own you. Don't play stupid.
他们正在拼凑真♥相♥
They're connecting the pieces.
想查明当时在洛佩德维加街的所有人
Anyone who was at Lope de Vega.
你想知道这是怎么回事吗
You want to know what this is?
这是复仇
It's revenge.
好吧
Okay.
苏诺躲起来了 我建议你也躲起来
Zuno's in hiding. I'd recommend you join him.
你在这里不安全
You're not safe here.
那可不行
Not an option.
现在 我的组织...
Right now, my organization--
龌龊的生意还要继续
The scumbag business goes on.
不喜欢我的建议吗
Don't like my advice?
那就留下来 看看下场如何
Stick around. See how it all plays out.
你觉得我雇你是为了听你的建议吗
Do you think I hired you for your bullshit advice?
做好你该做的事
Do your job.
下次见到你时 我要听到解决办法
Next time I see you, I want a solution.
走吧
Now, leave.
你信任他吗
Do you trust him?
我不信任任何人 老大
I don't trust anyone, boss.
还有谁知道这事 -只有卡尔德罗尼
Who else knows about this? - Just Calderoni.
很好 继续这样 别透露出去
All right. It stays that way.
不能让老头子和广场的人知道
The old man and the plazas can't find out,
否则一切都完了
or everything goes to shit.
希望这件事能在我和卡利集团谈判前平息
Let's hope this blows over before I sit down with Cali.
你认为他能解决这件事吗
Do you think he can get it fixed?
那些美国人搞出来的烂摊子
This mess with the Americans?
让他们给飞机加燃料 我去拿我的东西
Have them fuel the plane. I'm getting my things.
该死的混♥蛋♥
Fucking bastard.
你还想在这耗多久 混♥蛋♥
How much longer you wanna be here, asshole?
谁雇的你
Who paid you?
回答 混♥蛋♥
Answer, you fuck!
告诉我们名字 你个贱♥人♥
Give us names, you fucking bitch!
是阿雷瓦洛
It was Arévalo.
他们雇的我
They paid me.
他们说这个活儿一结束 就会有更多的活儿
Said there'd be more work as soon as it was done.
只是个活儿而已
It was just a job.
求你们...
Please...
我还有小孩 -你以为我没小孩吗
I have children. - You think I don't have children?
他们花多少钱雇的你
How much did they pay you?
25万比索 -狗♥娘♥养♥的
Two hundred and fifty thousand pesos. - Son of a bitch.
你就是个白♥痴♥
You are an idiot!
如果你过来找我 找我要钱
If you'd come to me, asked,
我会给你同样的钱让你不杀我
I'd have paid as much not to kill me.
现在 因为你 谁都拿不到钱
Now, because of you, no one gets the money.
来 动手
Go on, do it.
先提醒我一下啊 混♥蛋♥
Give me a warning, asshole.
怎么 把你的靴子弄脏了吗
What's wrong? Did your boots get dirty?
阿雷瓦洛是他妈谁啊
Who the fuck is Arévalo?
这重要吗
Does it matter?
小混♥蛋♥上周想杀我来着 就在高速公路上
Little shit took a run at me last week. Out on the highway.
差点就得手了
Damn near got me.
更糟的是 就在满是小孩的公交车里
Even worse, in a bus full of kids.
什么小孩
What kids?
阿雷瓦洛是他妈谁啊 为什么他想让你死
Who the fuck is Arévalo, and why does he want you dead?
事情很复杂
It's complicated.
我就说是费尔明指使的吧
Told you it was Fermín.
走吧 -不 等一下 去哪儿
Get moving. - No, wait. Where to?
你问了够多问题了 -那就回答我啊
Enough with the questions. - Then give me some answers!
是因为跟农场主发生了冲突吗
This about that feud, with the rancher?
是时候结束这破事了
Time we bring this nonsense to an end.
在日落之前...
Before sundown...
不是他死就是我亡
one of us dies.
什么 等等 等等
What? How-- Wait, wait.
帕布罗
Pablo.
我叫个小队来 我们准备好再去
Let me call in a team. We go in prepared.
别把这事交给像马科那样的疯子
Let's not leave this shit to a fucking psycho like Marco.
可以吗
Sound good?
马科也参与了 很重要的一点就是他也在场
Marco's involved. Important he be there.
如果你对荣誉有一丁点了解 你就能明白这点
If you knew anything about honor, you'd understand that.
别跟我扯什么荣誉的屁话
Don't give me that bullshit about honor.
你想杀掉那家伙 好啊 没问题
You wanna kill that guy? Okay, sure.
我参与 我愿意帮你
I'm in, okay? I'll help you.
但你必须答应我 等这事结束后
Just promise me, when this is over,
我们就回华雷斯 好吗
we go back to Juárez. Okay?
如果事情按照我预测的方向发展
If it goes the way I think it will...
我需要好好休息下
I'll need some rest.
你♥他♥妈♥在干什么啊
The fuck are you doing?
咪♥咪♥在床上把我折腾得筋疲力尽
Mimi sure knows how to keep me up.
墨西哥 哈利斯科州
巴亚尔塔港
太他妈热了
It's fucking hot.
这倒是好多了
Now that's an improvement.
我还以为你是城里人呢
Had you pegged for a city guy.
剧集 | 毒枭:墨西哥 | 导航列表