剧集 | 毒枭:墨西哥 | 导航列表
you can be charged with perjury in front of a grand jury,
那本身也是重罪
which is a felony.
我从没见过费利克斯·加利亚多
I have never met Félix Gallardo.
你♥他♥妈♥在开什么玩笑
You gotta be fucking kidding me.
如果苏诺不在公开法庭上
We can't use any of Zuno's testimony
确认先前的证词 那我们就不能用
if he doesn't stand behind it in open court.
那些信息还是很有价值的 杰克
Information is still valuable, Jack.
是啊 我们掌握了一些新名字
Yeah, and we have names that we didn't have before.
那我们就用上 把苏诺当作消息来源
Then we use it. Treat Zuno like a source.
利用从他那得到的信息继续推进 沃尔特
Take what we got from him and keep going, Walt.
好吧 推进 你...
All right, moving forward, do you--
抱歉打断你们了 杰克
Sorry to interrupt, Jack.
我只想过来
Just wanted to come down
感谢一下诸位的辛苦付出
and thank all these good people for all their hard work.
最大的赢家在哪儿呢
Now, where is the man who tagged the big buck,
也就是抓获苏诺的那个人
the one who got Zuno in cuffs?
这是布雷斯林探员 是他在领导「传说行动」
This is Agent Breslin. He's been heading up Operation Leyenda.
我是泰德·凯耶 国♥务♥院♥的 -凯耶先生
Ted Kaye, State. - Mr. Kaye.
不必客气 叫我泰德吧
Ah, please, Ted.
布雷斯林探员 你在南边干得真出色啊
You did a heck of a job down there, Agent Breslin.
天呐 直接用飞机把人带回来了 厉害啊
Boy, that thing with the plane? Whoo.
用我家孩子的话说
As my kid says,
太对我的胃口了 太棒了
a little too much for my liking, awesome.
人们需要知道南边的情况
People needed to know what happened down there,
现在多亏了你 他们知道了
and now they do, thanks to you.
谢谢您 先生
Thank you, sir.
我们刚刚正在讨论如何推进
We were just discussing how to move forward.
推进 -是的
Move forward? - Yeah.
我的人告诉我苏诺要进监狱了
My people tell me that Zuno is going down
罪名是绑♥架♥ 拷打并谋杀奇奇·卡马雷纳
for the kidnapping, torture and murder of Kiki Camarena.
是没错 先生
That's correct, sir--
那很好啊 他将在监狱里度过余生
Yeah, so he'll be spending the rest of his life in prison.
国防部长的侄子
The nephew of the Minister of Defense?
那可是巨大的胜利 革命制度党的耻辱
That's a big win. Black eye for the PRI.
你想让我们结束调查
You want us to end the investigation?
你们的主要证人退缩了 杰克
I mean, your star witness fell apart, Jack.
那个医生到处嚷着我们非法绑♥架♥
This doctor is making noise about illegal kidnapping,
所以我不觉得...
so I don't, you know--
恕我直言 那帮混♥蛋♥杀了我们的探员
All due respect, these assholes killed one of our agents.
墨西哥一些最有权势的人甚至允许他们这么做了
With approval from some of the most powerful men in Mexico.
等等 杰克 你最好别随便说这种话
Okay, hold on, Jack. You gotta be careful with that kind of talk.
看看证词吧 长官
Read the testimony, sir.
好吧 听着
Okay, look...
事实是
the fact is...
我们都想得到更多
we all wanted more.
对吗 美国人♥民♥想要更多
Right? The American people wanted more,
所以我们只能 换其他方法去实现
so we just gotta look... to other ways to find it.
我们现在已经促成了新的反毒品法案
Now we've got this new anti-drug abuse bill
墨西哥方面会为此花掉很多钱
that's gonna cost Mexico a lot of money.
钱 -是的
Money? - Yeah.
他们要么在我们的认证标准上获得低分
They get a bad grade on our certification standards
要么失去几百万的援助
or lose millions in aid.
我们强迫他们接受这种惩罚
We shove it right down their throats.
低分 老兄 你真是不可理喻
A bad grade, huh? Man, you're unbelievable.
你说什么 -布雷斯林探员
Excuse me? - Agent Breslin--
不 我团队里的成员
No, I have men on my team,
包括墨西哥人 他们冒着自己和家人的生命危险
Mexicans who have risked their lives and their families,
以为我们能给那里带来改变
thinking that we could make a change down there.
但或许问题并不在那里
But maybe the problem isn't down there.
或许问题在于你们这些人根本就不在乎
Maybe the problem is that you guys just don't give a shit.
看来这里有位当代塞尔皮科啊
Well, check out Serpico here.
电影《冲突》男主角
因为不愿与其他警♥察♥一样受贿
而深陷危机
无论你和你的墨西哥朋友们在南边做了什么
Whatever you and your Mexican friends did down there,
都没有起作用
it didn't work.
你的整个行动 布雷斯林探员
Your whole entire damn operation, Agent Breslin,
就是个夹屎三明治
is a shit sandwich.
我此行就是要给你在那上面加点芥末
Now, I came in here to put a little mustard on it for you,
好让你面带微笑 假装成美味咽下去
so you could smile, pretend to chew,
我们可以友好地各自回家
and we could all go home friends.
但你好像不是这种人 所以我就说清楚点
But I see you're not that type of guy, so let me just be clear.
你去联♥系♥你在瓜达拉哈拉的团队
You call up your team from Guadalajara,
滚回你们原来待着的那个笼子里去
and you crawl back into whatever cage they let you out of.
你最好庆幸自己保住了工作
And you be happy that you still have a job.
暂时保住而已
For now.
好了 去喝两杯吧 政♥府♥报销
All right. Have some drinks on Uncle Sam.
你们的任务完成了
Your work here is done.
再说一遍 干得好
Again, great job.
常春藤高校出来的人♥渣♥
Fucking Ivy League piece of maggot shit.
来 宝贝 午餐准备好了
Come on, honey. Lunch is ready.
兄弟 结束了
Bro... it's over.
矮子 这就是天然的坟墓 不必把他挖出来了
Chapo. No point digging him out of a perfectly good grave.
我们需要离开这里
We need to get the hell out of here.
我不管 他堵住了我的地道
I don't give a fuck. He's blocking my tunnel.
我们不能无视天意啊
We have to see the signs.
我们不能再继续了
We can't keep going.
矮子 那是胡安吗
Chapo, is that Juan?
这才是天意 科奇
This is the sign, Cochi.
坚持不懈的人 才能征服一切
He who perseveres, conquers.
我很感谢你能回到华雷斯 帕布罗 真的
Appreciate you coming back to Juárez, Pablo. I mean it.
你让我别无选择 呆子
Gave me no choice, Dopey.
是男人就得一诺千金 不是吗
All a man's got is his word, no?
你好 亲爱的
Hello, love.
你好 美人
Hello, gorgeous.
你还好吗 阿马多
How are you? Hi, Amado.
你就这么欢迎一位女士吗
That's how you greet a lady?
你好 咪♥咪♥
Hello, Mimi.
他不知道我要来 是不是
He didn't know I was coming, did he?
我想着你们可以借机互相了解一下
Thought you two could get to know each other.
再说了 谁不喜欢惊喜呢
Besides, who doesn't like surprises?
他太烦人了 对吧
Isn't he a pain in the ass?
我抽点东西
Time for a smoke.
加点料 就完美了
Just gotta add a little something, so it's nice and perfect.
介意去外面抽吗 亲爱的
Mind smoking that outside, hon?
那好吧
That's fine.
我滚开一会儿
I'll just fuck off for a bit.
阿马多
Amado...
你和我一样清楚 帕布罗不想待在这里
You know as well as I, Pablo doesn't wanna be here.
我觉得他是时候安定下来了
I think it's time he settles down.
你是想害死他吗
Are you trying to get him killed?
你知道干我们这行的人没有退休一说
You know people don't retire in our line of work.
是 但帕布罗和他们不一样 你知道的
Yeah, well, Pablo's not most "people." You know that.
你来这里是为了给他灌输这些谬论的吗
You just here to put that nonsense in his head?
他可以安稳过日子 你可以掌控华雷斯
He gets to come home for good, and you get to run Juárez.
我也不用再眼看着他
And I don't have to watch him
为这些破事搭上性命
risk his life for this bullshit anymore.
不 你可真够种的 我是说...
No. You got some balls. I mean--
我知道你什么意思
I know what you mean.
你喜欢他 不是吗
You like him, don't you?
他总是能气死我
He pisses me off.
不过是的 我喜欢他
But yeah, I like him.
那么
Well...
我只是想照顾他 保护他
Look, I'm just trying to look out for him. To protect him.
我需要你的帮助
I could use your help.
听着 咪♥咪♥
Look, Mimi...
如果帕布罗决定金盆洗手
if Pablo decides to get out...
我就无法保护他不被费利克斯伤害
I can't protect him from Félix.
你也不行 任何人都不行
Not you, not anybody.
你想让他安全吗 那我们就得让他留在华雷斯
You want him safe? Then we have to keep him in Juárez.
这是唯一的方法
It's the only way.
明白吗
Understand?
剧集 | 毒枭:墨西哥 | 导航列表