剧集 | 毒枭:墨西哥 | 导航列表
本剧源于真实事件
但由于创作需要 特定场景 人物 姓名
行业 桥段 地点和事件经过虚构处理
Tuyo
Pedro Bromfman / Rodrigo Amarante
Narcos (A Netflix Original Series Soundtrack)
我是火焰 灼烧你皮肤
Soy el fuego que arde tu piel
我是清水 满足你渴望
Soy el agua que mata tu sed
我是城♥堡♥ 我是高塔
El castillo, la torre yo soy
我是镇守财宝的利剑
La espada que guarda el caudal
你是我呼吸着的空气
Tú, el aire que respiro yo
你是海上倒映的月光
Y la luz de la luna en el mar
我多想润一润喉咙
La garganta que ansio mojar
却又怕窒息在爱中
Que temo ahogar de amor
你会向我许下什么心愿
Y cuáles deseos me vas a dar, oh
你说 我只想看着我的珍宝
Dices tu, mi tesoro basta con mirarlo
你会得到的 你会得到的
Y tuyo será, y tuyo será
我要给你们讲个故事
I'm going to tell you a story.
瓜达拉哈拉 1985年
但实话告诉你 它没有一个幸福圆♥满♥的结局
But I'll be honest, it doesn't have a happy ending.
事实上 根本没有结局
In fact, it doesn't have an ending at all.
故事讲的是一系列政♥府♥机构
It's about how a bunch of institutions,
包括一些你应该信任的机构
some you're supposed to trust,
如何合伙发起一场战争的
got together and started a war.
不是你想的那种战争
Not the kind of war you're thinking of...
到处是坦克 飞机 游♥行♥那种
the kind with tanks and planes and parades and shit.
我说的是毒品战争
I'm talking about a drug war.
人们很容易忘记其正在发生的那种战争
The kind that's easy to forget is happening...
直到你意识到 在墨西哥过去的三十年中
until you realize in the last 30 years in Mexico
这场战争杀死了五十万人
it's killed half a million people...
死亡人数还在持续攀升
and counting.
许多人不想听这个故事
Now, a lot of people don't want to hear this story.
他们想假装它从没发生过
They want to pretend it never happened.
去他妈的
But fuck that.
它确实发生过
It happened.
听着 我没法告诉你毒品战争是如何结束的
Look, I can't tell you how the drug war ends.
我都没法告诉你它会不会结束
Man, I can't even tell you if it ends.
但我能告诉你它是如何开始的
But I can tell you how it began.
或者至少从我们意识到深陷其中时说起
Or at least when we realized we were in it.
有时候 你需要别人叫醒你
Sometimes you need somebody to wake you the fuck up
告诉你枪声已经响起
and tell you the shooting has started.
在这个故事里
In this story...
那个人就是奇奇·卡马雷纳
that guy's name is Kiki Camarena.
毒枭
墨西哥
第一集
你抽大♥麻♥吗
Do you smoke pot?
抽也没什么关系
I guess it's okay if you do.
现在有些法律已经将其合法化了
There are laws now that say it's cool.
特许大♥麻♥超♥市♥
大♥麻♥
我虽不同意 但我说了不算
I don't agree with them. But it's not up to me.
营业中
人们说大♥麻♥是入门毒品 确实是
They say it's a gateway drug. And it is.
在这个故事中 就更是了
It sure is in this story.
如果你在70年代晚期吸大♥麻♥ 不管你知不知道
If you smoked pot in the late '70s, whether you know it or not,
那个大♥麻♥很有可能
that pot probably started
就是在我们故事的发源地种植的
life in the same place our story begins...
奇瓦瓦州
杜兰戈州
锡那罗亚
Sinaloa.
锡那罗亚州
墨西哥金三角的第三个支点
The third leg of what they call the Mexican Golden Triangle,
墨西哥毒品走私的发源地
the birthplace of Mexican dope smuggling,
也是那些贩毒者的家乡
and the guys who would go on to run the game.
那里肥沃的土地和群山上
With its fertile fields and hills
都种着罂粟和墨西哥大♥麻♥
heavy with opium poppies and Mexican marijuana,
对于吸毒的和在那里负责种植的锡那罗亚人♥渣♥来说
to potheads and the Sinaloan scumbags who operated there,
那里堪称是伊甸园了
it was a regular Garden of Eden.
在那边
Over there.
怎么样
How's it going?
未来之地上的收成如何
How are things in the land of the future?
你就笑吧 但未来终会有我们的一席之地
Laugh now, but the future finds us all.
即使是在锡那罗亚也不例外
Even here in Sinaloa.
看 这是我的新学生 这才是未来 你会明白的
Look, my newest student. This is the real future, you'll see.
小公主 这作物可以收获了吗
Okay, princess. Is this ready to harvest?
不 还太嫩了 至少还得一周
No. Too young. At least another week.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
她说得对
She's right.
他曾经也是我的学生 你敢信吗
He was my student, but would you believe,
现在居然用温室种大♥麻♥
now he plays with weeds in greenhouses.
像个花农一样
You're like a florist.
你要迟到了
Hey, you're gonna be late!
-快去 -去吧 小公主
- Go on. - Go on, Princess.
-你们听到她说的了 -走吧
- You guys heard her. - Come on.
-是 先生 -再过一周再采摘
- Yes, sir. - One more week before picking.
你来这儿做什么
And what are you doing around here?
出来透透气吗
Did you come out for some fresh air?
新一批植株需要透气
The new batch needs to breathe.
想借个换气扇
Hoping to borrow an exhaust fan.
快走 拉斐
Go, Rafa!
安德莉亚
Andrea!
让他们快敲响警报
Tell them to ring the bell!
但好景不长
But nothing golden can stay, man.
当墨西哥城政♥府♥发现
When the government in Mexico City figured out
一帮锡那罗亚农民
that a bunch of Sinaloan farmers
正靠着把毒品运往美国发财
were getting rich shipping their dope up north,
他们决定采取措施
they decided to do something about it.
他们称之为秃鹰行动
They called it Operation Condor.
这是为那次政♥府♥侵入锡那罗亚的
It was the code name for the government's invasion of Sinaloa...
搜寻和洗劫行动起的代号♥
a search and destroy mission
目的就是摧毁毒品交易
designed to turn the drug trade into ashes.
军队的目标是将能找到的大♥麻♥种植园都付之一炬
The army's goal was to burn every field they could find,
逮捕所有毒贩
arrest every trafficker,
提醒生活在那里的人们 谁才是老大
and remind the people living there who was boss.
小心点 小心点
Carefully! Carefully!
左边 快走
To the left. Let's go!
欢迎来到巴德拉加托
我们是国家军队
We are the national army.
我们是来把你们从锡那罗亚毒贩手中解救出来的
We're here to liberate you from the traffickers of Sinaloa
他们无视联邦政♥府♥ 为非作歹太久了
who have acted in defiance of the federal government for too long.
双手举高走出来 不然我们将采用武力强攻
Come out with your hands in the air, or we will enter by force.
-快出去 拉斐 -我出去 他们会杀了我
- Get out there, Rafa! - They'll kill me if I do.
你不出去 他们会把我们都杀光
They'll kill us all if you don't.
等我信♥号♥♥ 朝门开枪
On my signal, I want you to shoot at the door.
我想让他们知道我们已经到来了 明白吗
I just want them to know we're here. Okay?
干得好 指挥官
Good job, Commander.
我会把他弄出来 你要找的是拉斐·昆特罗
I'll get him out. The man you're looking for is Rafa Quintero.
等等 你♥他♥妈♥是谁
Wait! Who the fuck are you?
-我是谁 -没错 你是谁
- Who am I? - Yes. Who are you?
米格尔·安赫尔·费利克斯·加利亚多
Miguel ángel Félix Gallardo.
锡那罗亚州警 乐意效劳
Sinaloa State Police. At your service.
你知道我们正在行动中吧
And do you realize that we're in the middle of an operation?
拜托 长官 这是一座教堂
Come on, Commander. It's a church.
里面有孩子 有妇女
There are children in there. There are women.
就为抓一个人 用得着这样大动干戈吗
You hardly need to make such a fuss to get a single man, right?
让我把他弄出来 这儿的人都认识我
Let me get him out. Everyone here knows me. Wait.
神父 我进来了
Father, I'm coming in.
好了 如果他30秒内不出来
Okay. If he doesn't come out in 30 seconds,
大家就开始射击
I want everyone to start shooting.
出来 混♥蛋♥
There you go, fucker.
就是他 拉斐尔·卡罗·昆特罗
There you have him... Rafael Caro Quintero.
为佩德罗·阿维莱斯效力的一个白♥痴♥
An illiterate moron who works for Pedro Avilés,
那人是锡那罗亚最大的毒贩
the biggest drug dealer in Sinaloa.
政♥府♥已经派了军队
The government has sent the army now.
现在你真完了
Now you're really fucked.
我要你告诉这位先生
I want you to tell the gentleman here
他们还没烧毁的毒品种植园在哪
the location of the fields they haven't burned.
我不知道你在说什么
剧集 | 毒枭:墨西哥 | 导航列表