看来你还没听说那个好消息吧
I don't suppose you've heard the good news.
我们要建保龄球馆了吗
We're getting a bowling alley?
菲利普·圣安德烈
Philippe Saint- Andre
回来了
has apparently returned home.
我跟你谈谈生意的事 斯派德
I have a business proposition for you, Spade.
那就别做荒唐事 -你没事吧
Don't be ridiculous. You're feeling all right?
我没事 再好不过了
I'm fine. Never better.
我不知道是谁打伤了我爸
I don't know who shot Papa.
或许是那个修道士
Maybe the monk?
我爸前脚刚走 他后脚就到了
He came right after Papa left.
他开始用棍子猛敲大门
He started banging on the gate with a stick.
我的天
My God...
是什么样的魔鬼
What monster. ...?
医生
Doctor?
我们走吧
Let's go.
太悲惨了 -除了那古董店 我连情人节
Terribly sad. Outside of the antique, I barely got you
都不怎么见得到你
for St. Valentine's or whatever.
你手里还有能用的枪吗
Do you still possess a working pistol?
谁想要杀我
Anyone who wants to shoot me
就得自己带枪来
will have to bring their own gun.
虽然我没听明白你什么意思
I have no idea what that means,
但肯定也跑不出你那愚蠢价值观的光环
but it has the ring of your usual moral foolishness.
无论如何 外面毕竟有个疯狂的杀手
Still, there's a madman running around.
除了你的脑子 我劝你最好
You might want to protect yourself
找点更可靠的东西来保护自己
with something more reliable than just your wits.
是真的吗
ls it true?
修女们 所有人吗
The sisters? All of them?
特蕾莎呢
Where's Teresa?
我收拾了蓝色的房♥间给她住
I prepared the blue room for her.
我收拾了蓝色的房♥间给她住
I prepared the blue room for her.
让那可怜的孩子睡会吧
Let the poor thing sleep.
你想问她什么都可以晚点再说
Whatever you need from her will wait.
你睡懒觉了吗
Someone slept late?
银行的会面怎么样
How did your meeting at the bank go?
想要贷款 就得有跟借款差不多数量的存款
ln order to get a loan, I would need to have almost as much as I want to borrow.
你为什么不去找山姆问问
Why don't you ask Sam?
别又开始提这事
Don't start.
你戴了项链
You wore the necklace.
图个好运 一直都戴着
For luck. Always.
或者别找银行直接卖♥♥项链就完事了
Or forget the bank and sell it?
加布里埃尔给我项链的时候 她说
When Gabrielle gave this to me,she said.
红宝石可以送人 但宝贵的心不可以
"Give rubies away, but not your precious heart"
等会
Wait.
戴着吧
Leave it on.
我们俩到底怎么了
What happened to us?
我不知道
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know.
因为战争吧
The war?
这答案可真方便
The easy answer.
也许你可以假装我是别人
Maybe you could pretend that I am someone else.
特蕾莎
Teresa?
你见过特蕾莎吗
Have you seen Teresa?
今早吗 没有
This morning? No.
她不在卧室吗 -不在
ls she not in the bedroom? No.
没有
No.
她不会走太远吧
Well, she cou have gone far.
走路肯定不行
Not on foot.
可能啊 如果她昨晚就离开了的话
She could have. If she left last night.
或者有人来把她带走了
Or if someone came and took her.
这小车开着不错啊 斯派德先生
Cheeky little automobile, Mr. Spade.
出去享受乡村的清新空气吗
Out to enjoy some of that fresh country air, are we?
算是吧
Something like that.
你和那姑娘都一样
Ah, both you and the girl.
你看见她了
You saw her?
对啊 天刚亮那会儿 我正在来这的路上
Yes. At dawn, I was on my way here.
日出时的色彩美的像是画家的梦
The colors at sunrise are a painter's dream.
她在路上吗
She was on the road?
她从我身边经过
She came past me.
她的鞋上都是泥 好像是一路跑过来的
Her shoes were muddy. As if she'd been running.
她的眼睛低垂 看上去好像很不安
And her eyes, they were downcast. Seemingly upset.
什么颜色的
What color were they?
我觉得是
I think they were- -
不好意思 我是有点太关注细节了
Ah, yes. Sorry, a bit obsessed with details.
应该是职业病
Occupational hazard, I'm afraid.
嗯 你说她看上去很不安
Yeah, you said she was upset?
是 我想应该是
Yes, well, I imagine the massacre
修道院的大屠♥杀♥造成的吧
at the manor was the cause.
你也听说了吗
Oh, you heard about that, huh?
大家都听说了
Everyone's heard about that.
小姑娘说的吗
From the girl?
不是 我朝她挥手
No, I waved.
想和她说句话 但她没理我
Tried to chat with her, but she just ignored me.
也不能怪她吧
Can't say I blame her.
什么
Pardon?
特蕾莎
Teresa?
早上好 克劳德
Good morning, Claude.
帕特里斯什么时候完事的 -刚走
What time did Patrice finish? He just left.
孩子们都送哪去了 -桑特富瓦
And the children are where? At Sainte Foy.
为什么去这么远的地方
Why so far?
那边的修道院有地方能容得下所有人
The abbey there has room for all of them.
他们就不用分开了
They won't have to be split up.
你看见特蕾莎了吗 -没有
Have you seen Teresa? No.
我一早上都在这
And I have been where I am all morning.
可以找人帮你一把
There are people who could help you with that.
这是我的工作
This is my job.
6个人
Six souls.
都是好人
Good souls.
就这样都死了
Vanished. Just like that.
为什么
Why?
你问错人了
You're asking the wrong guy.
以我的经验 好人总是活不长
In my experience, the better souls never stand a chance.
这些东西会害死你的
These things will kill you.
这跟医生们抽的没什么两样
These are the same ones doctors smoke.
我在电视上看到的
I saw on TV.
你看上去还挺享受的
Yeah, you really seem to be enjoying them.
行了 赶紧趁你还没头晕的时候
Yeah, all right, climb down before you
爬下来 免得弄断了脖子
make yourself dizzy and break your neck.
我不下去
I'm not leaving.
菲利普不会来了
Philippe's not coming.
他答应过我的
He promised.
是
I'm sure he did.
这些是你写的吗
Did you do this?
不是 -你知道是谁吗
No. You know who did?
我怎么知道 平时都不让我们上来的
How could I? We're not allowed up here.
可你也还是上来了
And yet, here you are.
她们都死了
They're all dead.
这些愚蠢的规矩还有什么用呢
What difference did their useless rules make?
这样吧
I'll tell you what.
你就待这等你父亲出现
You stay and wait for your father to show up,
想抽几根抽几根 太阳落山时我再来
smoke to your lungs'content. I'll be back at sundown.
如果你还在这没走 那你就跟我回家
If you're still hanging around, you come home with me.
如果你走了 那我就只能说句很高兴认识你
If not, then swell knowing you and I hope
并祝你和菲利普在逃亡路上开心幸福
you and Philippe have a nice life on the run.
该死
Shit!
知道她昨晚为什么会出现在小礼堂里面吗
Any idea how she ended up inside the chapel last night?
我不玩娃娃了
I don't play with dolls anymore.
所以你不知道她怎么丢了头的
So, no idea how she lost her head?
上了断头台吧
Guillotined?
几年前我就把她送人了
I gave her away years ago.
你知道这车闻起来有玖瑰味吗