I don't suppose you know how to fix one of these?
我一直以为
I was always under the impression
都是扔了换新的
one just threw them away.
你好啊
Well, hello there!
要我带你跟你女儿回村里吗
Shall I take you and your daughter back to the village?
她不是我女儿 只要不回村里
She's not my daughter, and it'd be great
你带我们去哪儿都行
if you could take us anywhere but the village.
明白 请上车
I understand. Please!
查理曼可以坐到后面去
Charlemagne can get in the back.
那倒不必
I wouldn't dare.
第一次坐劳斯莱斯
First time in a Rolls- Royce?
第一次坐这么香的劳斯莱斯
First time in one that smells like roses.
我一直在花♥园♥工作
I've been working in the garden.
我照顾花很不在行
I never had the feel.
洒水很关键
I find water to be the key.
这我就不懂了
Now you tell me.
你英语很流利
You speak perfect English.
我有个好老师
I had a good teacher.
又是我的短板
Another talent I lack.
教学学习
Teaching? Learning.
只要你喜欢听那人的教导
You just have to be taught by someone
你就能学好
you want to listen to.
我洗耳恭听
I'm all ears.
法国博祖尔 BOZOILS, FRANCE
你好 斯派德先生
Hello, Mister Spade.
胡谢夫人
Madame Huchet.
我们来这里是为了他们还是自己
Do we come for them or for ourselves?
这值得深思
There's a question.
斯派德先生
Mister Spade?
菲利普·圣安德烈回来了
Philippe Saint- Andre has returned.
你见过他吗
You've seen him?
不用见面我就知道他在这里
I don't have to see him to know that he's here.
医生说 勇敢点 很快就好了
The doctor says:"Be brave, it'll soon be over. "
男人说 医生 至少你该脱下你的戒指
The man says, least you could have done, Doc, is take off your ring.
医生说 戒指
Ring? The doctor says,
那是我手表
that's my watch
百听不厌
Never gets old.
天哪
Oh, my God
怎么了
What?
我刚刚找到了圣艾修伯里
I think Ijust found Saint- Exupery.
那我的尊严呢
How about my fucking dignity?
我是医生 不是魔法师
I'm a doctor, not a miracle worker.
我一早上检查过的最健康的前列腺
Best prostate I've seen all morning.
那我身体其他方面呢
And the rest of me?
来我办公室谈
Let's talk in my office.
看到了吗
See this here?
你有肺气肿的早期症状
You've got the early stages of emphysema.
什么意思
Meaning?
你必须戒烟
You have to quit smoking.
忘掉你看过的
Forget what you read,
忘掉电视广♥告♥里的性感女郎
forget the TV commercials with the sexy girls.
抽烟影响你的健康
Cigarettes are bad for you.
我要死了吗
Am I dying?
不会 但是你这是慢性自杀
No, but you're killing yourself.
我还有多少时日
How much time do I have?
这得看你
Depends on you.
立马戒烟 你还能再活30年
Stop now, you'll live another 30 years.
不戒的话 你可能也会再活3年
Don't stop, you'll live another 30 years,
但是要随时吸氧
but you'll be in an oxygen tent.
其他方面都很健康
Otherwise, you're in great shape.
肺气肿
Emphysema.
不太好的样子
Not pretty.
没事吧
Everything okay?
你好啊
How are you?
我们儿子艾瑞克要搬出去了
Our son, Eric, is moving out.
我觉得正是时候
About fucking time I say.
到巴黎跟一个女人在一起
To Paris. To be with a woman.
不如你帮我调查一下她
Maybe you could investigate her?
你好 -你好
Bonjour. - Bonjour!
请问有事吗 先生
May I help you, Mister?
你是新来的 -是的
You're new here. - Yes.
我是安杰丽卡修女 -我叫山姆·斯派德
l'm Sister Angelique. -My name is Sam Spade.
你应该早就听说过我
My reputation precedes me.
我听特蕾莎提过你的名字
I've heard Teresa mention your name.
特蕾莎提过我名字吗
My name? Teresa?
谢谢
Thank you.
你好 斯派德先生
Hello, Mr Spade!
Good job.
斯派德先生
Mr. Spade?
见到你真高兴 大♥师♥
How good to see you, maestro.
快请坐
As always, do sit down.
来一支吗
Cigarette?
不介意我抽吧
You don't mind if I have one?
只要你不对着我吐烟就行
Not if you promise to blow the smoke in my direction.
你的钟有点晚点了 我这都10点24了
Your bells are a bit behinc I have 10: 24.
300年来
For over 300 years,
我们修女都是爬上钟楼
we sisters climbed the tower
用手敲钟
and rang the bells by hand.
然后上个月有个销♥售♥员
Then a salesman arrives last month
说服我换成了自动报时钟
and convinces me to have our bells automated.
上周五才安的发条
The mechanism was installed last Friday.
从那以后 这个钟声就没个准时的
Since then, the bells now ring whenever they choose.
也许我们不知道具体时间
Maybe we're better off not knowing exactly
这样更好
how much time we've got.
除非你不用整天照看孩子
Only if you aren't herding children day until night.
孩子们怎么样
How are the children?
谢天谢地 健康快乐地成长
Oh, thank the Lord, very healthy and happy,
不过有些人喜欢独处
though, some prefer their solitude.
独处有很多好处
There's plenty to be said for solitude.
上帝眷顾她 保佑她平安
God loves her and keeps her safe.
有上帝 也有你的功劳
For his efforts and yours.
我们一如既往地感激你 斯派德先生
As always, we are very grateful, Mr. Spade.
很久以前 有人告诉我
A long time ago, someone said to me
金钱和感激之情不能相提并论
that money and gratitude don't always go hand in hand.
毫无疑问 这人是愤青
A cynical someone, no doubt.
当年我只认识这种人
They were the only"someones" I knew back then.
说到过去
Speaking of the past,
她父亲要回博祖尔了
her father is coming home to Bazuel.
可不是嘛
You don't say.
我以为他早死了
I assumed that he was dead,
但死人可不会写信
but the dead don't write letters.
他写了好几封
He has written several,
都由她母亲确认过
all confirmed by his mother
的确是出于菲利普之手
to be in Philippe's own hand.
你跟圣安德烈夫人交谈过
You've spoken with Madame Saint- Andre?
奥德丽很关心
Audrey has become very attentive
自己的孙女
to her granddaughter.
每周她都会给她送来
Once a week, she brings her clothing
自己亲手缝制的衣服
she has sewn herself.
你不觉得这事应该告诉我吗
You didn't think this was maybe something I should know?
我现在正在告诉你 这样你就知道
I'm telling you now so that you are aware
他很快就会来这了
that he will be here soon.
那些信可能是奥德丽自己写的
Audrey could have written those letters herself.
目的何在
To what purpose?
那女孩很富有
The girl's rich.
我只能认为你指的是精神层面
I assume you mean spiritually.
这里可不是乔治五世酒店
This isn't exactly the Hotel Georges V.
有个信托基金
There's a trust fund full of money
里面充满了不义之财
that can only be described as ill- gotten.
特蕾莎一满18岁 里面的钱就都是她的了
Every dime goes to Teresa when she turns 18,
我很确定菲利普知道
which I'm sure Philippe knew,
因为这笔钱正是他想办法