剧集 | 风骚女子(2022) | 导航列表
我的天 你要向蒂娜求婚吗
Oh, my God, you're proposing to Tina?
大家私底下都在传
There's a whisper campaign
说我们的很多读者都是同性恋
that a good number of our readers are homosexuals.
公共浴室 - 越来越多的男人知道该怎么处理
A bathhouse--more men than we know what to do with.
我不觉得这应该放入女性杂♥志♥里
I don't see how this slots into a women's magazine.
但我们只能做朋友
But we need to be friends.
- 不能再... 你懂吧 - 我喜欢做朋友
-No more... you know. -I love friends.
朋友是你自己选择的家人
Friends are the family you choose,
而你不会和家人有性关系
and you don't have sex with family.
让我给你介绍一下我新交的朋友 多琳
Let me introduce you to my new friend Doreen.
- 梅瑞姆教授 - 等等 你是梅瑞姆教授?
-Professor Merim. -Wait, you're Professor Merim?
哦 上帝
Oh, God.
是你拉了康斯坦斯入股
You brought Constance in.
你向她推销了全球策略
You pitched her the global vision.
我觉得国际部应该由你来负责
-And you should run the thing. -Ah.
我会负责《风♥骚♥♥女♥子》
I'm going to be running the entire
整个国际部的运营
Minx International Division.
嘿 你为什么没告诉我《风♥骚♥♥女♥子》国际部的事呢
Hey, why didn't you tell me about Minx International?
康斯坦斯让我暂时不要跟别人说
Constance made me promise not to tell anybody.
我不是别人吧
Well, I'm not anybody, okay?
你不介意帮我签个名吧
Would you mind signing this for me?
我不能再这样生活了 妈
I can't live like this, Ma!
行啊 你跑吧 小混♥蛋♥
Yeah, run away, you little shit.
就像你父亲一样
Just like your father.
你觉得你要去哪里
Where do you think you're going?
你要去那个贱♥人♥的家吗
Are you going to that hussy's house?
你让我恶心
You make me sick.
三 四 五
Three... four, five...
六 操!
six--fuck!
怎么这么多啊
How are there so many?
我们为什么要做汽车版啊
Why did we do a car issue?
也许只是个意外呢
Maybe it was an accident.
不重要了
It doesn't matter.
反正都是开车撞人
It was vehicular manslaughter.
我们居然拍了他老二搭在凶器上的照片
Ugh, we got him with his dick draped over the murder weapon.
我说不好 这双眼睛
I don't know, these just don't look
怎么看也不像弑母的刽子手啊
like the eyes of a mom-slaughterer.
我们现在要怎么填充这些版面啊
How are we supposed to fill these?
印刷的截止时间就是午夜了
Our print deadline's at midnight.
也许乔伊斯有办法
Maybe Joyce has a fix.
哦 不行 她还在树林里
Oh, wait, she's at that thing
和蒂娜还有康斯坦斯在一起
in the woods with Tina and Constance.
没有电♥话♥
No phones.
我们要打给...
Should we call...
[ Lee Hazlewood's "Cold Hard Times" playing ]
把昨天的梦想
# Selling yesterday's dreams #
包裹在明天的报纸里
# Wrapped in Tomorrow's paper #
我最近总会想起我爸
I've been thinking about Dad lately.
道格·雷内蒂
Doug Renetti.
风♥骚♥♥女♥子
第二季第7集
这是个冰冷
# It's a cold #
上帝关上一扇门 就会打开一个寻欢洞
困难的
# Hard #
世界 亲爱的
# World, love #
这些是冰冷困难的时刻
# These are cold, hard times #
当时 看上去好像只是
In the moment, they seemed like
某种调整 就是那种小妥协吧
adjustments, you know, just small compromises,
但当我看到《滚石》杂♥志♥的封面时
but then when I saw that Rolling Stone cover,
我才意识到我一直在朝着一个我从未想过的方向前进
I realized I've been heading in a direction I never intended--
- 走错路了 - 就是
-Going the wrong way. -Exactly.
哦
Oh.
没有你我可怎么办
What would I do without you?
因脱水死于峡谷底部?
Die of dehydration at the bottom of a ravine?
总之 说了这么多
Anyway, all that to say
我就是想表明最近我有点不在状态
that I know I've been a little hard to pin down lately,
但我正在重新调整 回归我的大业
but I'm rededicating myself to the cause.
我会全力专注于推出《风♥骚♥♥女♥子》国际版
You have my complete focus on launching Minx International.
我觉得只要编辑找对了
You know, I think if we get the right editors in place,
我们就可以改变这世界
we could really change the world.
我只想去看看这世界
I just want to see the world.
我打算搬到巴黎区
I'm gonna move to Paris,
让我妈看看色情也是能赚钱的
show my mom porn really does pay.
你和道格如何了?
How'd it go with Doug?
哪方面 你是说我告诉他国际版的事吗?
What, when I told him about Minx International?
很好啊 他为我高兴
Good. He was happy for me.
就是有点生气没早点告诉他
Kinda mad I didn't tell him sooner.
那我就放心了
Well, I'm thrilled.
就是...
You know, I just--
我真不该没向康斯坦斯问一声
I never should've promised him the job
就承诺他那个位置
before checking with Constance.
我当时有点不假思索就说出口了
That was--I just got ahead of myself there.
是我的错
It was my mistake.
好吧
Right.
我是说 你又怎么会知道
Well, I mean, how would you have known
她已经把那个位置给我了呢
she'd already offered it to me?
道格完全表示同意
And Doug's totally on board.
对我和我们来说就是双赢
A win for me is a win for us.
太好了
Great.
这趟可真有点
Uh, this really is quite, uh--
我们真的要让大家
are we really gonna ask everybody
都费这么大劲穿过树林吗?
to tramp through the woods like this?
唐斯坦斯说他们一到
Constance said the interview begins
就可以开始面试了
the moment they arrive.
这样我们才能全面看到一个女人
It's how we see the whole woman.
哦 我的好伙计们
Ah, my rancheritas.
过来看看你们的进展如何了
Just coming to check on your progress.
前面可还要爬很久呢
We got a long, long climb ahead of us.
加油了
Chip, chop! Hey!
-好的 我们得- - 好的
-Okay, we should-- -Okay.
- 我们得快点了 - 是
-We should hustle. -Yep.
你的产业可真是令人惊叹啊 康斯坦斯
Your property is breathtaking, Constance.
万分感谢你能在这里组织活动
It's so kind of you to host.
佩雷格里诺牧场是我和约尔吉
Rancho Peregrino is where Yorgi and I made
做重大决定的地方
all our important decisions.
远离闹市的
Little hacienda up in the clouds,
云端庄园
far from the clack and clang.
我们能开车上来吗
Could we have driven up here?
当然能 但那样你们就体会不到徒步上来的经历了
Oh, sure, but then you wouldn't have had the whole experience.
不至于吧 就一起凶杀案嘛 没什么大不了的
Oh, come on. One murder? This is nothing.
是 但如果我们错过了截止期限
Yeah, but if we miss our deadline,
带着数字的坏事就会发生
something bad with numbers happens
那些只有蒂娜能读的懂的数字
that only Tina understands.
我们不需要蒂娜或者乔伊斯
We don't need Tina or Joyce.
我们三个就足以搞定
The three of us used to put out issues
45页的杂♥志♥
in a tight 45.
是底袋钱酒庄 对吧
That is vintage Bottom Dollar, right?
那我们打算用什么填充那12页呢
So what do we gotta do, fill 12 pages?
里奇 我们要抓谁过来帮忙
Richie, what do we got to pull up?
雪莉还没从东部的旅游中恢复过来
Shelly's still recovering from her trip back east.
也许贝拉能来一趟救我们的场
Maybe Bella can swoop in and save the day.
拉鲁什 我喜欢 给《风♥骚♥♥女♥子》来点商业广♥告♥
LaRouche. I love it. A couple ads for Minx merch.
也许弄个回顾
Maybe throw in a retrospective,
重放些之前的插页
replay some of our centerfolds--
除非我死
Over my dead body.
嘿 出出主意嘛 没有好坏之分
Hey, there are no bad ideas.
当然有
Yes, there are.
那好 你手头都有什么
Okay, well, what do you got?
我们刚做了个双期刊
I mean, we just did a double issue.
每个点子...
Every idea went...
上帝关上一扇门 就会打开一个寻欢洞
God closes a door, opens a glory hole.
公共浴室 这套东西是早就有的
The bathhouse. Set already exists.
剧集 | 风骚女子(2022) | 导航列表