剧集 | 风骚女子(2022) | 导航列表
"Abusive Bitch Claws Her Way to the Top."
我穿很高的高跟鞋
I wear my heels too high,
会变成”狡诈荡♥妇♥一路睡成中层”
"Conniving Slut Sleeps Her Way to the Middle."
我明白
Look, I get it.
我们都想掌控叙事
We all want to control the narrative.
但你给我的是一片空白
But you're leaving me to fill in the blanks.
嗯 那你眼里看到的是什么
Mm-hmm, and what is it that you think you see?
说实话吗 -嗯
Honestly? - Mm-hmm.
一个女人拼命想掌控一切
A woman gripping the wheel so tight
压力大得快爆♥炸♥了
her fingers are about to snap off.
所以呢
So what,
”胆小的控制狂拒绝享受任何乐趣”
"Skittish Control Freak Refuses to Have Fun"?
哎 乔伊斯 我不是来
Nah, Joyce, listen. I-I didn't come here
写股底抽薪或者《风♥骚♥♥女♥子》的
to write about Bottom Dollar or Minx.
我是来写你的
I came here to write about you.
那是因为我认为我们正处于变革之中
Because I think we're in the middle of a revolution,
而你是其中的核心
and I thought you were at the center of it.
但你却只是从旁观察
But you're just watching from the sidelines.
好吧 拜托 我们是记者
Okay, come on. We're journalists.
观察正是我们的工作
Observing is our job.
没错 有时候我们以为会有好叙事
Yeah, and sometimes we can chase a story
观察半天却发现空无一物
only to realize there's nothing there.
呃我···
Uh, I...
好吧
okay.
很高兴你终于
I'm so glad you finally
和我们的朋友西蒙好好聊了聊
sat down with our friend, Simon.
我相信一定很顺利吧
I'm sure it went swimmingly.
是的 非常 非常好
Yes, very, very well.
我知道你不乐意接受采访
Well, I know you were hesitant to do the interview,
但是你还是接受了 因为你懂得关注度的重要性
but you did it because you understand the value of visibility.
我以前就总是喜欢居于幕后
I was always more comfortable in the shadows.
那里更安全
It's safer there.
呃 这个世界太喜欢看强力的女性陷落
Well, the world does love to watch a strong woman fall.
所以现在非常需要让他们看看你的成功
Which is why it's so important that they watch you succeed.
对吗
Mm?
你冒了这个风险 我为你骄傲
I'm proud of you for taking that risk.
我很期待哦
I can't wait to read it.
嘿
Hey.
我刚跟我们一个《滚石》的朋友
I just had an interesting conversation
进行了一段有趣的对话
with one of our Rolling Stone friends.
哪一个
Which one?
你没给好脸色的那个
The one you were rude to.
再多给点提示
More specific.
乔伊斯
Joyce.
同时吗
At the same time?
什么
What?
不是 我···
No, it--I...
当全世界的邀请函都递到了我门前时
look, when the world is knocking at your door,
我很难不筑起高墙 排上尖刺
it's very hard not to put up a wall... with spikes.
听我说 我明白的
Okay, listen, I get it.
我明白的 你只是一时情绪上头
Okay? You're having a moment.
但这份工作的意义
But there's more to this job
不止在于出一份杂♥志♥
than just putting out a magazine.
你就像是乐队的主唱
You're like the front woman of a band,
如果乐队有女主唱的话
if bands had front women.
你得时不时地休息一晚上
You need to take a night every once in a while
去享受一下生活好吗
and just have a little fun, okay?
我知道你也是会找乐子的
I know you're that person too.
但我是吗 我会找乐子吗
Am I, though? Am I fun?
作为一名拥有伟大事业的成功人士
For a successful person with a big job,
要我说···挺会的
I'd say that you're... pretty fun.
我们确实收到很多不错的邀请
You know, we do get invited to a lot of cool stuff.
所以是时候让西蒙看看 你会工作 也会找乐子
Now's your chance to show Simon that you're not just spikes.
一开始局面真是胶着啊
It was touch and go at the start,
但之后卡尔凭一己之力大杀四方
a-and then ol' Carl, he really turned on the charm.
蒂蒂 到最后西蒙激动地都快哭了
Tins, by the end, it was like Simon was almost in tears.
惊险开场 完美落幕
A hostage situation with a happy ending.
可不是嘛 但最精彩的还不是这个
Yeah, but that's not even the best part.
卡尔高兴坏了 打电♥话♥给他
Carl was so happy that he called his buddies
航♥天♥局的朋友 你猜怎么着
over at NASA, a-and guess what?
天空实验室空间站
Beyond is going to be
选《星辰之外》做他们的官方杂♥志♥
the official magazine of Skylab.
瞧瞧你 要成为太空中出版杂♥志♥的第一人了
Look at you publishing the first magazine in space.
我明天要去休斯顿拿下这个合作
I'm gonna go to Houston tomorrow,and I'm gonna seal the deal,
我想你陪我一起去
and I want you to come with me.
我要把这次出差变成道格和蒂娜的浪漫周末
I want to turn it into a Doug and Tina romantic weekend.
七月份去休斯顿吗 很热吧
Houston in July? Sounds sweaty.
你这样想 空调套房♥ 泳池
Think of this. The air-conditioned suite. The pool.
而且如果你事儿办得好
And if you play your cards right,
我还会带你去加尔维斯顿玩一天
I'll take you on a day trip to Galveston.
行吧 我去…
All right, I'll come...
前提是你把《风♥骚♥♥女♥子》的日历做完
if you finish the Minx calendars.
股底抽薪出版社要上太空了 蒂蒂
Bottom Dollar is going interstellar, Tins.
日历不着急
The calendars can wait.
再不着急 下个月也补不上这个月的日历吧
They're literally the most time-sensitive product.
这些日历快把我烦死了
You are killing me with these calendars.
我才不关心什么营销 我关心的是杂♥志♥
I don't care about the merch. I care about the magazines.
我知道他们在背后喊我傻缺
And I know they call me Mug Renetti behind my back
好像我是什么跳蚤市场的小贩
like I'm some sort of flea market peddler.
我听了不好受
It hurts my feelings.
我们每个人的工作都有不顺心的地方
We all have parts of our jobs we don't like.
对 -就像是提醒你完成工作
Yeah. - Like reminding you to do your work,
这是秘书的本职工作
which is the job of a secretary,
前提是你留一个秘书超过一周
if you kept one for longer than a week.
他们要是有你一半好我当然留
I would if one of 'em was half as good as you,
信我 但我就是找不到这么好的啊
believe me, but I can't find a good one.
嘿 道格一个小问题
Hey, um, Doug, quick question.
我希望不要又是营销的事
I hope it's not about merchandise.
呃 是关于停车场起火的事
Um, it's about the fires in the parking lot.
什么 -有人抽烟 把干草点着了
What? - Yeah, loose hay, smokers.
你是不是做了一个《风♥骚♥♥女♥子》烟灰缸
Do you make a Minx ashtray?
你要玻璃还是陶瓷的
Glass or ceramic?
在座的都是朋友
We're all friends here.
可以说是 最最亲近的朋友
Some might say the closest of friends.
所以我得问一句
So I have to ask,
你们谁在我家里和我丈夫睡了
which one of you had sex with my husband in our house?
不 是上个月
No, I mean last month.
嗯哼 行
Mm-hmm. Okay.
我们对易掉落的珠宝的规矩是什么来着
What did we say about loose-fitting jewelry, hmm?
拜托各位 只许佩戴法式扣和铆钉
Come on, guys, French clasps and studs only.
我们可还有个什么都往嘴里送的半大孩子
We still have a toddler who will put anything in her mouth.
确实是亨丽埃塔干得出来的
Sounds like Henrietta.
雪莉 不好意思
Sorry, Shelly.
哦 我是说贝拉太太
Oh, I mean Mistress Bella.
我原谅你这一次
I'll forgive it this time.
今晚 贝拉·拉罗奇已选定了主题
Tonight, Bella LaRouche has chosen a theme.
赛迪·霍金斯舞会
Sadie Hawkins.
由女宾们选定你们的晚伴
Ladies choose their partners.
点兵点将…
Eeny...
骑马打仗…
meeny...
点到是谁…
miny...
就跟我走
mine.
啊 快别倒那塑料酒了
Ugh, stop pouring that swill immediately.
查尔·戴高乐送我的一份礼
A gift from Charles de Gaulle to me,
现在我要送给你
and now from me to you.
那就把我的”杰克·丹尼尔”留到下次吧
I'll save my "Jacques Daniels" for another day.
我感觉我来这儿越久 你越不喜欢我
You know, I think you liked me more when I was here less.
我对谁都这样
I feel that way about everyone.
唔
Mm.
如果我早上越界了
If I overstepped this morning,
我向你道歉
剧集 | 风骚女子(2022) | 导航列表