剧集 | 风骚女子(2022) | 导航列表
要是能采访她 让我死都行
I would die to interview her.
别这么早就想着死
Well, don't plan on dying anytime soon.
叫你来是照相的 仅此而已
You're here to take pictures, that's it.
跟上
Follow me.
弗迪南和伊莎贝拉没给你们添麻烦吧
I hope Ferdinand and Isabella weren't too much of a bother.
不会 他们很温顺
No, they're very obedient.
阿富汗猎犬都很固执… 几乎不可能被驯服 但到我手上就…
Afghans are the stubborn breed nearly impossible to train them, and yet...
我 看得出来它们都很乖巧可爱
I-I can tell they're big sweeties.
看呐 你们两个坏坏的西班牙君主
Look at you, you big, bad Spanish monarchs.
想要掠夺美洲新大♥陆♥吗
Are you gonna pillage the New World?
别用那个词
Don't use that word.
会激发它们杀戮的本能
Triggers the kill instinct.
哪个词
Which word?
我之前和卡罗尔·多亨尼
Carole Doheny and I were taking
一起上写生课 埃斯特班是我们的模特
a life drawing class, and Esteban was our model.
我第一眼就看中他了
I just had to have him.
看看这个男人 -看着呢
Look at that man. -I'm looking.
我可不认为炭笔能承载他的神韵
I mean, I don't think the charcoal could do him justice.
不行 -绝对不行
Mm-mm. -No, no.
我们得把他留在胶卷上
We need to get this on film.
我们必须完美再现 让他流传千古
We need to do it right, forever.
看到一个女人主宰她的性♥欲♥真 是太振奋人心了
It's so inspiring to see a woman owning her sexuality.
你懂的
You know?
诶 这是”欲望的反射”吗
Um, is this Reflections of Desire?
可以这么说吧
It's a version.
这可是我们下期杂♥志♥的核心概念
That's our next centrefold concept.
你不能用
You can't use that.
嘿 是我先提出镜中丁丁的
Uh, dicks in mirrors was my idea.
我就要这么拍 -里奇...
I'm using it. -Richie...
这就是你不选出版商的后果
See what happens when you don't pick a publisher?
我在镜子里会露出多少
So how much of me are you gonna catch in the mirrors?
多少全看您的意思
As much or as little as you want.
大部分是埃斯特班
It'll mostly be Esteban,
但是 你的一角或是一片睡衣也会出镜
but, uh, we're gonna pick up bits and pieces of your robe
来体现你的存在
to feel your presence.
我很满意
I love it.
嗯 我也很满意
Yeah, I loved it, too.
噢 不好意思 你是来捣乱的吗
Oh, I'm sorry, are you gonna be a problem?
我吗 不会不会 抱歉 我只是…
Me? No, no. I'm sorry. No, I'm just, um...
我只是 我有点慌张 说实话
I'm just--I'm a little flustered, to be honest,
因为我不知道今天是来拍您
because I didn't know that this shoot was for you.
只是 天呐 居然能见到您…
And just, God, meeting you--
您是众多女人心目中的英雄
you're such a hero to so many women.
而且…
And...
我想问 他们真的在塞浦路斯给你下了毒吗
I just--did they really try to poison you in Cyprus?
那是 很久很久之前了…
That was a long, long time ago...
在克里特岛
in Crete.
嘿 乔伊斯吗 -嗯
Hey, Joyce? -Yeah.
能帮我把85号♥拿出来吗 我打算从那个开始
Can you get out the 85? I'm gonna start with that.
好 -谢谢你
Yeah. -Thank you.
埃斯特班 你可以起身脱掉浴袍了
Esteban, feel free to get up and disrobe.
你准备好了 就可以摆姿势了
Get into position whenever you're ready.
不 康斯坦斯 你坐在那里就好
No, Constance, you stay right there.
完美 -呃…
Perfect. -Um...
85号♥ 呃 是指其中一个镜头吗
is the 85, uh, one of these lenses,
还是 其中一卷胶卷
or is it one of these rolls of film?
普里格小姐 如果你想当老板
Miss Prigger, if you're going to be a boss,
你必须得知道怎么做你所有手下的工作
you really should know how to do the job of all the people working for you.
你知道我的名字吗 -我当然知道
You know who I am? -Well, of course I do.
我跟里卡多说了我是你杂♥志♥的忠实粉丝
I told Ricardo that I'm a tremendous fan of your magazine.
但是 你是来帮助你的摄影师的
But you're here to help your photographer,
所以请做好你该做的
so do that job,
还要带着全部的热情和敏锐的洞察力去做
and do it with vigour and perspicacity.
没错 您真是充满了智慧
Yes. You are so wise.
谢谢了 真是抱歉
Thank you. I'm sorry.
不好意思 我还是没搞清楚
I'm so sorry-- I still don't know
到底是镜头还是胶片
whether it's a lens or it's film.
是胶片
It's film.
谢谢
Thank you.
乔伊斯在这个问题上遇到了困难
I'm not surprised Joyce is having
我一点儿也不惊讶
a hard time with this decision.
是 但她说 她想要一个和道格完全相反的
Yeah, but she said she wants the opposite of Doug,
而他们全都符合
and they all are.
嗯 可能是她害怕
Well, she's probably afraid of making
一时冲动做出选择…
an impulsive choice...
就是那种 当下觉得没问题
you know, one that might feel right in-in the moment
但对未来会有十分长远的影响
but, ah, uh, have long-lasting effects
可能导致 我也不知道 会让她人生一片混乱
that could, I-I don't know, throw her life into turmoil.
我觉得我能理解
I guess I can understand that.
决策要么理性 要么感性 对吧
Decisions are-are rational or emotional, right?
做理性的决策 很简单 你只需要权衡利弊
Rational decisions, easy. You weigh pros and cons.
但是当情绪涌上来
But-but emotions, feelings,
强烈的 无法抗拒的情感…
powerful feelings, um...
还有一时的冲动…
impulses, uh...
这些东西可能会令你困惑
I mean, that-that can be confusing
让你崩溃
and also paralysing.
没错
Right.
从某种意义上说 按兵不动
And in a sense, there-there's a safety
不做任何决定 会带来安全感
in not making a choice, in-in-in not making a decision,
因为一旦做了决定 就会感觉灬
because once you do, it can feel...
无法回头
irreversible.
就像是 违背内心告诉对方
Like, saying something that you want
有些事绝对不能重演
can never happen again.
我想 如果乔伊斯是害怕
Well, I think if Joyce is afraid
会伤害其中一个出版商
of hurting one of the publisher's feelings,
她不用担心的
she shouldn't worry about that.
这个出版商会理解的
The publisher will understand.
不能重演吗
Never?
绝对不能
Never.
♪♪ You ♪♪
♪♪ Can take away my mind ♪♪
你确定吗
Are you sure?
♪♪ So that I can't think ♪♪
是的 但别在这儿
Okay, not here.
♪♪ And replace it With heat ♪♪
嘿 蒂蒂 你瞧瞧
Hey, Tins, check it out!
这几乎是白嫖来的
The guy practically gave it to me!
你的车呢
Where is your car?
别担心 我以旧换新了
Don't worry about that. I had to trade it in.
但是这辆更好
But this one's even better.
这可是六轮♥大♥车啊
Now I got six wheels.
老天 那是血迹吗
Jesus, is that blood?
一桶肥皂水 就能让它干干净净
Eh, bucket of soap, you'll wash it right off.
我现在有个计划
But now I got a plan.
我们能自己运杂♥志♥了
We can deliver the magazines ourselves.
我想好了运输线路
I figured out a route.
我们从加利福利亚出发
We go from California
开到亚利桑那州 再到犹他州
to, uh, Arizona to Utah.
如果我们轮流睡觉只要39个小时就能完成
We could do it all in 39 hours if we take turns sleeping.
你说了很多个”我们”啊
I'm hearing a lot of "we"s.
对啊 因为我们是个团队啊
Well, that's 'cause we're a team.
你 你会开大卡车的 对吧
You've driven a-a rig before, haven't you?
没事 别担心 我来教你
Well, don't worry about it. I'll teach you.
等我们抵达贝克斯菲尔德时 你就会是个驾驶专家了
You'll be a pro by the time we get to Bakersfield.
道格…
Doug...
我们俩都过了做这些事的年纪了
that time has passed for both of us.
抱歉
Sorry.
打给乔伊斯吧
Just call Joyce.
告诉她你犯了错 你想好好和她谈谈
Tell her you made a mistake, you want to work something out.
那样我多软蛋啊
That would make me look weak.
那你应该是灬
As opposed to...
坚挺的男人
Strong.
剧集 | 风骚女子(2022) | 导航列表