我没感觉
_
五分钟内来找我,不然我就去喝酒了
_
十分钟吧
_
嘿!
Hey!
嘿
Hey.
我们都没怎么说话呢
We've hardy spoken.
是啊,你能帮我道个歉吗,到我喝酒了
Yeah, er, will you make my apologies, this is my round.
不,是你要向我道歉
No, it's me you apologise to.
他最好值得起这价,让我看看
He better be worth it. Let me see.
那他的脸呢?
Yeah, and his face?
噢!
Oh!
噢,好吧,他比 Dwight帅多了。他说话那声音啊!
Oh, yeah, he's hotter than Dwight. That voice!
跟电锯似的
It'd be like sleeping with a chainsaw.
对不起
Sorry.
我是担心你,你不知道他是干什么的
I worry about you. That could be anyone.
那觉得那丁丁像是连环杀手的吗?
Is that the cock of a serial killer?
你也太差劲了
This is so not OK.
离开满座的朋友跑去和陌生人乱搞
You are leaving a table of friends just to fuck a complete stranger.
你以前明明很羡慕我的现在又开始批评我了
You used to envy me and now you're judging.
就是要批评。这样不好
Hell, yes, I'm judging. It's not cool.
太奇怪了
It's just weird.
我会事无巨细汇报给你的
I will give you a full report.
我不确定你还当不当得成教父了
I'm not sure I want you to be godfather.
- 嗷! - 抱歉
- Ow! - Oh, sorry, sorry.
这...
Yeah. This...
你很有激♥情♥
You're-You're very passionate.
哦,抱歉
Oh, sorry.
不不,别傻了,那很性感
No, no, no, don't be stupid. It was hot.
你叫什么来着?
What did you say your name was again?
噢,我还没说呢
Oh, I didn't.
好吧,我叫Bruno
Oh, well, I-I'm Bruno.
你好,Bruno
Hello, Bruno.
我想再来一次
I'd like to do that again.
我不想把话说死
Anything's possible.
不好意思,但是做完之后我得去下卫生间
Sorry, but, er, after that, I need to go and use the bathroom.
所以你就放点音乐,或者干点其他的,好吗?
So just, er, play some music, will you, or something?
你又跑哪儿去了?
Where've you gone now?
我在修你的路由器
Just fixing your router.
不能等会儿吗?
Oh, can't it wait?
马上就好
Almost done.
你帮我装上那些个设备是好事
Well, it's really kind of you to get all that kit for me,
但,我是说,除了发发电邮,我根本不用网络
but, I mean, apart from e-mails, I never use the internet.
我知道,但我要用
I know. But I do.
你坐下吧,趁热吃饭
Now, then, you sit down. Eat, while it's still warm.
好
OK.
哦,不,又放了辣椒。老是放
Oh, no, not again. She puts chilli in, all the time.
Rita真差劲,但没关系的。
Poor Rita. It's fine.
你之前说有重要的事情
So, something important, you said.
嗯,租♥售♥中介的信
Um, from the letting agents.
他们不要小屋了
They're not going ahead with the cottage.
说是因为要修缮的地方太多,不修又租不出去
Says it's too much work to be done to be lettable.
所以,我想现在就把小屋送你,而不是以后再说
So, I want to give you that cottage now, rather than you have it later.
找点活儿干对男人有好处
You know, it's good for a man to have a project
还能远离城市的喧嚣
and it'll get you out of the city.
天啊
God. Wow.
- 谢谢 - 嗯
- Thank you. - Hm.
谢谢!
Thank you!
哦,行了。赶紧趁热吃吧
Oh, come on, there you go, eat while it's still warm, please.
你是个好孩子,Merlin,拜拜
You're a good boy, Merlin, all right, bye-bye.
喂,Steve
Hello, Steve.
是,是我
Yes. Yes, it is.
听着,呃,虽然有点违反职业道德了,但...
Er, look, erm, this is really unprofessional, but...
他们还没把集中供暖系统装进来,真是太好了!
So, they never actually put central heating in, which is amazing!
一间卧室的地板上正好有个洞
There's a proper hole in one of the bedroom floors.
也许我真该就这么把它卖♥♥了
I should probably just sell it, as is.
不不,这房♥子很不错的
No, no, no, it's brilliant.
你得看到美好的一面
You just have to dig past all the crap.
你...你不能卖♥♥。你还没发现亮点呢
You... you can't sell. You're not seeing it. Oh...
你父母周末来这儿休息还是...?
So, erm, was it like your parents' weekend cottage, or...?
不。我们从没来过这里
No. We never came here.
Flora租出去之前可能来过,但...我不是很清楚
Perhaps Flora did before she let it, but I... really don't know.
Flora是哪位?
Right who's... who's Flora ?
哦,我奶奶。天啊,真是一堆垃圾!
Oh, my grandmother. Christ. All this depressing junk!
- 噢,那还不错. - 我就说吧?
- Oh, that's nice. - You see?
我非常极其特别喜欢这种接这种活儿, Adam
I'd really, really like to do a job like this, Adam.
像是我小时候和我兄弟们一起干活的地方
It's like working on a site with my brothers when I was growing up.
那种真正要动手的...
The whole hands-on...
我已经厌烦那种花哨的厨房♥了!
I'm bored of tarting up kitchens!
Caspar对你接伦敦外的活有什么想法?
What would Caspar think of you working outside of London?
我们感情又没深到那种地步,而且
Well, we're not joined at the hip and, er,
他去布莱顿找约炮软件上的对象了
and he's in Brighton with his latest app-squeeze.
- 哦,真的? - 真的
- Oh, really? - Yeah.
你不介意吗?
You don't mind?
他又不是我的
I don't own him.
怎么?
What?
你介意亲我吗?
Do you mind kissing me?
噢...
Oh...
我...
Am I, er...
- ...我是不是看错你了 - 不,不
- ..am I barking up the wrong tree? - No. No.
喔!
Whoa!
怎么了?
What?
我们不是在拍黄♥片♥,我...
Well, it's not a porn film, I...
听着,Adam
Listen, Adam,
别光想着脱裤忘了人,好吗?
there's a person in these jeans, OK?
我不行...
I can't...
不行
I can't.
这...对不起
This is... I'm sorry.
抱歉,我是不是看错...?
Sorry. Did I misread...?
我该卖♥♥了那房♥子。改造工作太重了
I should sell the place. It's such a lot of work.
哦
Oh.
好吧
OK.
- 放我下车吧,我自己回去 - 说真的?
- I'll make my own way from here. - Really?
是的
Yeah.
我会付你钱的
I'll pay for your time.
随便你
Whatever.
我会等你的!
I'll wait!
Adam?房♥子怎么样?
Adam? How did it go?
你回来得挺迟
You were late back.
我...我去找了个设计师朋友参谋参谋,然后
I... I took a designer friend with me for a second opinion and, er,
他很喜欢,但我...
he likes it, but I...
你的直觉怎么说,卖♥♥掉吗?
So, is your instinct, what, to sell?
可能吧
Probably.
- 哦,真可惜 - 我该走了
- Oh, that's a shame. - I'd better get on.
也许我们能...
Perhaps we could...
Scooby的骨灰在这里,随时可以领♥取♥,知道了吗?
Scooby's ashes are here when you want to collect them, OK?
好的,拜拜
All right, bye-bye.
听着,我知道你想卖♥♥
Look, I know you want to sell,
但我一直在想你所能装♥修♥的种种
but I couldn't stop thinking of all you could do there.
我能展示给你看吗?
Can I show you?
换个地方说吧,我们忙了一天了
Erm, not here. Erm, we've a backlog from this morning.
我五分钟后下班
I finish at five. Erm, er...
街边有个咖啡屋
There's a cafe down the street.
你能帮我调一下Amy的病例吗
Er, could you please get me Amy's profile?
I wasn't sure you'd come.
I wasn't sure you'd come.
我欠你一个道歉,为周末发生的事情,我...
I owe you an apology. For the weekend. I...
没关系,是我的错,我...
It doesn't matter. It was my fault, I...
总之...
Anyway...
这些交给你处置了
Do what you like with these.
也许还能助你卖♥♥♥房♥♥
May even help you to sell it
如果你能找到那种不怕壁纸丑的买♥♥家...我话太多了
if you can get someone to see past the hideous wallpaper... I'm talking too much.