我还不知道你有间小屋呢
I didn't know you owned a cottage.
你们二位为什么不住在那里?
Why did you two never live there?
我去过一次,但是无心打理
I visited once, but I never cared for it.
不管怎样,那是你爷爷的
Anyway, it was your grandfather's.
非常简陋
It was really all very basic.
晚安
Goodnight.
晚安,亲爱的
Goodnight, dear.
亲爱的Flora,你的照片在我的前胸口袋里
My dear Flora, your photograph is getting pretty battered
被路途中的颠簸揉得破破烂烂了
with all the travelling around in my breast pocket.
当然,我不能告诉你我们所在的地方和行动
I can't tell you where we are or much of what we're doing, of course.
乡村美景令人陶醉
Much of the countryside is so beautiful that
我不得不提醒战友们来这儿不是为了度假的
I have to remind the men that we're not here on holiday,
但之后这儿就变成了人间地狱
but then merry hell breaks out again.
我就不细说了
I'll spare you the details...
瞄准褐色手套,坚持到其他人来帮我们解围
Aim at the olive groves, until the others get through to relieve us.
是,长官!
Yes, sir!
那群混♥蛋♥吧我们的补给车夺走了,长官!
Bastards got the supply lorry before it could get through the gates, sir!
这是司机,长官。还有一位死者是和他一起来的
It's the driver, sir. Another dead with him.
他们射爆了轮胎
They shot out the tyres,
- 车翻在了水沟里 - 和其他人放在一起,动作快!
- and it's tipped over in the ditch. - Put him with the others, quickly!
我们需要医生!我认为这位还活着,长官
We need the MO! I think this one's still with us, sir.
医生死了
The MO's dead.
把他和其他人放在一起,快点!
Put him with the rest. Quickly!
- 别跟我说又来了一位 - 他之前坐在车后箱里
- Not another? - He was in the back with the supplies.
噢老天
Oh, Christ.
慢慢放下他
- (GUNFIRE) - Set him down gently.
我要你赶回门楼去
I need you back at the gatehouse.
- 我们经不起二次埋伏了,听懂了吗? - 长官...
- We can't have the others ambushed. Do you understand? - Sir...
别傻坐着!帮帮他!
Well, don't just sit there! Help him!
跟我来!
With me!
跟我来,快点!
With me, come on!
糖...
Sugar...
补给车上都是糖
The lorry's full of bloody sugar.
March
March.
Thomas March!
Thomas March!
March,撑住
- (EXPLOSION) - March, stay with me.
撑住啊!March!
Stay with me! March!
上尉
Captain.
你命真大
You were lucky.
不,是你们救了我
No, your lot saved my life.
这个...
This...
是这个的功劳
This was your real life-saver.
我得从指挥官那边把你的写生簿要回来
I need to get your sketchpads back from our CO.
他...他不是很懂艺术
He... He's not exactly artistic.
Berryman?
Berryman?
我在学校里对你不太好吧?
Was I a beast to you at school?
Berryman!
Berryman!
呃,实际上,你一直都对我很好
Er, well, actually, you were always very kind.
有谁见过Berryman上尉吗?
Has anyone seen Captain Berryman?
那就好
What a relief.
Berryman,过来一下
Berryman, a word.
是,长官
Yes, sir.
- 对 - 就是这样 - 传球
- Yes. - All right, then. - Pass it.
- 差一点 - 就这样
- Almost. - Stay on it.
- 左边!左! - 踢啊!踢! - 嘿!
- Left! Left! - Push it, push it! - Hey!
快点,插入啊!
Come on! Come on, get stuck in!
♪ 我的心里满是欢喜... ♪
♪ Down in my heart I've got the joy, joy, joy, joy... ♪
你信是写给谁的?
Who are you writing to?
哦,故乡的一位姑娘, Flora
Oh, um, a girl back home, Flora.
她是名老师
She's a teacher.
这边,James!
Here, James!
哦
Oh.
我从小就认识她了。她和我形同兄妹
I've known her all my life. She's almost like a sister.
过来!这边!
Come over here! Over here!
但并不只是兄妹
But not entirely.
你真是笨手笨脚的
Two left feet, you.
她...她在空袭中失去了自己的父母,和我一样
She, um... She lost her parents in an air raid, just like me.
快了,快了...
Almost there, almost there...
- 进门!
- Goal! - (CHEERING)
进门!
Goal!
听着,伙计们
Listen up, men.
这位是March上尉
This is Captain March.
他是官方战争画家
He's an official war artist.
你们不要对他给大家作画有所顾虑
Now, you're not to mind him drawing you.
他的作品是有助于士气的
His work is good for morale.
长官?
Sir?
长官,德国佬派妓♥女♥给士兵助兴是真的吗?
Sir, is it true that the Hun lay on tarts for their soldiers?
就是啊,他们有女人玩我们怎么只有个画家?
Yeah, how come they get tarts and we get artists?
这士气是涨给你们家乡的人的...
It's the morale back home that art can raise.
是为了你们的妻子,女友,子女...
It's for your wives and girlfriends, your children...
别让他们欺负你
Don't let them cheek you.
长官?
Sir?
来吧长官...
Go on, sir...
画我吧!
- (CHEERING) - Paint me!
省省吧你,Bates
Put it away, Bates.
但他是在给我涨士气啊,长官!
But he's raising my morale, sir!
- 准备出发了吗?- 是的,长官
- Ready to move? - Yes, sir.
是吗?大家...
Yeah? Everybody here...
Bates会载你去汇合点
Bates will drive you to a rendezvous point,
之后你会被带去船那边
and then you'll be driven back down to the boat from there.
那去交接地点有多远?
So, how far to the handover?
最少一个小时路程,取决于路况
An hour at least, depending on the state of the road.
这样的话,大自然说了算了
- Well, in that case, nature calls. - (ENGINE PURRS)
我们会遭到袭击吗?
Are we likely to come under fire?
希望不会
Hopefully not.
省着用油,老兄,尽量省吧
Save fuel, man. As you were.
好的,来吧
Yeah, come on.
那片区域应该是安全的,所以...
The area should have been cleared, so it's...
我能...
- (THOMAS LAUGHS) - I could...
这就非常尴尬了,我一只手拉不了裤链
It's bloody embarrassing but I can't button my fly single-handed.
噢
Oh.
能保证之后会来找我吗?
(WHISPERING:) Promise me that you'll come and find me?
我认真的
I mean it.
上尉
Captain.
Berryman上尉
Captain Berryman!
我们必须出发了,长官。集♥合♥时间快到了
We ought to be off, sir. Rendezvous time's not that long away.
好的,Bates,提醒得好
Of course, Bates. Good man.
谢谢,Bates!
Thank you, Bates!
一路顺风
Good luck.
有什么好笑的,Travis?
- (KIDS LAUGH) - What's so amusing, Travis?
帕特洛克罗斯(Patroclus),希腊神话人物,半人半神的大英雄阿喀琉斯(Achilles)青梅竹马的好友(也有恋人这一说)。
Patroclus,老师,Patroclus和Achilles.
Patroclus, miss. Patroclus and Achilles.
帕特洛克罗斯(Patroclus),希腊神话人物,半人半神的大英雄阿喀琉斯(Achilles)青梅竹马的好友(也有恋人这一说)。
我不明白
I don't understand.
你最亲密的朋友在战斗中被残忍♥杀害
Your closest friend is butchered in a battle
当阿喀琉斯因为和阿伽门农不合而拒绝作战时,希腊联军损失惨重, 士兵们埋怨咒骂阿喀琉斯不参战导致的恶果。善良的帕特洛克罗斯不忍♥看到士兵们受苦, 更不忍♥挚友的名誉毁于一旦,于是提出穿上挚友的盔甲,踏上战车领导密尔弥冬人出战。 后来在太阳神阿波罗(Apollo)的帮助下他被赫克托尔所杀。
他身着你的铠甲,是因为你不屑于上阵杀敌
in which he wore your armour because you disdained to fight.
当阿喀琉斯因为和阿伽门农不合而拒绝作战时,希腊联军损失惨重, 士兵们埋怨咒骂阿喀琉斯不参战导致的恶果。善良的帕特洛克罗斯不忍♥看到士兵们受苦, 更不忍♥挚友的名誉毁于一旦,于是提出穿上挚友的盔甲,踏上战车领导密尔弥冬人出战。 后来在太阳神阿波罗(Apollo)的帮助下他被赫克托尔所杀。
你扼腕痛惜 - 很好理解
You lament - perfectly understandable.
但他们不只是朋友,对吧?
But they're not just friends, are they?
希腊语的友谊怎么说,Wykeham.
Greek for friendship, Wykeham.
呃...Agape,老师
Erm... Agape, miss.
英雄间的爱被视为比婚姻中的爱更为优越
Love between heroes was regarded as surpassing the love within marriage,
但在斯巴达的...
- but in Sparta's... - (KNOCK AT DOOR)
全体起立
Class rise.
Talbot老师
Miss Talbot,
孩子们
boys,
我们收到消息,Churchill首相已经接受了德国的投降
we have just heard that Mr Churchill has accepted Germany's surrender.
欧洲的战争结束了!
The war in Europe is at an end!
你们可以欢呼,孩子们
You may cheer, boys.
没有该死的战争了!
No more bloody war!
Eddie!
Eddie!