不算了
Not really.
你不会想念教书时光吗?
So, won't you miss your teaching?
并不会,那些思想肮脏的小男孩烦死了
Hardly. All those dirty-minded little boys.
啊,食物!
Ah, food!
Daphne饿得能吃下一匹马了
Daphne could eat a horse.
讨厌!
Naughty!
太感谢你了,Thomas,感谢你所做的一切
Thanks so much, Thomas, for everything.
你,嗯...
You, um...
你很了不起
You've... You've been brilliant.
可不是吗?
Haven't I?
- Thomas,我...
- Thomas, I, um... - (THOMAS INHALES)
Thomas 我...
Thomas I, um...
我真的...
I really...
什么?
What?
什么?你真的什么?
What? What do you really?
我只是...
I just...
他妈再给我们一点时间,好吗?
Just give us a bloody minute, will you?
好的
Of course.
你不必这么做的
You don't have to go through with this.
我当然要这么做
Of course I do.
你要是还有点理智或想维持体面的话
If you have either sense or decency,
你会做一样的事情
you'll do the same.
我去结账
Well, I'll go and settle up.
你很完美
You're perfection.
我感觉自己像个骗子
I feel a bit of a fraud.
哦,亲爱的,你会没事的
Oh, darling, you'll be fine.
你会懂的
You'll see.
我打赌他是个浪荡子,但会懂得体贴人
I bet he's a real goer, but sensitive with it.
如...
It's...
怎么了?
What?
告诉我
Tell me.
如果他能让你骑在他上面的话就更好了
It's a lot nicer if he lets you ride up top.
噢, Daphne!
Oh, Daphne!
(THUMPING)
(THUMPING)
有...有人跟我说以后会更舒服的
I'm... I'm told it gets better.
是的,我也听说过
Yes. I heard that too.
Berryman太太
Mrs Berryman.
实话说, 你介意...?
Actually, do you mind just...?
哦,当然不会,抱歉,亲爱的
Oh, of course. Sorry, darling.
如果我打呼噜的话,你就拿书砸我
Now, if I snore, you're to throw a book at me.
晚安
Goodnight.
晚安
- (LIGHT SWITCH CLICKS) - Goodnight.
去干活吧,Berryman
Back to work, Berryman.
我们该请谁来呢?
So, who else shall we invite?
如果我们就那么把Daphne和她的新男友请来的话
If we simply have Daphne and this new chap of hers,
可怜的小伙子会以为自己要接受我们的审核
the poor man will feel he's being auditioned.
不用审吗?
Well, isn't he?
她更像是暗示说自己已经审核过了
She rather implied she'd already auditioned him,
他完全符合要求
and he'd passed with flying colours.
抱歉,你刚才说什么?离太远没听见
Sorry, what was that? I was miles away.
我说,我们要邀请谁来?
I said, who else shall we invite?
呃,我那天遇到了Richard Tremaine
Er, well, I ran into Richard Tremaine
就在Blackfriars那里
at Blackfriars the other day.
你知道的,我们一个团的。我们可以请他们夫妻二人来
You know, from the regiment. We could have him and his wife.
那可怜的Thomas呢? 婚礼后就没见他了
What about poor Thomas? We haven't seen him since the wedding.
Daphne觉得他人还不错
Daphne thought he was a bit of all right,
还有一堆饥渴未婚姑娘想介绍给他
and has all sorts of eager spinsters lined up for him.
不,我不这么想
No, I don't think so.
为什么不?
Why ever not?
他相当不善交际,真的
Well, he's not terribly sociable, really.
他只会是个重担
He'd only be a dead weight.
你可以告诉Daphne他单身都成习惯了
And you can tell Daphne he's a confirmed bachelor.
她只会视为挑战的
She'd only take that as a personal challenge.
啊...
Ah...
Daphne
Daphne.
终于来了,我快饿死了
Thank God. I'm starving.
我也是
Me too.
噢,那是当然,可怜的姑娘
Oh, of course you are. Poor darling.
还有几周?
How many weeks to go?
两三周吧
Two or three.
喔,给你找个好椅子坐坐
Ooh. Let's find you a nice bench.
今天早上真是好戏连台
Such a drama this morning.
嗯?
Hmm?
Bill Gladstone
Bill Gladstone.
他是哪位?
Which is he?
卖♥♥水彩和瓷器的,和他妈妈一起住
Victorian watercolours and china. Lives with his mother.
一大早就被逮捕了
He was arrested, first thing this morning.
不会吧!为什么?
No! Why?
原来他和一个男人一起住在楼上
It turns out he was also living with the man upstairs.
被一个邻居发现了
One of their neighbours had sneaked,
警♥察♥拂晓来的,当床捉奸
and the police showed up at dawn and caught them together in bed.
他会进监狱吗?
Will he go to prison?
几乎是会了
Almost certainly,
Bill还有严重猥亵罪的前科
and Bill has a prior history of gross indecency,
那还不如鸡♥奸♥罪严重,但也有的一拼了
which isn't as bad as buggery, but it's almost as bad.
他以后可没女人玩咯
No more handling Lady Downing's bristols for him!
严重猥亵?你的意思是...暴露私处吗?
Gross indecency? You mean... exposing himself?
不,你知道的,是在公共厕所里
No. You know, public lavatories.
哦
Oh.
现在,亲爱的,说吧
Now, darling, tell.
你打电♥话♥来的时候感觉慌慌张张的
You sounded all shaky when you rang,
我挺担心的
and I was quite worried.
没事
It's nothing.
也许是荷尔蒙作祟罢了
Hormones running riot, probably -
让我感觉像是笼中野兽
making me feel like a caged beast.
能来看你真好
It is good to see you.
你知道可以跟我说实话的吧
You know you can tell me.
什么事都能告诉我
You can tell me anything.
我知道的。但没事了
I know, but it's nothing.
一切都好
Everything's fine.
这可真好
Well, this is nice.
我很抱歉,亲爱的,我远在单位
I'm sorry, darling, I was miles away...
你却在这种情况下遇到这么多麻烦
and you've gone to so much trouble, and in your condition.
我能处理
Time on my hands.
早上我整理了你的书桌
I tidied your desk this morning.
为什么?
Why?
我想找些墨水,但桌上乱七八糟的
I needed some ink and it was full of junk in there.
希望我没有仍错什么珍贵的东西
I hope I didn't throw out anything precious.
我是喜欢堆东西,你会帮我改过来的
Well, I'm a hoarder. You'll reform me yet.
Thomas的画哪儿去了
Where's Thomas's painting?
我拿下来了,挺讨厌它的
I took it down. I rather hate it.
那我可以把它带到小屋去,这样你...
Well, perhaps I could take it to the cottage, so you...
回你的珍贵小屋去吧,你很爱去,不是吗?
Back to your precious cottage, you'd love that, wouldn't you?
恐怕你得把梨子当甜点吃了
Pudding's only pears, I'm afraid.
噢,天啊
Oh, God.
把这倒霉玩意拿去吧!
- Take this fucking thing! - (SHE BREATHES HEAVILY)
我该怎么...?
What should I...?
不要再放在这间房♥子里了,令人反胃
I don't want it under our roof another night. It's repellent.
- 好 - 我是说,你算什么东西啊?
- Yes. - I mean, what are you?
在孩子周围晃荡会安全吗?
Are you safe around children?
你到底在想什么,居然娶了我?你有爱过我吗?
What were you thinking, marrying me? Do you even love me?!
如果你是想把我当生育工具传宗接代
If I'm expected to lie around bringing forth like some brood mare,
同时在外面乱搞...!
while the two of you...!
亲爱的,坐下来...
- (SHE GROANS) - Darling. Darling, sit down...
别碰我!
Don't touch me!
永远不要碰我,你真恶心!
Never touch me. You're disgusting!
罪犯!
Criminal!
Berryman先生?
- (DOOR OPENS) - Mr Berryman?
哦,谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
这边
It's this way.