I'll buy you the biggest diamond you ever seen.
- 你觉得怎么样? - 哦 亲爱的!
- What do you say? - Oh baby!
你觉得你在这守着我一个人 就能吓到我了是嚒?
Do you think you're scaring me, coming round here with me on my own?
你吓不到我的
You don't.
如果Jimmy在 你不可能还在这儿待着
You wouldn't be here if Jimmy was here.
他会让你夹着尾巴逃跑的
He'd run you out of here with your tail between your legs.
我不管你怎么想 Jimmy没杀你弟弟
I don't care what you think,Jimmy didn't kill your brother.
所以他才跑到英国去了是吗?
That's why he went to England,is it?
如果我告诉Jimmy你每晚都守在这 他会回来把你解决了的
If I told Jimmy about you here every night, he'd come back and sort you out.
- 他一定会的 他会很生气的 - 很好 告诉他吧
- He would, he'd go mad. - Good. Tell him.
你可以自己去告诉他
你为什么不让他给我打电♥话♥ 然后我来和他谈?
好吧 随便你吧
You can talk to him yourself.
Why don't you get him to call me and I'll talk to him?
Yeah, whatever.
你个精神病!
You weirdo!
还好嚒?
Alright?
我没搞砸吧 Tommy
I don't give a bollix,Tommy man.
我是说 我真特么的厉害啊 简直魅力四射
I mean, I'm damned for whatever I say. Bring it on.
你说什么呢?
What are you talking about?
我也不知道
I don't know.
哥们儿 我不傻 你懂我的意思吧
I'm not stupid, man, you know what I mean?
哦 这是Sally
Oh, this is Sally.
我们在Jacks认识的
We met in the Jacks.
- Sally 这是我朋友Tommy - 嗨 - 你好呀
- Sally, this is my friend Tommy. - Hi. - How are you doing?
好吧 我们来点喝的
Right, we need drinks.
你们是大学时认识的嚒?
So did you guys meet in college?
有什么可笑的?
What's so funny?
哦 对不起
Aw, sorry.
继续忽悠
Flying.
谁来的短♥信♥?
Who's that from?
Marcella 我们公♥司♥的
Marcella in work.
- 她是谁啊? - 她是新来的 挺可爱的
- Who is she? - She's a new girl.She's lovely.
问我想不想去看电影
Wants to see if I'll go to the movies.
- 你要去嚒? - 我没想好呢
- Are you going to go? - I don't know.
你想去的话 我去John Boy派对的路上可以带你一程
I could drop you in on my way to John Boy's party, if you want.
之后再去接你
Pick you up later.
- 我以为你会玩到很晚呢 - 不会的 我有点累了
- I thought you were going to be out late. - No, I'm a bit wrecked.
我也就去一两个小时
I'll go out for an hour or two.
完事儿咱俩可以去喝点什么去 如果你想去的话
I could meet yous for a drink afterwards, if you want.
- 不去也行 随你 - 没事 咱们去吧
- Or not. Whatever. - No, we could do that.
我忘带手♥机♥了
I forgot my phone.
好了 姑娘们躺下了
Right, the girls are down.
- 真为Trish和Nidge高兴 不是嚒? - 是啊
- It's great about Trish and Nidge, isn't it? - Yeah.
- Trish超兴奋呢 - 是啊
- Trish is so excited. - Yeah.
- Rosie要过来嚒? - 是的
- Is Rosie coming over? - Yeah.
- 你俩到底怎么回事? - 说真的 我也不知道
- What's happening with you two? - I don't know, exactly.
恩 不管你想做什么 她已经怀孕了
Well, whatever you're doing, she's having a child.
- 你要考虑到这点 - 我知道
- So you need to think about that. - I know.
我只是想和她聊聊
I just want to talk to her about stuff is all.
是嚒 Stumpy知道你们俩见面嚒?
Yeah? Does Stumpy know you're meeting up?
她应该考虑周全的
She should have more sense.
当你有了孩子的时候一切都不同了 你知道嚒
It's different when you have kids, you know that?
不再全都是感情上的事了 而是关乎到孩子了
It's not all about the romance any more. It's about the child.
事情就该这样
That's the way it should be.
我不是要为难你 你知道的
I don't mean to give you a hard time, you know?
如果你想弥补她 就去弥补吧
If you're going to make a go of it,do it.
- 但是别伤害她了 - 我不会的
- But don't mess her about.- I won't.
好吧
Okay.
- 回头见 - 你看起来美极了 - 谢谢
- I'll seeya. - You look great. - Thanks.
- 你在这里面见她? - 是的
- Are you meeting her inside? - Yeah.
- 我过会儿来接你 - 好的 到时候见
- I'll see you in a bit. - Okay, seeya.
- 真正点啊! - 她可贵着呢
- Beautiful! - Expensive is what she is.
我们就该来这种不带老婆来的趴啊 Prague
That's where we should go for the stag, Prague.
- 全世界最靓的小姐 - 小姐不用给我留了 哥们儿
- Best hookers in the world.- No more hookers for me, man.
你们笑什么呢 我是认真的
What are you laughing at? I'm serious.
你们笑什么呀
What are yous laughing at?
敬你的 Nidge 还有你美丽的Trish
Here's to you, Nidge. And the beautiful Trish.
- 嘿 听着 抱歉之前对你发火了 - 哦 没事儿的 哥们儿
- Hey, listen, I'm sorry about losing the head with you before, yeah? - Aw, it's cool, man.
Tommy! Tommy!
Tommy! Tommy!
- 他为什么要带着那个傻大个儿一块来 - 不 他人还好
- Why does he have to bring that thick with him? - No, he's grand.
- 听着 今天干的漂亮 - 谢了 John Boy -耶
- Listen, well done today, yeah? - Thanks, John Boy.- Yeah.
带着Darren干事儿就是利索
Good job you had Darren with you, yeah?
他就像个探鼠狗一样把老鼠都嗅出来了
He's like a jack rat terrier sniffing out them rats.
- 他今天也来 对么 - 是的 他说他会来的
- He IS coming, isn't he? - Yeah, he said he was anyway.
- 这里 你认识的 JP - 没错 当然认识了 好兄弟
- Here, you know JP. - Yeah, of course I do. Good man.
- 你怎么样 - 好着呢 哥们儿 很好
- How are things? - Grand, man, yeah.
坐吧 坐吧
Sit down, sit down.
先来点儿...
Just have to...
- 香槟 香槟 - 你有烟嚒? -给你
- Champagne, champagne! - Do you have a card? - There you go.
- 你去哪了? - 我送Rosemary去电影院来着
- Where were you? - I had to drop off Rosemary at the pictures.
- 她去见谁了? - 我也不知道
- What did she go and see? - I don't know.
他怎么了
What's wrong with him?
嘿 好吧
Hey, alright!
吸点儿吧
Get that into you.
Steve晚些时候在电影院外面接我
Steve is picking me up later outside the cinema.
我跟他说我是和一个单位的朋友见面
I told him I was meeting a friend from work.
我还给你想了个名字...Marcella
I even gave you a name... Marcella.
- 我有一个半小时 - 进来吧
- So I've about an hour-and-a-half.- Come on in.
- 孩子们都睡了? - 恩 Mary去Trish那儿了
- Kids asleep? - Yeah. Mary is gone over to Trish's.
- 她怎么样 - 她还是老样子 你知道的
- How is she? - She's grand, you know.
- 你看起来真好 真高兴见到你 - 见到你也很高兴
- You look good. It's good to see you.- It's good to see you.
- 你想来杯茶嚒 - 你这有酒嚒?
- Do you want a cup of tea? - Do you have any wine?
- 你会在看电影的时候喝酒是嚒? - 是的 我会的呀
- You'd be drinking wine at the movies, would you? - I would, yeah.
快拿来吧
Slugging it back.
我觉得冰箱里可能有几瓶啤酒
I think there's a couple of beers in the fridge.
你喝酒没事 是嚒?
It's okay for you to be drinking,is it?
所以你想和我说什么?
So what did you want to talk to me about?
我只是想知道你是不是一切都好
I just wanted to know if you were alright.
- 我很好 - 是吗?一切都好吗?孩子也很好?
- I'm fine. - Yeah? Everything good? Everything good with the baby?
是的
Yeah.
- 给孩子起名了吗?- 还没有呢
- Have you found a name for it yet? - Not yet, no.
你要跟我说什么重要的事吗?
So what did you want to say to me that's so important?
- 还是只是聊聊?- 不 只是...
- Or was it just chit-chat? - No, just uh...
只是...我只是想说...
Just... I just wanted to say, um...
呃...
uh...
谢谢你
Thanks
能
for
来这里 还有谢谢
being here and...
Robbie去世以后你做的一切
since Robbie died.
因为我知道我们早就分手了
Because I know we're not together any more.
所以我希望你知道
So I want you to know that...
我想让你幸福
I want you to be happy.
我只想看你开开心心的
I just want you to be happy
然后...
and...
如果你需要什么的话 告诉我
if there's anything you need, tell me
因为我会为了你做任何事情
because I'll do anything for you.
我也会为了你做任何事情 你知道的
I'd do anything for you too, you know?
我也不确定 Tommy说只是干这一次 你知道吗?
I don't know, Tommy said it was just a once-off, you know?
是啊 你来决定 无论你想怎样
Yeah, you know, it's up to you, whatever you want.
你知道吸可♥卡♥因♥的妙处是什么吗?
Do you know what's great about coke?
靠它你可以一晚上干好几个小时 是不是?
You can go at it all night for hours. Isn't that right?
噢 她梦想成真了!
Aw, her dream has come true!
他告诉你那辆车了吗?这次又是辆什么车?
Did he tell you about the car? What kind of car is it again?
- 什么车啊?- 你说过能借我的那辆车啊 之前你整个盖起来那辆
- What car? - The car you said I could borrow. You had it all covered up.
- 它是什么牌子的来着?- 62年的凯迪拉克帝威
- What make is it again? - It's a '62 Cadillac Deville.
是我爸的
It's my da's.
- 凯迪拉克帝威?- 漂亮!
- Cadillac Deville? - Beautiful!
他不会允许我借这辆车出去兜个风的 是吗?
He wouldn't let me take it out for a spin, would he?
也许你能帮我问问他 他不会介意的
Maybe if you asked him, he wouldn't mind.
你笑什么笑?你觉得我会直接抢走吗?
What are you smiling at? Do you think I would have robbed it?
啊 别理他 Hughie 他没有恶意
Ah, leave him alone, Hughie. He's alright.
那他笑什么?