What do I need? Proof?
你想怎么都随你 但他是我弟弟
Well, he's my brother so you can say whatever you want.
我得提醒你
But I'll tell you this.
我可以雇100个年轻杀手不分昼夜地追杀你
I could pay one hundred 17-year-old crackerjacks to come and hunt you day and night.
每人一万 赢家十万
10 grand each, 100 grand for the winner.
你活不了24小时
You wouldn't last 24 hours.
知道了吗 我有这个钱
See, that's the kind of money I have.
你现在最好出国去 去西班牙 伦敦 不管哪儿
Now, you need to get out. You need to go back to Spain, London, wherever.
Stumpy的姑娘也在 所以只要你愿意的话……
I know Stumpy's missus is over there so if that's your thing...
我哪儿都不去
I'm not going anywhere.
人终有一死 无所谓了
Sure we all die in the end anyway. What does it matter?
你说了算
It's up to you.
他们都是小人 我不懂你干嘛跟他们混
They are creeps. I don't know what you're doing with them.
你知道的 我为了赚钱 不是吗?
You know what I'm doing.I'm making money, aren't I?
赚钱买♥♥♥房♥♥ 买♥♥车 和其他所有东西
It pays for the house, for this, for everything.
如果我不跟他们混 我们就没钱去这么豪华的地方度蜜月
If I wasn't working with them, we wouldn't be going on this fancy honeymoon.
我都不确定还想不想度蜜月了
I don't even know if I want to go on a honeymoon any more.
- 你不想去度蜜月吗? - 不想
- You don't want to go on a honeymoon? - No.
那你想让我怎么做?
What do you want me to do?
打电♥话♥给我妈 告诉她我们不带Warren过去了?
Ring my ma and tell her we're not dropping Warren off?
- 是这样吗? - 好好开你的车吧
- Is that what you want? - Just drive the car, will you?
你去哪儿了?
Where did you go?
我来看看Elmo的中式按♥摩♥馆
I went to see Elmo's Chinese massage place.
看看他们怎么就那么红火
I had to see what all the fuss was about.
你感觉好些了 是吗?
You're feeling better then, are you?
我可是百万宝贝
I'm the million dollar baby.
我在想
I was thinking.
- 我们该用汽油烧了他妹妹的房♥子 你觉得呢? - 不
- We should petrol bomb his sister's place, what do you think? - No.
- 不吗? - 不 这才是我们接下来要做的
- No? - No, here's what we're going to do.
我们要去阿姆斯特丹
We're going to go to Amsterdam.
然后去泰国 去苏梅岛
Then we're going to go Thailand, Koh Samui.
- 我们什么都不做 - 就这样?
- We're going to do nothing. - And that's it?
也不是 我们要游泳 喝酒 我要晒成小麦色
Well, no. We'll swim, have a few beers, I'll get a tan.
你要晒得比现在还红
You're going to go redder than you already are.
等我们回来的时候 事情自有人会处理好
And when we come back, someone else will have sorted it all.
- 我还可以找几个人在沙滩给你按♥摩♥ - 可以啊 老兄
- I might even get you fixed up with a couple of them massages on the beach. - Cool, man. Okay.
但我还是想……
But I still think...
妈蛋!
Bollix!
Hughie?
Hughie?
你们听说那个蠢货干的事了吗?
Did you hear about headerball earlier?
- 没 什么事? - 闭嘴!
- No, what? - Shut up!
他爽完之后从那儿出来
Coming out of this place, he was, after getting his hole.
- 哪儿? - 你告诉我的那地方
- What place? - The place you said.
- 她很厉害 是吗? - 她有你老妈那么厉害
- Is she good or what? - She was almost as good as your ma.
她干嘛了?
What did she do?
他出来后 有个12岁的小崽子开着车从街角冲过来
After he come out, this little 12-year-old comes flying around the corner in a car.
- 这傻蛋还以为是Darren - 那是谁?
- Bollixy here thinks it's Darren. - Who was it?
两个自以为是赛车手的小兔崽子
Some little Lewis Hamilton sitting on a couple of cushions.
在马路玩漂移
Skidded the car off the road.
Elmo你该看看我飞奔逃跑的样子
You should have seen me, Elmo. I was gone.
给我个马鞍 我都能赢下全国越野障碍赛了
If you had put a saddle on me, I would have won the Grand National.
哎哟!
Ow!
别逗我笑 老兄
Don't make me laugh, man.
给我们看看 快
Show us. Go on, show us.
- 天呐 你伤成这样还在这呆着? - 啊 没事
- Jaysus, what are you doing out with this? - Ah, it's nothing.
只是从我身侧擦过去了
It only went through my side.
- 然后他们就让你出院了? - 我包扎一下就没事了
- And they let you out? - I just have to look after it is all.
- 我有私人驾驶员了 - Potsy好家伙
- I have my own personal driver. - Good man, Potsy.
- 那你没事了了? - 是的 我觉得是的
- So you're in the clear? - Yeah, I think so.
它从我肠子上方擦过去
It went through the top of my bowel.
医生让我一周后复查 看看是否一切正常
The consultant said to go back in a week to see if everything is okay.
是吗?那很好
Yeah? That's good.
- 唯一的麻烦是 我得戴几周结肠造口术的袋子 - 真的?
- The only thing is I might have to wear a colostomy bag for a few weeks. - Serious?
- 那很严重啊老兄 - 是的
- That's heavy, man. - Yeah.
- 只是有可能 但是…… - 嘿 那是什么?
- It's only a possibility but... - Hey, what's that?
是用来装你的屎吗?
Is that for your shit and all?
注意点Hughie!
Hey, Hughie!
啊老兄 信息量太大了
Oh man, it's too much.
我实在接受不了
Oh, I can't handle this at all.
Hughie闭嘴 听到没
Shut up, Hughie, will you?
Hughie这一点都不好笑
Hughie, it's not funny.
Elmo这是给你的
This is for you, Elmo.
- 拿着 - 谢谢
- Go on. - Thanks.
- 这家伙是照看你的吗? - 是的
- Is this fella looking after you, yeah? - Yeah.
好了 我得走了
Listen, I'd better go.
- 你要去哪儿? - 不去哪儿 就是办点事情
- Where are you going? - Nowhere.I've a couple of things to do.
等会儿我要去清洗伤口 你可以跟我一起去
But I'm going to get the wound cleaned later if you want to come with me.
- 真恶心! - 怎么了?
- Disgusting! - Why? What?
- 你愿意载我们一程吗? - 当然可以 去哪儿?
- You don't fancy giving us a lift, do you? - Yeah, sure. Where?
- 怎么 你又要去哪儿? - 我不去哪儿
- Why? Where are you going now? - I'm not going anywhere.
你该好好待着 别到处找麻烦
You should stay where you are. Don't be going looking for trouble.
- 我不找麻烦 我只是无聊而已 - 行
- I'm not going near anyone. I'm just bored is all. - Yeah.
听着 我要回去睡觉了
Listen, I'm going back to bed.
你坐前座 好吗?
You sit in the front. Yeah?
每次转身的时候都疼
It's sore when I turn around.
- 你有什么要紧事吗? - 你想干什么?
Are you in a mad rush? What are you up to?
我觉得我们应该回去一趟 看看Tommy可能在哪儿 对吧?
I think we might have a gander over,see where Tommy might be, yeah?
对
Yeah.
- Elmo - 不 我可不能
Elmo. No, I can't.
来吧 来点吧
Go on, will you?
- 最近怎么样?老兄 - 你怎么样 Hughie?
How are you doing, me auld pal.How are you, Hughie?
我之前就和Tommy说过了 这只能借一次
I said to Tommy before,that was just a once-off.
- 什么只能借一次? - 就是你来租汽修厂那次
What was a once-off? When you hired out the garage the last time.
我可什么都没跟你租过
I didn't rent anything off you.
- 因为我和Tommy说 - 你和他说什么了?
Because I said to Tommy...What did you say to him?
- 我说这里只能借一次 - 你接着说
I said it was a once-off.You keep saying.
你看见Tommy了吗?你有没有看见他?
Did you see Tommy? What?Did you see Tommy around?
- 你这是什么意思? - 你这个白♥痴♥ 你有没有看见过他?
What do you mean? You thick!Have you seen Tommy around?
- 因为他不在自己的公♥寓♥所以我们都很担心他 - 我没看见他
Because he's not in his apartment and we're worried about him. I haven't seen him.
现在打给他
Ring him there.
打给他
Ring him.
- 转到语♥音♥信箱了 - 那就留言啊
It's gone to message.Leave a message.
你好 Tommy 我是JP 最近怎么样
Howya, Tommy. It's JP.How are things?
- 听着 Hughie在我这里 他想 - 给我
Listen, Hughie is here and he wanted... Here.
- 你想让我说什么? - 我想自己说两句
What do you want me to say? I want to say something.
什么?离我远点好吗?
What? Leave me alone, will you?
嘿 这可不好玩
Here, that's not funny.
你刚刚说什么?
What did you say?
回家找妈妈去吧
Go home to your mammy.
你哭什么啊?
What are you crying for?
你是不是你是不是反应过度了?
Are you not over-reacting?
我只是想多做准备 你明白吗?
I want to be sure, you know?
随便你怎么想
Whatever you think.
- 可是如果你不在这 他们为什么要来? - 他们不会来的
But why would they come here if you're not here. They won't.
但你不确定
You don't know that.
听好了 这件事马上就要结束了 好吗?
Look, this will all be over soon,okay?
这事真让我心烦
I've a pain in my hole.
我气不打一处来 你知道么? 看那些有钱人家的小孩
I get the cage rage, you know?With them little rich kids.
趾高气昂的样子 就好像周围都是他家的一样
Strutting around like he owns the place.
- 的确都是他家的 - 他的确能把周围搞得一团糟
He does own the place.He does in his bollix.
看着他拿着他爸的钱自己装老大?
See him playing the boss man with his old man's money?
- 现在去哪儿? - 你觉得呢Elmo? - 不知道
Where to now? Where do you think, Elmo? I don't know.
- 我知道我们该去哪儿 - 哪里?
I know where we'll go. Where?
- 去Darren他姐姐那里 - 他不会在那的
Over to see Darren's sister. He won't be there.
用汽油炸了那个地方 他会在的 他会跑出来的
Petrol bomb the place and he'll be there. He'll come running then.
- 我得找个地方清理伤口 - 你的伤口?
I have to get the wound cleaned at some stage. Your wound?
别再说你的伤口了
Shut up about your wound.
听你说话的口气跟比利小子一样
You'd think you were Billy the Kid the way you're talking.
如果伤口没弄干净 就会感染的
If I don't get it cleaned,it gets infected.
- 所以我们去哪儿? - 所以我们去哪儿!
Where are we going so?Where are we going so!
谁和你说话了 Potsy?