What's he smiling at?
这是什么意思?你是超人 是吗?
What does that mean? You're Superman, are you?
如果他还举着他的胳膊 我不介意把他扔下楼去
If he keeps that up, I don't care, he's going out the window.
看他还能不能他妈的飞起来
See if he can fucking fly then.
他没有恶意 Hughie 他只是喝多了
He's alright, Hughie. He's out of his head is all.
- 是啊 淡定点 可以吗?这只是个聚会 - 我很淡定
- Yeah, relax, will you? It's a party. - I am relaxed.
待会儿见
I'll seeya later.
嘿 你去哪儿?
Here, where are you going?
- 我得去影院接Rosemary - 是吗?
- I have to pick up Rosemary from the pictures. - Yeah?
- 那你还回来吗?- 我肯定回来
- Are you coming back? - For sure I am.
Darren在哪儿?
Where's Darren?
嘿!
Hey!
- Darren在哪儿?- 他一会儿就来了
- Where's Darren? - He'll be here in a bit.
- 出租车在路上了 - 我不想回去晚了 你知道吗?
- Taxi is on the way. - I don't want to be late, you know?
司机很快就会过来的
He'll be here.
你觉得是你的人做的?
You think your man did it then?
我不知道 不然他为什么出国了?
I don't know. Why else would he skip the country?
但是我会找到他的 一定会的
But I'm going to find him, that's for sure.
司机来了
This is him now.
- 很高兴见到你 - 我也是
- It's good to see you. - It's good to see you too.
- 我希望... - 什么?
- I wish... - What?
我希望我跺跺脚就能回到从前 这所有的一切都会不同
I wish I could just click my heels and go back and all this was different.
我知道
I know.
- 嗨 车呢?- 在停车场 来得早了点儿
- Hiya. Where's the car? - It's in the car park. Got here early.
- 你朋友没跟你在一起吗?- 她已经走了
- Is your friend not with you? - She had to go.
- 看的什么电影呀?- 啊 一部很蠢的片子
- What did you see? - Ah, something stupid.
噢 嗨
Oh, hiya.
你坐在黑暗里干什么呢?
What are you doing sitting in the dark?
- 今晚过的好吗?- 嗯 还不错
- Did you have a good night? - Yeah, it was good.
- Rosie走了吗?- 走了
- Is Rosie gone? - Yeah.
- 你还好吗?嗯 嗯
- Are you okay? Yeah, yeah.
- 你确定?- 确定
- Are you sure? - Yeah.
我得去John Boy那里露个面儿 但是...
I have to show my face at John Boy's, but...
- 事实上 我还得再回去 -什么?
- Actually, I'm going to head back out. - What?
Nidge他们 你知道吗?要订婚了
Nidge and all, you know? Getting engaged.
- 那我之前自己打车就可以了 - 我说过我会接你 不想让你失望
- I could have got a taxi. - I said I'd give you a lift. Didn't want to let you down.
再见
Seeya later.
哈哈!
Ha ha!
- 这里有个免费的 Darren - 是吗
- There's a free one in there, Darren. - Yeah.
啊兄弟 你回来了真好
Ah man, it's good to have you back.
对John Boy来说 你回来也很好
Good for John Boy as well to have you back.
我是说 我是他弟弟...我们是同父异母 但那也算兄弟 不是吗?
I mean, I'm his brother... well, we had the same da, that's a brother, isn't it?
但他觉得你...你有天分 你知道吗?
But he thinks you're... you've got the smarts, you know?
- 噢!- 你很好 谢了
-来! - You're alright, cheers.
- 觉得今天这场子怎么样?- 嗯 够大的
- What do you think of the gaff? - Yeah, it's big.
找个小妞儿 我们今年要大闹一场 大闹一场 听到了吗?
Got a maid and all. We're going to ramp it up this year. Ramp it up, do you hear me?
嗯 我知道了
I can see that, yeah.
但你需要把法律放一边 知道我什么意思吗?
But you need to lay down the law, you know what I mean?
你要找到那个Jimmy Byrne 然后朝着那狗♥娘♥养♥的的脑袋上开一枪
You need to get that Jimmy Byrne and put a bullet in the prick's head.
- 没人会来找你的茬的 我说的对吗 兄弟?- 对
- No-one fucks with you or yours, am I right, brother? - Yeah.
我知道John Boy让你不好过 但你要做正确的事情
I know John Boy is giving you a hard time but you're doing the right thing.
- 为了Robbie 好吗?- 谢了 Hughie
- Do it for Robbie, yeah? - Cheers, Hughie, yeah.
超人!
Superman!
嘿 Nidge 你不去玩玩吗
Here, Nidge, you're not going back for a quick spin.
我是要结婚的人了 哥们儿
I'm getting married, man.
我去了啊!
Go on in there!
他来了 全场最佳小哥
Here he is, man of the match.
- 呃!今天所有人都要过来抱我 是吗?- 这是你应得的
- Ugh! Everybody is hugging me today. Yeah? - You deserve it.
来 继续 喝一杯
Here, go on, have a drink.
干杯
There you go.
这聚会真棒
This is some party.
- 你喝掉你的了吗?- 我喝了
- Are you drinking that? - Yeah.
- 因为如果你不想喝 我可要喝了 别浪费 - 我喝着呢
- Because if you don't want it, I'll have it. Don't waste it. - I'm drinking it.
呃!
Ugh!
Emmo!
Emmo!
把那个王八蛋弄出去 小心我打爆你的头
Taking the piss out of me? I'll take your head off.
他走了他走了 哥们儿 别着急
He's out of it, man. Take it easy.
EMMO!EMMO!
EMMO! EMMO!
过来坐下 好吗?喝点儿这个
Sit down, you, will you? Get that into you.
好孩子 好孩子
Good boy, good boy.
过来吧
Come here, you.
爱尔兰在未来十年里都不行了 你知道吗?
Ireland is fucked for the next 10 years, you know that, don't you?
这是唯一能挣到钱的游戏
This is the only game you'll make any money.
- 挣到钱 然后就金盆洗手不玩了 - 是吗?- 是啊
- Make your money and get out. - Yeah? - Yeah.
我告诉你 人们会卖♥♥掉所有东西 房♥产 地♥产♥
I'm telling you, people are going to be selling up all kinds of stuff, houses, land.
你需要的只是金钱 可是银行不会给你
All you need is the money. The banks won't give it to you.
我在想 我可以创建我自己的银行
Here, I was thinking, I could set up my own bank.
- 你怎么想?- 嗯
- What do you think? - Yeah.
这不会比现在银行里那帮混♥蛋♥更差了
Couldn't be much worse than the bastards who are there now.
- 我得走了 - 去哪儿?
- I've to go. - Where?
噢 我只是得走了
Aw, I just have to head.
别犯浑 Darren 我在跟你说话呢
Don't be a prick, Darren. I'm talking to you.
好吧 快滚吧
Alright, fuck off then.
Darren吗?
Is that Darren?
你是谁?
Who's this?
我听说你一直在烦我的老婆
I heard you've been hassling my missus.
我只是在找你 就是这样
Yeah, I've been looking for you is all.
要是你再敢靠近我老婆一次 哥们儿 看看我怎么收拾你
See if you go near my missus again, I'm going to fuck you right up, mate.
- 不是我做掉的你弟弟 - 不是你?
- I didn't clip your brother. - Did you not, no?
不是我
No, I didn't.
- 你这混♥蛋♥肯定在撒谎 - 随你怎么想吧
- You're a lying bastard is what you are. - Whatever.
看见那个杀你弟弟的家伙了吗?
See the fella that did clip your brother?
他在到处溜达 对他制♥造♥的混乱一笑了之
He's walking around laughing his bollix off.
- 我会回去的 - 很好
- I'm coming back. - Good.
我没有阻止你
I'm not stopping you.
要是被我发现你再靠近我老婆一次 看看我怎么收拾你吧
See if I hear you going near my missus again? Then see what happens.
嘿!
Here!
呃!
Ugh!
歌♥名 The first cut is the deepest - Sheryl Crow
Baby, I'll try to love again but I know,
the first cut is the deepest, baby I know,
the first cut is the deepest.
Cos when it comes to being lucky, he's cursed,
when it comes to loving me,he's worse.
But when it comes to being lucky, he's first,
that's how I know
the first cut is the deepest, baby I know,
the first cut is the deepest.
♪ 宝贝 我会再次去爱 但我明白 ♪
♪ 宝贝 我知道最初的伤痛最深 ♪
♪ 最初的伤痛最深 ♪
♪ 因为当说到命运的时候 他被诅咒 ♪
♪ 当说到爱我时 他是痛苦的 ♪
♪ 当说到被爱的时候 他是第一次 ♪
♪ 那就是为何我知道 ♪
♪ 最初的伤痛最深 宝贝 我知道 ♪
♪ 最初的伤痛最深 ♪
Jimmy Byrne回来了
Jimmy Byrne is back.
他昨天晚上被发现了 喝了几杯小酒 这个人♥渣♥
Seen out last night, he was. Having a few bottles. Scumbag.
行尸走肉 那就是他
Dead man walking, that's what he is.
行尸走肉
Dead man walking.
啊!
Agh!
- 别相信他!- 我发誓 Darren
- Don't believe him! - I swear to God, Darren.
不是我杀了你弟弟
It wasn't me who killed your brother.
Darren?
Darren?
我不知道是谁干的 就这样
I don't know who did it, end of story.
我没时间了 我还有个婚礼呢
I don't have time for this. I've a wedding, you know?
- 什么?- 你知道我说什么
- What? - You know what.
- 一点漆弹而已 - 你一定是觉得我很蠢
- A bit of paintballing is all we'll be at. - You must think I'm stupid.
- 这还不算太晚 - 不 已经太晚了
- It's not too late. - Yeah, it is.
- 我不在乎这孩子是谁的 - 你这是什么意思?
- I don't care who's baby it is. - What's that supposed to mean?
- 别挡我路 - 你要去哪?
- Get out of my way. - Where are you going?
- 我要离开你的房♥子 - 别逼我!
- I want to get out of your house. - Don't push me!
只是别跟一个你不爱的人在一起
Just don't stay with someone you don't love.
The first cut is the deepest...
12个未接来电
12个未接来电
你还在吗?