♪早安 早安♪
♪Good morning, good morning! ♪
谢了 艾瑞克
Whoa! Thanks, Eric!
早啊 韦德 -喜欢你的新滑轮 伙计
Morning, Wade!- Love the hew wheels, pal!
北方只有阳光明媚 蓝天白云
'The north's nothing but sunshine and blue skies.
一切都郁郁葱葱 生机勃勃
Everything is green. Everything is in bloom.
这是个美好的早晨 早晨 早晨
It's a beautiful morning-- morning-- morning-- morning-- -
♪对你♪
♪To you! ♪
♪乐队开始演奏 星星开始闪耀♪
♪When the band began to play, the stars were shining bright♪
♪牛奶工人已在路上♪
♪Now, the milkman's on his way♪
♪说晚安已然太迟♪
♪It's too late to say good night♪
♪所以 早安 早安♪
♪So, good morning, good morning♪ -
♪很快会阳光照耀大地♪
♪ Sunbeams will soon shine through♪
♪早安 向你问声早安♪
♪Good morning, good morning to you♪
♪还有你们所有人 早安♪
♪And you and you and you, good morning♪
我想今天会是美好的一天
I think today is gonna be a beautiful day.
哈 -纳克鲁斯
Hah! - Knuckles!
纳克鲁斯 救我
Knuckles, help me! -
你会救他吗 -不
You gonna rescue him? -No.
是 我也不会
Yeah, I wouldn't either.
想点办法 尤根森先生
Do something! Mr. Jorgensen!
要成为真正的勇士
In order to become a true warrior,
他必须学会自救
he must learn to rescue himself.
纳克鲁斯
Ah! Knuckles!
韦德不会有事的
Wade is going to be just fine.
纳克鲁斯
♪谁是猎手 谁是猎物♪
♪Who's the hunter? Who's the game? ♪
♪我感到节拍在呼唤你名字♪
♪I feel the beat cail your name♪
♪我会抱紧你取得胜利♪
♪I hold you close in victory♪
♪我不想驯服你的兽♥性♥♪
♪I don't wanna tame your animal.style♪
♪你不会被囚禁而听不到野兽的呼唤♪
♪You won't be caged from the call of the wild♪
♪心痛到四壁乱撞♪
♪Shooting at the walls of heartache♪
♪嘣蹦♪
♪Bang bang♪
♪我是勇士♪
♪I am the warrior ♪
♪对 我是勇士♪
♪Well, I am the warrior♪
♪心心相印 你会胜利♪
♪And heart to heart, you'll win♪
♪只要你幸存♪
♪If you survive♪
♪只要你幸存♪
♪If you survive♪
♪只要你幸存♪
♪ If you survive♪
♪勇士♪
♪The warrior ♪
♪勇士♪
♪The warrior ♪
♪心痛得四壁乱撞♪
♪Shooting at the walls of heartache♪
♪嘣蹦♪
♪Bang bang♪
♪我是勇士♪
♪I am the warrior♪
♪对 我就是勇士♪
♪ Well, I am the warrior ♪
♪心心相印 你会胜利♪
♪And heart to heart, you'll win♪
♪只要你幸存♪
♪If you survive♪
♪勇士♪
♪The warrior♪
♪勇士♪
♪ The warrior♪
你好 韦德 -杰克
Hello, Wade. - Jack?
你好 韦德 -杰克
Hello, Wade, - Jack?
见我我震惊吗
Are you shocked to see me?
什么 -你会震惊的
What? - You yyill be
什么 -你会震惊的
What?'- You will be.
感觉到了吗
You feeling this?
好小子
Ah, that's a good chap.
度过了最艰难的时刻 -是吗
You're through the worst. - Really?
我怎么觉得现在还处于至暗时刻呢
Feels like I'm in the middle of the worst right now.
不管这是啥情况
Whatever "it" is.
我来告诉你赏金猎人第一条
Let me tell you the first rule of bounty hunting.
对你的目标要像以前的挚友一样了解
Know your target like he's your former best friend.
目前的情况
And in this case...
已抓住
Captured!
在脸书市场上买♥♥的宝藏
The treasures one finds on Facebook Marketplace.
不过我的那个卖♥♥家真是个怪胎
The guy I bought it from was a total weirdo, though.
杰克 拜托别这样对我
Jack, please don't do this to me.
我已经这样做了
I believe I already have.
你知道为什么有人悬赏抓我吗
Do you even know why there's a price on my head?
这重要呜
Do you even care?
你什么时候变得这么无情的
When did you become so heartless?
赏金猎人第二条
The second rule of bounty hunting.
不要涉及私人情感
Never let things get personal.
你是我最好的朋友 这很私人
You're my best friend! This is very personal!
你说的对 韦德 我应该跟你明说
You're right, Wade. I should Jevel with you.
我现在经济拮据
I'm in dire financial straits.
由于我在跟一家不知名的热带雨林
Due to my lawsuit againstan unnamed
主题的连锁餐厅打官司
rainforest-themed restaurant franchise,
我现在已经身无分文了
I don't have two pennies to my name.
我跟你说了 那家餐厅的机器鸟
I told you, the robotic birds in that restaurant
对走进餐厅的人都开那种玩笑
make the same joke no matter who walks in.
那是人身攻击
They were personal attacks! -
好吧 随便啦
Okay! Whatever!
无所谓
Never mind.
交出你等于改变我的生活
Turning you in equals turning my life around.
如果让你好过一点的话 我说声真的抱歉
But if it helps, I'm truly sorry.
的确让我好受点 谢谢 -太好了
Yeah, that does actually help. Thank you. - Terrific.
杰克 想想看 我们是怎么走到这一步的
Jack, think about it. How did we get here--
简单
Simple.
我设下陷阱 引诱了你 巧妙地将你捕捉
I trapped you, lured you, and cleverly snared you.
说实话 我还希望能跟你实打实地动动手呢
I was hoping for a little bit more of a fight, to be honest.
我是说 我们作为朋友是怎么走到这一步的
I mean, as friends. How did we get here?
先是里诺那个比赛 现在又为了该死的悬赏
First Reno and the Renegades, now this stupid bounty.
你到底有没有珍惜过我们的友谊
Did you ever value our friendship at all?
我们有过欢乐时光 不过你我就像
We had a good run, but you and I are like...
青蛙背着蝎子过河
the frog carrying the scorpion across the river.
天哪 别讲这个故事 没完没了
Oh, my God. Not with this story, it goes on forever.
你让我骑在你背上
You allow me to ride on your back,
尽管我控制不了自己的天性会蜇伤你
despite knowing I cannot resist my nature to sting you.
尽管会害得我们俩都淹死
Even if it means we both drown.
只不过
Except,
我刚好是一只会游泳的蝎子
I'm also a scorpion who knows how to swim.
有着漂亮头发 很有女人缘的
An exquisite scorpion with beautiful hair
魅力蝎子
and a way with the ladies.
好了 我们上路咯
Alright, let's get this show on the road!
杰克 杰克
Jack... Jack.
别碰围栏 -哎哟
Do not touch bars. - Ouch!
抱歉了 伙计们
Sorry about that, gang.
先去个地方 然后就去里诺 耶
One quick drop-off, then it's Reno, baby. Woo!
唱K时间到
Karaoke time.
准备好了吗 苏西爸爸 我不记得他的名字
You ready, Susie's dad? Whose name I can't remember.
说第三次了 我叫比尔
For the third time, it's Bill!
我不在乎
I don't care.
♪你相信天堂吗♪
♪Do you believe in Heaven above?♪
♪你相信爱情吗♪
♪Do you believe in love?♪
接着 苏西爸爸
Take it, Susie's dad! -
你没说你会扔啊
You didn't tell me you were gonna throw it.
杰克
Jack!
杰克
Jack!
别碰围栏
Do not touch bars.
拜托 伙计
Come on, buddy.
如果你还在等我的人生低谷
If you're waiting for me to be atimy all-time lowest,
我已经处于低谷了 快来救我啊
I am there right now, so come and save me.
来救我
Come get me
无论你什么时候 感觉到
Whenever you... feel like it--
纳克鲁斯 救我
Knuckles, help me! -
♪给我派个天使♪
♪Send me an angel ♪
大声点 苏西妈妈 -好
Louder, Susie's mom! - Okay!
♪给我派个天使♪
♪Send me an angel♪
厉害 -马上
Kick it! -♪Right now
拜托 伙计
Oh, come on, dude.
杰克 如果这是恶作剧
Jack, if this is a prank call,
我现在真没心情开玩笑