某些人根本不认识吉姆 ·冈纳吉特
someone doesn't really know Jim Gunagent.
你认识吗 -不认识 因为根本没这号♥人
Uh, do you? - Uh, no because he doesn't exist!
我就知道 你个骗子
I knew it! You liar!
是啊 你太自以为是了 直接掉进了我的圈套
Yeah, you knew it so much, you walked right into it.
我做了什么孽 要受到这样的惩罚
What did I do to deserve this?
有多少年的安息日我是独自度过的
How many years of Shabbat spent alone?
如今 我的两个孩子终于回家了
Now, both my children are finally home,
看看我得到了什么
and this is what I get?
对不起 妈妈 真的
I'm sorry, Mom. It's-- -
哦 上帝啊
Oh, God! Oh!
如果你不是个成年女人 我不是个
Oh, I would punch you in the face right now
成年男人 我现在就给你脸上来一拳
if you weren't an adult woman and I wasn't an adult man
是可忍♥孰不可忍♥ 我恨你
and that, is just not accepted. Oh, I hate you!
我要回房♥间了
I'm going to my room!
当然 去吧 把我留在这里 一个人过节
Of course! Just go. Leave me here. Alone.
就像所有人一样 就像那个
Just like everyone. Just like that...
没用的笨蛋
good-for-nothing schmuck!
他不是个笨蛋
He's not a schmuck.
他是我爸爸
He's my dad.
很高兴我回家了
Well, I'm glad I came.
又一个经典的惠普尔家的安息日
Another classic Whipple family Shabbat.
至少这次我不是一个人过节
At least I'm not all alone this time.
午夜的火车
*The midnight train*
在低低的呜咽
*Is whining low*
我感到空虚寂寞冷
*I'm so lonesome I could cry*
夜晚如此漫长
*I've never seen a night so long*
当时间慢慢流逝
*When time goes crawling by*
嘿 是我
Hey. It's me.
集♥合♥所有人 我找到了个简单目标
Round up the guys. Got us an easy catch.
这小子肯定会跑回家找妈妈
This one's definitely gonna run home to mama.
韦德·维普尔
悬赏10万美元
掩面哭泣
*To hide his face and cry*
别进来
Um, don't come in here! -
韦德 受伤了吗
Wade? Are you injured?
我好像听到了一个孩子小声的啜泣
I thought I heard the quiet sobs of a child.
我知道 不知道你听到的是什么 因为我这里没事
I know. I don't know what you heard because everything in here is fine.
我只是 呃 蜷成一团
I'm just, uh, curled up in the fetal posish, you know?
我的精神状态从来没有这么好过
My mental health has never been better.
你的房♥间真漂亮
Your quarters are fascinating.
是吗
Yeah?
没错
Oh, yeah.
这是我以前的房♥间
My old room.
这些是什么 -我的海报吗
What are these? - My posters?
我把所有伟人都贴上去了
I got all the greats up there.
史泰龙 基努李维斯
Stallone, Keanu,
布莱恩 亚当斯
Bryan Adams.
犹如众神
Gods.
是的 我明白了
Ah, yes. I see.
这就是你的英雄万神殿
This is your pantheon of heroes!
是的 我经常一个人待在这里
Yeah. Spent a lot of time in here alone.
主要是为了消化我童年被遗弃造成的心理问题 但是
Mostly dealing with my childhood abandonment issues, but….
那么 这位气势恢宏 身强力壮的人又是谁呢
And who is this magnificent and powerful man?
那个家伙吗
Oh, that guy?
手♥枪♥手 皮特·惠普尔 等等
"'Pistol' Pete Whipple." Wait.
这位伟大的保龄球勇士和你同姓
This great bowling warrior shares your family name!
是的
Yeah.
那是因为他是我爸爸
That's 'cause he's my dad.
你父亲是冠军吗
Your father is the champion?
他会参加锦标赛吗
He will be at the tournament?
韦德·惠普尔 这就是我们去里诺的原因吗
Wade Whipple, is this why we are going to Reno?
去对抗并废黜你父亲吗
To confront and dethrone your father?!
这个任务变得更加光荣了
This quest only grows more glorious!
什么 并不是
What? No--
我不知道 你是说
I didn't know that-- Are you telling--
等一下 我们从头开始
Start from the beginning 'Cause wait a minute.
我那个疏远的父亲也会去参加保龄球锦标赛吗
My estranged father is also gonna be at the bowling tournament?
那对我来说真是个大新闻
That is news to me.
我在这件事上的决定和他
Uh, definitely didn't have anything to do
没有半毛钱关系
with my decision-making process in the matter.
我明白了
I see.
这是什么
What is this?
那个啊
That?
你想知道这是什么吗
You wanna know what this is? -
这是我以前的随身听
This is my old Discman.
能播放音乐 你想看点酷炫的东西吗
Plays music. You wanna see something cool? - Mm-hmm.
99年韦德自选金曲
"Wadejammerz '99."
有史以来最好的混音 CD
The single best CD ever to be burned.
里面的歌♥全都是经典
This mix is front-to-back bangers.
不知道还能不能播放
I wonder if she still works.
那么
And...
你从网络主播那里可听不到这样的音质
Yeah, you don't get quality like this from the streamers.
这是我的菜 你听听
Yeah, this is my jam. You got to hear this.
你说的是什么意思
Ah. What does that mean exactly?
你的菜
To have a jam?
就像 你最喜欢的歌♥
It's like, um, your favorite song.
我不明白
I don't understand.
比如 你没有最喜欢的歌♥
Like... You don't have a favorite song?
没有
No.
我的菜就像是能给你打气的东西
A jam is like something that pumps you up.
让你热血沸腾
You know, gets you jacked.
给你不走寻常路的
It gives you the courage and bravery to do things
勇气和胆量
that are out of the ordinary.
这是什么魔法吗
Is it a form of magic?
确实有点像魔法
It is a bit like magic. You know,
我有个朋友 他听了外星蚂蚁农场的歌♥
I had a friend who, when he listened to Alien Ant Farm,
能把一辆丰田卡罗拉举过头顶
could lift a Toyota Corolla over his head.
我对天发誓 以我妈的性命保证
Swear to God, on my mom's life. - Hm...
你做的这个混剪 CD 有你的菜吗
And this mix you made, it has jams?
99年韦德自选金曲 满满都是我的菜
Oh, yeah. "Wadejammerz '99"? Chock full of 'em.
你听过我选的歌♥
You listen to this mix,
我保证你会说 这也是我的菜
I guarantee you will be uttering the phrase, "That's my jam."
我爸爸以前总这么说
My dad used to say that all the time.
你的父亲 他是不是
Your father. Is he...
你妈妈说的那个笨蛋 -就是他
the "schmuck" of whom your mother spoke? - That's the guy.
他抛弃了你吗
And he abandoned you?
丝毫不考虑自己的亲骨肉吗
Giving not a second thought to his own flesh and blood?
像抛弃一件毫无价值的垃圾一样抛弃自己的独子
Discarding his only son like a piece of worthless junk!
你的措辞很伤人 但也说得没错
Mm, your phrasing is rather hurtful, but yes.
每个星期五下午 我爸爸和我
Every Friday afternoon, my dad and I
会开车去保龄球馆
would drive to the bowling alley,
我们会听这些音乐
and we'd listen to this mix...
这是我们父子的乐趣 直到我被抛弃 但是
You know, it was our thing, until it wasn't, but.
这又是谁
And who is this?
那个 谁也不是
Oh. That is... nothing.
拜托别看了 不要深究了
Please don't look at that. Please don't investigate.
这才是个勇士
Now, this is a warrior.
她是谁 -这其实是
Who is this? - Uh, this is actually, um,
这其实是热门早间节目
just a cardboard cutout of, uh,
《美国角斗士》里的扎普的纸板人
Zap from the hit morning show American Gladiators.
啊 没错了
Ah, yes.
她绝对可以进入你的英雄万神殿
She definitely belongs in your pantheon of heroes.
是啊 是啊 她可生猛了 我从小就爱她
Yeah, yeah, she was a beast. I've had her since I was a kid.
我甚至都不知道我还有这东西
I actually didn't even know I still owned it though.
她肩膀上的这些小凹痕是什么
But, what are these little indentations on her shoulders?
没什么 绝对不是我抱她抱得太紧弄出来的
Uh, nothing! Definitely not where I hugged her too hard.
吃甜点了
Dessert!
大家吃甜点了 -呃 你应该去吃甜点
Dessert, everyone! - Uh, y-you know, y-y-you should go for dessert.
我今晚真的没有心情
I-I'm not really feeling like it tonight.
韦德 这些痕迹
Wade! These marks.
好像到处都有
They seem to be everywhere.