好了 别再聊了 谢谢
Okay! Enough time with Zap. Thank you.
好吧
Okay. -
很抱歉让你听到这些
I'm sorry you had to hear that.
于是 接下来的14天
So, I spent the next 14 days
我都在外星的沙漠里游荡
wandering through an alien desert.
我的敌人伏击了我 让我自生自灭
My enemies had ambushed me and left me for dead.
上帝啊 听着
Oh, God! Well, listen.
约书亚流浪了四十年
Joshua wandered for 40 years,
迷失在沙漠中寻找应许之地
lost in the desert, looking for the Promised Land,
所以你的14天也就没什么大不了了
so big whoop about your 14 days.
无意冒犯
No offense.
这是犹太传统的一部分吗
Is this part of the Jewish tradition?
非得吃酸橙馅饼
To eat pies of limes that are key
非得吃酸橙馅饼
To eat pies of limes that are key
看老电影 -不 不是犹太传统 不
and watch old movies? - No, no Jewish. No, no.
天哪 才不是 -听着 我不差钱
God no. - Look, I got money to spend...
但我们确实喜欢好的电影
But we do like a good flick.
这是惠普尔家族的传统
This is a Whipple family tradition.
每个安息日 晚饭后 我们都会吃甜点
Every Shabbat, after dinner, we'd eat dessert
然后看一场电影 直到蜡烛燃尽
and then watch a movie till the candles burned out.
这很美好
It was nice.
为什么这个传统被打破了呢
Why has this tradition been broken?
谁知道呢
Who knows?
家人呗 他们渐行渐远
Families, they drift apart.
物是人非
Time. Yeah, well,
我想这就是我现在的生活
I guess this is what my life is now.
空巢老人 太悲催了
Empty nester. It's pitiful.
每个安息日 我都自己点蜡烛
You know, every Shabbat, I light the candles myself.
我自己做晚餐 全都自己做
I make the dinner, the whole schmear.
我甚至还会做甜点
I even make dessert!
然后 我坐下来一个人看我的老电影
And then, I sit back and watch one of my old movies.
哪怕孩子们在家 他们也不想被打扰
You know, even when the kids are home, they can't be bothered.
我不明白
I don't understand.
这个有着金子般心灵的年轻妓♥女♥
This young streetwalker with a heart made of gold.
为什么其他人对她如此不屑
Why do the others treat her with such disdain?
在大街上卖♥♥淫就这么不对吗
Is it so wrong to walk the streets?
因为他们无知又爱评头论足 纳克拉斯
Because they are ignorant and judgmental, Knuchles.
但是 你等着瞧
But, you wait.
她会笑到最后的
She'll get the last laugh.
我昨天来过这里 你都不肯为我服务
i was in here yesterday. You wouldn't wait on me. - Oh...
你是拿佣金的 对吧 -是的
You work on commission, right? - Uh, yes.
真是个错误 大错特错
Big mistake. Big. Huge.
我现在得去购物了
I have to go shopping now.
我爱她
I love her.
窈窕淑女
*Pretty woman!*
《如何才能避免被打个措手不及》
我想你了 爸爸
Miss you, Dad.
安息日平安
Shabbat Shalom.
好吧 真不是个好主意
Well, that was a bad idea.
惠普尔 有人悬赏要你的脑袋
You got a price on your head, Whipple.
我是来收钱的
And I'm here to collect.
有什么好笑的 -没什么
What's so funny? - Oh, nothing.
你刚刚惹了银河系最危险的战士
You just picked a fight with the most dangerous warrior in the galaxy.
我是他最得意的学生
And I'm his favorite student.
房♥子肯定卖♥♥不上价钱了
That's gonna affect resale.
有人找上来了
We've got company.
你到底是在扮演什么人
What the heck are you supposed to be?
你的噩梦 -链子不错 兄弟
Your worst nightmare. - Nice chains, bro.
你看起来就像从90年代电子游戏里蹦出来的
You look like you popped out of a '90s video game.
我该往哪里投币
Where do I put the quarter? -
高招啊 天才
Smart move, genius!
你闯进了一家全是警♥察♥的房♥子
You just broke into a house full of cops.
你是想现在就投降 还是想让我给你14秒倒数
You wanna give up now, or you want me to give you about 14 seconds?
够了 -该死
Enough! - Ah, crap.
联邦调查局
FBI!Oh!
早跟你说了 废柴
Told you, loser.
放马过来 小趴菜
Your move, creeps.
惠普尔妈妈 -纳克鲁斯
Mother Whipple! - Knuchles.
不惜一切代价保护蜡烛
Protect the candles at all costs.
来吧
*Ve-nismecha*
让我们欢乐 让我们欢乐
* Hava nagila, hava nagila*
让我们欣喜欢乐
*Hava nagila ve-nismecha*
让我们歌♥唱 让我们歌♥唱
*Hava neranena, hava neranena*
让我们欢乐歌♥唱
*Hava neranena venis'mecha*
让我们歌♥唱 让我们歌♥唱
* Hava neranena, hava neranena*
让我们欢乐歌♥唱
*Hava neranena venis mecha*
醒来 醒来 兄弟们 醒来 快乐的兄弟们
*Uru achim, belev sameach, Uru achim, belev sameach*
醒来 醒来 兄弟们 醒来 快乐的兄弟们
*Uru achim, belev sameach, Uru achim, belev sameach*
醒来
*Uru achim*
妈妈 -快乐的兄弟们
Mom! - *Belev sameach*
打烂了房♥子我很抱歉
Sorry about the, uh, house. - Mm.
你还好吗
You okay?
你是在开心吗 我错过什么了
Are you happy? Did I miss something?
我的孩子终于回家过安息日了
My kids finally came home for Shabbat. -
全家聚在一起
The whole family came together.
互相保护 互相关心
To protect one another, to care for one another.
当母亲的还能要求什么呢
What more could a mother want?
谢谢你 纳克拉斯
Thank you, Knuchles.
这次 是我们吃过的最好的安息日晚餐
This….. is the best damn Shabbat dinner we ever had.
安息日快乐 亲爱的 你也是 亲爱的
Good Shabbos, sweetie. You, too, darling. FDI
谢谢 妈妈 -安息日快乐 妈妈
Thanks, Mom.- Good Shabbos, Mom.
所有的小事
*All the small things*
才是真正的关心 才是真情所在
*True care, truth brings*
我踏上了
*l'll-take one liftit*
没错 最棒的旅行
*You're right, best trip*
我一直相信
*Always, I know*
你会出现在我的舞台
*You'll be at my show*
守护 等待
*Watching, waiting*
怜悯
*Commiserating*
谁说不是呢
*Say it ain't so, I will not go... *