♪谁是猎手 谁是猎物♪
♪Who's the hunter? Who's the game?♪
♪我感到节拍在呼唤你名字♪
♪I feel the beat call your name♪
♪我会抱紧你♪
♪I'll hold you close♪
♪取得胜利♪
♪In victory♪
♪我不想驯服你的兽♥性♥♪
♪I don't wanna tame your animal style♪
♪你不会被囚禁而听不到野兽的呼唤♪
♪You won't be caged from the call of the wild♪
♪心痛到四壁乱撞♪
♪Shooting at the walls of heartache♪
♪嘣蹦♪
♪Bang bang♪
♪我就是勇士♪
♪I am the warrior♪
♪对 我就是勇士♪
♪Yes,I am the warrior♪
纳克鲁斯
♪胜利属于我♪
♪Victory is mine..♪
我知道你在想什么
I know what you're thinking.
哪种疯子会在黎明时分醒来去打巨石
What type of maniac wakes up at dawn to punch boulders?
我来告诉你
I'll tell you who.
我的好伙计针鼹
My good pal, Knuckles the echidna.
一切始于蘑菇星球
It all began on the Mushroom Planet,
老纳克被骗去帮忙的地方
where old Knucks got tricked into helping
那里邪恶肮脏
the very evil and very filthy
胡子博士逃跑了
Doctor Mustache escape.
他来到地球寻找一种神奇的翡翠
He came to Earth in search of a magic emerald
还跟我吵了一架
and picked a fight with moi,
顺便说一句 他没吵赢
which went very badly for him,by the way.
嘿 等等 不是这段视频
Hey,wait a minute!This is the wrong footage!
干嘛要放这一段
Why are we showing this?
我们的房♥子 -最终我们摒弃前嫌
Our house...Eventually,we punched out our differences
联手打败了蛋头博士的巨型机器人
and teamed up to defeat Robotnik's giant robot
夺回了王者翡翠
and recovered the Master Emerald,
拯救了宇宙
hence saving the universe.
噢耶 不用谢我
Hooray!And you're welcome.
从此以后 纳克鲁斯 塔尔斯和我成了好朋友
And then,Knuckles,Tails,and I became friends
也是好室友
and roommates!
现在英雄事到业干完了
Now,with all the hero stuff out of the way,
纳克鲁斯的唯一任务就是在地球上放松享受
Knuckles'only mission is to relax and enjoy Earth,
这可没有听上去那么轻松
which might be harder than it sounds.
哈 新纪录
Ha!A new record!
沃卓斯基家受到攻击
House Wachowski is under attack.
可怜虫
Pitiful.
怎么回事 -这是什么活儿 沃卓斯基太太
Whoa!What's going on? What kinda job is this,Mrs.Wachowski?
放开我
Get it off me!
你叫我们来修理房♥屋
Did you call us up
是为了猎杀我们来取乐的吗
to fix your house so you could hunt us for sport?
不不不是 我知道可能看上去让人误会
No,no,no,no,no!I could see why it might look like that,
不过我的孩子有点儿
but one of our kids gets a little...
是你孩子干的
Your kid did this?
他 其实是个大孩子
He's a...really big kid.
具有丰富想象力 觉得自己是个勇士
With a huge imagination!Thinks he's a warrior.
一直在训练 探险
Always training,questing.
还有跟踪 捕猎
As well as stalking,hunting,
偶尔搞点恐吓
and occasionally terrorizing.
你也知道那个年龄的孩子们
You know how kids are at that age.
你会收到我们律师函的
You'll be hearing from our lawyers.
非常抱歉
I am so sorry.
什么
What?
胜利属于我
Victory is mine!
从来没有如此美味过
And never has it tasted so sweet.
我希望有一天能去
Mm!One day,I hope to visit
多尔多斯清凉牧场参观
this Cool Ranch of Doritos
尽情享受它的壮丽
and bask in all of its splendor!
吃薯片
Chip? -
不吃
I'm good.-Hmm.
天 可怜的人们
Oh,boy.Poor guys.
这是这个月请的第四批人了
That's the fourth crew this month.
不过不得不说
But,I have to say,
纳克鲁斯的状态真好
Knuckles is in incredible shape.
你觉得他更注重有氧运动还是负重运动
Do you think he's more cardio or weight focused?
不重要 不重要
It doesn't matter.It doesn't matter.
他状态很好
He looks fantastic.
你觉得这房♥子还能修好吗
Do you think the house is ever gonna get fixed?
客厅墙上有个大洞
The living room is getting pretty cold at night
晚上越来越冷了
with that giant hole in the wall.
孩子们
Boys.
我们得谈谈这个红色小捣蛋了
We need to talk about our little red barbarian friend
我需要支援
I could use some backup.
纳克鲁斯还有点
Knuckles is just having a little trouble
难以适应他的新家 我刚开始来到这里
adjusting to his new home.It wasn't easy for me
也不太理解这个星球的生活
to understand this planet at first,either.
你什么时候变这么聪明了
When did you start getting so wise?
我看了很多麦片说明书
I read a lot of cereal boxes.
还有 我有个很有耐心的家庭
Also,I had a family that was patient enough
他们让我慢慢想明白
to let me figure things out,
所以我们也要这样对纳克鲁斯
so we have to do the same with Knuckles.
等我找个合适的机会跟他聊聊
Let me talk to him when the time is right.
好吧 索尼克
Alright,Sonic.
不过 这会儿 你能不能叫他
But,in the meantime,do you mind asking him
让你的狗从屋顶上下来
to get our dog off the roof? -
集中精力 狼
Concentrate,Wolf.
袭击随时随地都可能发生
An attack can come from anywhere at any time.
你必须高度专注
You must have steely focus.-
再专注点
Steelier.-
再专注点 再专注点
Steelier...Steelier...
再专注点
Steelier!
知道吗
You know what?
我觉得现在就是聊聊的好机会
I think now is a good time for that talk.
嗯 我也觉得
Yeah,I think so,too.
来吧 奥兹
Come on,Ozzy!Yeah.
好孩子
Good boy!
嘿 朋友 不介意我来吧
Hey,big guy.Mind if I join ya?
天 这地方真漂亮 对吧
Man,this place is beautiful,huh?
不是 -什么 你不是吧
No.-What? Really?
你觉得格林山庄不是个美丽的住所吗
You don't think Green Hills is a beautiful place to live?
不 -一点儿都不美吗
No.Not even a little?
不 -好吧好吧
No.Okay,okay,okay,okay,okay.
睁大眼睛看看
Really look around
难道你不觉得这里
and tell me you don't think this is--
不 -好吧
No.Okay,fine!
我们等会儿再讨论这个话题
We'll circle back to this later.
现在我们聊聊
It's time we had a talk
刺猬和针鼹的严肃对话
You know,hedgehog to echidna.
听我说 刚开始搬到新环境我也不好过
Listen,moving to a new world was tough for me at first,too
但是你要相信我 这个星球很特别
But trust me.This planet is special.
现在这里是你的家了
It's your home now.
针鼹勇士没有家
An Echidna warrior has no home.
我留在地球只是因为我对你和狐狸发过誓
I only remain on Earth because I made a vow to you
我不想打破誓言
and the fox.One I intend to keep.
这一点我佩服你 可是我们胜利了
Hey,I respect that.But we won.
罗伯特尼克死了 没有新的战役了
Robotnik's gone,and there's no new battle to fight.
也没有新的探险征程了
No new quests to embark on.
也就是说 第一次
Which.means,for the first time,
你可以不用做勇士 好好休息了
you can take a break from being a warrior.
而地球就是休息的绝佳之所
And Earth is the perfect place to do that.
所以好好放松 好好享受
So,relax.Get comfortable.
把这里当成自己的家
Make yourself at home here.-Hm...
也许你说得对 刺猬
Perhaps you are right,hedgehog.
让我好好冥想你的智慧之言
Allow me to meditate on your words of wisdom
完美
Perfect.
我的任务完成了 我要去
My work here is done.I'm gonna do...
逍遥了
fun things.
我应该把这里当成自己的家
I shall make myself at home.
好了
Right.
孩子们 早餐好了