剧集 | 夜访吸血鬼(2022) | 导航列表
第六集 彷佛被上帝放入地狱的天使
几根碎裂的脊椎骨
A few shattered vertebrae,
被刺穿的肺部…
a punctured lung...
单眼失明五周
blind in one eye for five weeks.
还是两个月?
Two months, was it?
我当时夜晚会小睡
I took naps at night then.
我会感受到空气吹向我的皮肤 彷佛我在跌落一样
I would feel the air against my skin as though I was still falling.
然后又重新着地
And then I would land all over again.
剧烈的疼痛感是我还活着的证据
Excruciating pain was the proof I was still alive.
他会飞?
He could fly?
对
Yes.
像超人那样吗?
Like Superman?
不是,超人是虚构人物
Not like Superman. Superman is a fictional character.
那是“去你的牛顿定律” 那种飞在天空中吗?
But in the air, with a "fuck you to Newtonian physics" flying?
他说那比较像是漂浮
He said it was more like floating,
随着意志升起,视决定往一个方向推动
arising at will, propelling in a direction by the decision.
他称之为“云朵之礼”
He called it "the cloud gift."
嘿,医生
Hey, Doc,
你知道有一个会飞的 吸血鬼末日朝你而来吗?
did you know there's a flying vampire apocalypse coming your way?
大部分的吸血鬼不具有云朵之礼
Most vampires do not possess the cloud gift.
只有少数例外 只有我们当中最古老的人拥有
With a few exceptions, only the most ancient of us have it.
你知道他是吸血鬼吧?
You know he's a vampire, right?
我不跟病人本人以外的人谈论病人的事
I do not discuss my patients with anyone but the patients themselves.
刚刚那是法理德班沙里医生的声音
That's the voice of Dr. Fareed Bhansali.
那不是我的声音
That is not my voice.
他是副总理的私人医生…
He's the personal physician to the deputy prime minister and...
我不在这里
And I am not here.
也是吸血鬼 路易德普安特杜拉克的私人医生
...the vampire Louis de Pointe du Lac.
他不在官方纪录上
He's officially off the record.
所有跨过大门的人都要签保密协议?
NDAs signed by any and all who cross the threshold, eh?
你的药有在跑吗?
Is your medicine taking?
又冷又痒,感谢关心
It's cold and itchy. Thanks for asking.
你还在做我们第一次见面的梦吗 丹尼尔?
Are you still dreaming about our first meeting, Daniel?
我老是在你叫我跟你 回你那烂公♥寓♥之前醒来
I keep waking up just before you ask me back to your shitty apartment.
你会飞吗,路易?
Can you fly, Louis?
不会
No.
所以,20年来
So for 20 years,
你跟吸血鬼黎斯特同住
you lived with the vampire Lestat,
对他拥有飞行之礼一事浑然不知?
and you didn't know he had the flying gift?
是云朵之礼
The cloud gift.
对
And yes,
他用了很大的力量克制自己
it was a remarkable bit of restraint he managed.
他为什么要那样做?
Why would he do that?
我想是因为他认为 如果他向我暴露出所有力量
I suppose he thought if he exposed all his power to me,
我就不会觉得我们平起平坐了
I would never feel his equal
我们的关系也会被影响
and the relationship would suffer.
“他只打我那一次而已,警官 那不是他的错”
"He only beat me the one time, Officer. It's not his fault."
典型的斯德哥尔摩综合征 对吧,医生?
Classic Stockholm, eh, Doc?
我不在这里
I am not here.
我们是我们最糟时刻的总和吗?
Are we the sum of our worst moments?
如果我们自己都不原谅他人 那我们会被原谅吗?
Can we be forgiven if we do not forgive others ourselves?
那糟糕的夜晚之后 黎斯特就销声匿迹了…
Lestat had disappeared after that awful night...
他稍后坦承是出于深刻罪恶感而消失
vanished out of a profound sense of shame he would later confess to.
这样刚好
Which was just as well,
因为克劳蒂亚和我 也没心情收下他的道歉
since Claudia and I were in no mood to receive his apologies.
我整天躺着
I made pride my blanket.
而她倾尽心力在我的康复上
And she dedicated all her energy to my rehabilitation.
准备好了吗?
You ready?
这好羞辱人
This is humiliating.
我们明天再试一次
We'll try again tomorrow.
如果你想谈你离开时发生的事
If you ever want to talk about what happened to you while you were gone,
随时可以谈,好吗?
you know you can, right?
嗯哼
Uh-huh.
或是告诉我他的名字就好
Or you could just tell me his name,
写在纸片上
write it on a scrap of paper.
你要当我的复仇黑骑士吗?
You gonna be my knight in vengeful black?
就是我
I am the knight.
不要动
Don't move it.
我没有
I didn't.
把你的同情留给需要的人
Save your charity for the needful.
克劳蒂亚,哈罗
Claudia, hello.
我一直打给你们
I've been calling quite often.
我不知道接线员帮我转接得对不对
I don't know if the operator is patching me through correctly.
我在路易最爱的书店买♥♥了东西要送他
I brought something from Louis's favorite bookshop.
《时祷书》,非常稀有,15世纪的
"The Book of Hours." Extremely rare, 15th century.
羊皮纸上金、银色印刷
Silver and gold in the vellum,
蓝色跟深玫瑰红色调
palettes of blue and old rose.
这里没有人想跟你说话
No one here wishes to speak with you.
嗯,我知道他在楼上 我看得到他的剪影
Well, I know he's upstairs. I can see his silhouette.
也许我们该让他自己决定想不想见到我
Perhaps we should let him decide if he wants to see me or not.
这个答案可以吗?
How's that for an answer?
《脑海中,我感到一场葬礼》
"I Felt a Funeral in my Brain."
她在里面写了一首诗,叫 《一口棺材就是一个小领地》
She also wrote one called "A Coffin Is a Small Domain."
拜托
I mean, come on.
艾蜜莉狄金生不是吸血鬼
Emily Dickinson is not a vampire.
你怎么知道?
How do you know?
因为她死了
'Cause she's dead.
你怎么知道?
How do you know?
她有墓地
She got a grave.
有墓碑
She got a tombstone.
你也有
So do you.
25马力的劳斯莱斯,六缸引擎
25-horsepower Rolls-Royce six-cylinder engine
跟一个他们称之为棺材式的车头
and a front end they call a "coffin nose."
很奢华吧?
Isn't that rich?
这台是你的
This one's yours.
我的在家里,是蓝色的
Mine's back at home in blue.
我永远地回来了
I'm back in town permanently.
你有离开吗?
Were you gone?
我在河对岸,在阿尔吉尔斯
Across the river, in Algiers.
路易,我不知道我那晚被什么附身了
Louis, I don't know what possessed me that night.
三年前
Three years ago.
他是说三年前的那个晚上
That night three years ago, he means.
我是一个我再也不想成为的人
I was someone I don't want to be anymore.
我改变了
I've changed.
让我向你证明
Let me prove it to you.
没有你,我什么都不是
I'm nothing without you.
没有你们两个,我什么都不是
I'm nothing without both of you.
如果你要我离开,就直接说吧
If you want me to go away, just say so.
我会听你的话
I'll obey you.
我会永远离开你的生活
I'll leave your life forever.
这个沉默好残酷
This silence is cruel.
而你一直都不是残酷的人,路易
And you were never cruel, Louis.
六年来
For six years in all,
这些赤♥裸♥和绝望的忏悔如潮水般涌来
these raw and desperate mea culpas came like the tide.
六年来,它们被怒火或沉默以对
And for six years, they were greeted with silence or fire.
那十年内我们烧掉的礼物比尸体还多
We burned more gifts than bodies in that decade,
但它们还是持续出现
but they would not stop coming.
黎斯特持续不懈的决心 开始松懈我的全幅武装
And Lestat's relentless determination began to crack my considerable armor.
可能是因为有低声下气的感觉吧
Perhaps it was the modesty of the gesture.
1937年的春天
But in the spring of 1937,
一件礼物突破了重围
one broke through.
他亲自写下了那首歌♥曲
He had written it himself in the music of the hour.
他一百年来的首次谱曲作品
His first composition in 100 years.
拉希德
Rashid,
请播放我们在说的歌♥曲 给莫洛伊先生跟医生听
please play the song in question for Mr. Molloy and the doctor.
我不在这里
I'm not here.
他跟一间当地唱片公♥司♥合作
He had engaged a local record company.
当他们聘请的乐手表现不尽人意时
And when the musicians they hired proved unsatisfactory,
他就自己弹奏那些乐器
he played all the instruments himself.
那是他的声音?
That's his voice?
剧集 | 夜访吸血鬼(2022) | 导航列表