剧集 | 夜访吸血鬼(2022) | 导航列表
为什么不是音堆?
Why not a cluster?
我也一样
Oh, see, I'm the same.
我各种各样都喜欢
I like all sorts.
我喜欢柔软双手
I like soft hands.
我喜欢光亮肤色
I like burnished complexions.
我喜欢叫做爸爸的男人
I like men called Daddy.
哎呀,你的衣服被香槟弄湿了
Oh, your blouse is soaked in champagne.
坏爸爸
Bad Daddy.
我才在想你的礼貌跑到哪里去了
I was beginning to wonder about your manners.
我饿了
I'm hungry.
我要去找东西吃
Think I'm gon' get something to eat.
动物市场还有开吗?
Is the animal market still open?
好好玩
Enjoy yourselves.
这是活着的目的
It's the purpose of livin'.
他饿的时候都会那样
He gets that way when he's hungry.
她烧得快吗?
She burn quick?
你自己去看
See for yourself.
塔拉哈西来的牙医
A dentist from Tallahassee.
镇上有个牙医大会
There's a dentistry convention in town.
每个角落都在邪恶地讨论臼齿跟两头齿
Sinister talk of molars and bicuspids around every corner.
所以你没杀她?
So, you didn't kill her.
没有
No.
她有才华
She has talents.
我一个不够吗?
Aren't I enough?
不要…
D-Don't...
不要笑
Don't laugh.
路易
Louis.
-不要笑 -路易
-Don't laugh. -Louis.
路易
Louis.
有一点松鼠在你的…
You have some squirrel on your...
不要
No, don't.
我们会一起度过一万个夜晚
We'll be together 10,000, nights,
十万个
100,000.
我们的关系是很困难的
What we're doing is hard.
而可以避开我们所共行的 永恒之路上的粪便
Anything that wards off the dungs of the everlasting road we walk,
对我来说是肉体的愉悦
the pleasures of the flesh,
猎杀的愉悦
the pleasures of the kill, for me.
对你来说是在壁炉旁读本好书
Pleasures of the Good Book by the fire for you.
你身上有她的味道
I can smell her on you.
有时候
From time to time,
我喜欢来点变化
I like a little variety.
我说出来了
There. I said it.
我们现在更沟通无碍了,是不是?
We're communicating so much better now, no?
所以,我想上谁都可以吗?
So, I can fuck whoever I want?
当然
Of course.
当然
Of course.
当然
Of course.
只要你回到我身边
As long as you come home to me.
当然可以
Of course.
当国内前线因饮食习惯 和被允许的不忠一触即发时
While the domestic front simmered on diet and sanctioned infidelity,
西部前线开始接收美国♥军♥队
the Western Front started receiving American troops.
纽奥良是许多年轻男性 前往法国的最后一站
New Orleans was the last stop before France for many young men.
市颁布的4118法令 想确保山姆大叔的钱
And City Ordinance 4118 tried to ensure Uncle Sam's money
有进到对的手里
went into the right hands.
4118法令
Ordinance 4118.
我是可以上网查,还是你要…
I could Google it, or you could...
那是一个纽奥良市仓促颁布的法令
A hastily composed attempt by the city
为了对史多瑞维尔进行种族隔离
to segregate Storyville.
它要求所有有色人种或黑人娼妓
It required that all prostitutes of colored or Black race
迁到运河街做生意
move their business across Canal Street.
这是我事业的心脏
This was the heart of my business,
杜♥鹃♥花所为人知的特色
what the Azalea was known for.
将法令签署成法律条文的那个人
The very men who signed the ordinance into law
还是我最好的顾客之一
were some of my best clients.
简直荒谬绝伦
It was an absurdity,
是对超越其白皮肤对手的
an affront to a Creole man
克里奥尔人一记公开侮辱
who had outpaced his fair-skinned competitors.
你怎么应对?
How'd you manage it?
我把事业的百分之五给我的女孩们
I gave five percent of the business to my girls,
让她们都变成老板
made 'em all owners.
这样要怎么帮到你?
How's that help you?
律师说如果她们都是老板
Lawyer said if they were owners,
我们就可以提出令状,说4118是…
we can file a writ, saying 4118 was a...
布蕾克丝,那要怎么说?
How you put it, Bricks?
没有正当法律程序 就剥夺我们的财产使用权
Deprives us the use of our property without due process of law,
否认我们在美国宪法下的
denying us equal protection under the Constitution
平等保护权
of these United States.
听起来像某种俄♥罗♥斯♥布尔什维克的阴谋
Sounds like some kind of Russian Bolshevik scheme.
你骗了那男人的钱
You diddled the man's money,
他绕了一圈又弄回来了
and he bought himself an end-around.
很单纯的资本主义,芬威克先生
It's pure capitalism, Mr. Fenwick.
谢谢你,汤
Thank you, Tom.
你那帽子下装的是不循规蹈矩的 生意头脑啊,路易
Unorthodox business mind under that hat, Louis.
门口没有保全,还让女人帮他数钱
No security guard on the door, lets a woman count his coin.
我没恶意,威廉丝小姐
No offense, Miss Williams.
我被叫过婊♥子♥、奶牛
Been called a cunny, a cow,
含过一堆老二的贱♥货♥
and a bitch that ate a thousand dicks.
你要因为叫我女人向我道歉?
You wanna apologize for callin' me a woman?
哇,快离开你太太
Whoo, leave your wife.
我会让你变成幸福的男人,安达臣先生
I'll make you a happy man, Mr. Anderson.
布蕾克丝不会收假♥币♥
Bricks don't take wooden nickels,
而我是这个地方唯一需要的保全
and I'm the only security this place needs.
我的天啊
Christ on a cracker.
我们要写另一条法令
We're writing another ordinance.
你知道吧?
You know that, don't you?
市议会不是你的问题,路易
The council is not your problem, Louis.
伍德罗威尔逊才是
It's Woodrow Wilson,
他用计让我们参加的战争才是
this war he's backed us all into.
你以为自己在这里印钱吗?
You think you're printin' money here?
那些半便士怎么比得上 让这城市有此光景的大把钞票
Them hay pennies compared to what the build up's brought the city here.
你问安达臣先生就知道了
Just ask Mr. Anderson here.
没有像俱乐部老板身份那么多彩
Not as colorful as club ownership,
但看到那些用来提供军营 香烟、朱古力跟避孕药的
but you'd be amazed at the high pile made supplying
一叠一叠大钞
the military camps with cigarettes,
你会很惊讶
chocolates, and prophylactics.
嗯
Well,
我做我该做的,确保套子有好好被用
I'm doing my part to see them jimmy hats get used.
海军部长可不是那样看的
Secretary of the Navy doesn't see it that way.
慈善机构有400个人接受淋病治疗
You got 400 men over in charity gettin' treatment for the clap.
我这里的人可都是干干净净的
I got pristine pussies walkin' my floor.
现在我觉得被冒犯了
Now I'm offended.
华盛顿要我们做出选择,路易
Washington's making us choose, Louis.
不是赢得战争,就是上妓♥女♥
It's either win the war or fuck the whore.
市议会只是在拖延时间而已,时间竞赛
Well, just, Council's just stallin' for time, chasin' race.
不要转移注意力
Don't feel like a stall.
感觉没有说到重点
Feel a little beside the point.
感觉有鞋子踩在我脖子上
Feel like a boot on my neck.
他是一人抵市议会17人,路易
He's one man on a council of 17, Louis.
他可能还是靠向一边 因为我拒绝了他的一成五抽成
Well, maybe he's still sideways 'cause I turned down his 15%.
我承认
I'll admit,
我比较喜欢以前你偶尔会放水的日子
I prefer the days you let us win on occasion,
毕恭毕敬的日子
days of deference.
什么事?
What is it?
有位男士要找你,杜拉克先生
There's a gentleman asking for you, Mr. du Lac.
他穿着制♥服♥
A man in uniform.
我怎么说的啊,安达臣先生?
What I say, Mr. Anderson?
战争来敲门了
The war's come a-knockin'.
帮我兑现
Cash me out.
天啊
Good Lord.
庄纳?
Jonah?
剧集 | 夜访吸血鬼(2022) | 导航列表