剧集 | 夜访吸血鬼(2022) | 导航列表
第一集,感受渐增的惊奇
外面有些故事需要被讲述
There are stories out there that need to be told.
外面有些鸟事真的就是…
There's shit out there that's just...
错的
you know, wrong.
这位是你的教授
人们需要知道
People need to know about it.
这就是职责所在
That's the job.
它并不复杂
It's not a complicated job,
只是会把你的人生搞得一团乱
other than how it'll mess with your life.
丹尼尔莫洛伊,调查记者
以前的新闻是一群
News used to be a bunch of guys
看起来像我一样的人 挤在一张桌子旁开头版会议
who look like me huddled around a desk at a Page One meeting
二获普利策奖,《旧金山纪事报》《洛杉矶时报》,《卫报》
deciding what the news was.
决定头版登什么新闻
deciding what the news was.
但这该死的东西让一切改变了
This little fucker changed all of that.
他的首次线上课程
我被三家报社开除,又被其中两家雇回
I've been fired from three papers, hired back at two of them.
第三家被奈特里德报业并吞了
Third got gobbled up by Knight Ridder.
先说清楚,什么能做,什么不能做 我该死的兼容并蓄
So, to be clear here, I'm a goddamn reservoir of do's and don'ts.
你们的新闻来源是你们的向导
Your sources are your Sherpas.
你们的编辑是你们的神父
Your editor is your priest.
诚实不是战略
Honesty is not a tactic.
调查研究,寻找新闻来源及文件
查核资讯,为访问进行准备 新闻业的未来
这样你还想做这份工作吗?
You still want this job?
那是你的钱
It's your money.
我是丹尼尔莫洛伊
I'm Daniel Molloy.
这是我的…有俄♥罗♥斯♥ 在背后撑腰的分离主义者
This is my-- The Russian backed separatists
自2014年起就开始进行游击战
have been waging guerrilla warfare since 2014.
他可以让自己的幻想成真吗?
Can he make his fantasy a reality?
获加在弧顶
Walker at the top of the key.
面对来自琼斯的挡拆
Pick and roll from Jones.
获加突破并以有难度的左手上篮
Walker drives and finishes.
完成得分
With a tough left hand.
这是获加连续七次…
That's seven straight for Walker...
嘿,医生,对
Yeah. Hey, doc. Yeah.
谢谢你回电给我,我…
Thanks for getting back to me. I, uh...
对,没错
Yes, that's right.
我…我这周稍晚有安排预约
I have... I have an appointment scheduled for later in the week,
但我…我想搞清楚的是
but the... the thing I'm trying to figure out is,
这个卑躬屈膝的行业是什么状况?
what's the deal with this subvariant business?
是比较有传染力吗?
I mean, is that more contagious?
还是…嗯哼
Is it... Uh-huh.
对,因为不需要再更…
Yeah, 'cause, I mean, there's no reason to get more...
好
Okay.
所以你觉得…对,我就是那样想的
So you think... Yeah. I mean, that's what I'm thinking.
为什么要没事找事?
Why get any closer to the bug than I... than I need to?
嗯哼
Uh-huh.
嗯哼
Uh-huh.
嗯哼
Uh-huh.
路易德普安特杜拉克
我再打给你
I gotta call you back.
嗯,第一个问题
Um, first question.
你不是生下来就是吸血鬼吧?
You weren't always a vampire, were you?
对
No.
我变成吸血鬼的时候33岁
I was a 33-year-old man when I became a vampire.
怎么会这样?
How did it come about?
这个问题可以简单回答
There's a simple answer to that.
但我不想简单回答
I don't believe I wanna give simple answers.
我想讲述真正的故…
I think I want to tell the real stor...
“亲爱的莫洛伊先生
"Dear Mr. Molloy.
希望收到这封信时你安好顺遂
I hope this letter finds you safe and thriving,
如果在这阴暗时刻有此可能的话”
if such a thing were a possibility in this bleak hour."
“自从上次见面后,我就一直 颇有兴味地追踪着你的职涯发展
"I've been following your career with some interest since our last meeting.
请容我恭祝你所有的成功
Please allow me to congratulate you on all your successes,
那些职涯上和个人的成功救赎
those professional and those personally redemptive.
时间的过去及随之而来的弱点
The passage of time and the frailties
让我有所洞察
that accompany it have provided me perspective.
我想你亦然
And I suspect the same might be for you, as well.
我希望健康
I'm hoping health
和傲慢不会让你对接下来的提议却步
and pride won't deter you from the following proposal.
一周内
In a week's time,
在我所选择的环境下
in a setting of my choosing,
我们重启那个因年少无知 而未能完成的计划
we revisit the project boyish youth prevented us from finishing.
49年后,在距我们于旧金山 共享的那间房♥的
49 years and thousands of miles removed from the room
数千里外之处
we shared in San Francisco,
为满足你新闻从业人员的乐趣,我给你
I offer, for your journalistic pleasures,
我的全神贯注和我的人生故事
my full attention and my life story.
诚挚地
All affinities,
路易德普安特杜拉克”
Louis de Pointe du Lac."
我跟我的编辑说我要跟…
I told my editor I was meeting with the,
呃,世界上最危险的男人见面
uh, most dangerous man in the world.
我给他两个选项
Gave him two choices.
结果他回我“贝索斯、普♥京♥”
He came back with "Bezos. Putin."
他以为我在普拉斯科维亚夫科
He thinks I'm in Praskoveyevka.
你变老了,丹尼尔
You've grown old, Daniel.
对啊
Yeah, well,
岁月不饶凡人
mortality beats a heavy drum.
我本来不确定你记不记得我
I wasn't sure you'd remembered me.
你书里对我们上次会面只字未提
Your book makes no mention of our prior meeting.
回忆录的重点是药物、羞辱 跟自怜自艾之类的
Gritty memoir, drugs, humiliation, self-pity kind of thing.
写吸血鬼会被读者说是鬼扯
Mention vampires in one of those, readers tend to call bullshit.
你最近有一些健康疑虑
You've had some health concerns of late.
地球上谁没有病
Whole planet's having a moment, I'd say.
你有柏金逊症,丹尼尔
You have Parkinson's disease, Daniel.
对
Yeah.
而你是在机场有自己的机棚
And you've got your own hangar at the airport,
享有皇家迈丹大桥使用特权
privileges on the Royal Meydan Bridge,
在网络上零存在感
and zero presence online.
我惹怒你了吗?
Have I hit a nerve?
我知道阿联酋非常注重隐私
I know the Emirates are big on privacy,
所以那可能对你来说很重要
and that's probably important to you,
但我不得不问
but I gotta ask,
这样半个世纪都不会老
what does it cost, this haven't-aged-in- half-a-century,
被超杀风景环绕的低调 背后的代价是什么?
killer-views-in- all-directions anonymity?
代价蛮大的
Quite a lot.
只有我的家人跟医生知道我病了
Only my family and my doctor know I'm sick.
我不想被单方面刺探
I don't dig the one-way hack.
好吗?
Yeah?
还有一个问题
And here's another question.
太阳就在外面那里
That's the sun out there.
你的棺材在哪里?
Where's your coffin?
你就站在里面
You're standing in it.
我对请进家门的人要非常谨慎
I have to be very careful whom I let in.
对,上次不欢而散
Yeah, well, things didn't end well the last time,
所以如果我有点紧张,请体谅一下
so forgive me if I'm a little nervous.
这个!在我跟你说了全部之后
This, after all I've told you,
你就是这样报答我的吗,男孩?
is what you ask for, boy?!
对,你不了解人类生活
Yeah, well, you don't know what human life is like.
你忘记了,老兄
I mean, you've forgotten, man.
你连自己故事的意义
I mean, you don't even understand
都不了解!
the meaning of your own story!
不!嘿,停!
No! Hey, stop!
你当时很没礼貌
You were disrespectful.
我情绪很高昂
I was high.
你当时不配听我的故事
You were not worthy of my story then.
可能你的故事没那么值得被讲述
Maybe your story wasn't worth telling.
录音带在你手上,去请个誊写员
You've got the tapes. Hire a transcriber.
我不写吹捧文了
I don't do puff portraiture anymore.
但你还是在疫情下
And yet, you got on a plane,
带着自体免疫性疾病坐上了飞机
with an auto-immune disease, in the middle of a pandemic.
好吧
Alright.
那是我的声音,但我不记得了
That's my voice, but I don't remember it.
我问题都问错了
剧集 | 夜访吸血鬼(2022) | 导航列表