剧集 | 夜访吸血鬼(2022) | 导航列表
我是遗嘱执行人,受不受欢迎不重要
I'm the executor in charge, so welcome don't matter.
恶魔才在夜间行走
The Devil walks at night.
什么?
What?
你说什么?
What did you say?
这里怎么了?
What's goin' on out here?
我有纸娃娃要送你女儿
I got your girls some paper dolls.
进屋去,儿子
Go back inside, son.
儿子?我才是你儿子
Son? I'm your son.
让我处理,杜拉克妈妈
Let me handle this, Mamaw du Lac.
不要哦
Don't.
很凶哦
Comin' off a little hot, now.
我不是来看你的
I ain't come here to see you.
也不是来看你的
I didn't come here to see you.
路易
Louis.
-我是来看嘉丽丝的 -她们怕你
-Came here to see Grace -They're afraid of you.
-给女孩们纸娃娃的!-所以你才没受到邀请
-and give the girls some paper dolls! -That's why you didn't get an invite.
孩子们,快进房♥
Children, go to your room, now.
我就跟你们说吧
What did I tell y'all?
原形毕露
There he is.
原形毕露
There he is.
嘉丽丝
Grace.
嘉丽丝
Grace.
出去!
Get out!
首先,一声令下
First of all, at the call,
当战事开始
when the war began,
派特自愿从军,为国奋战
Pat enlisted in the army as a fighting man.
当演练开始,他们每日行走100英里
When the drills began, they'd walk 100 miles a day.
即使大家精疲力竭,小派仍会说
Though the rest got tired, Paddy always used to say.
我们要从这里往哪去,各位?
Where do we go from here, boys?
我们要从这里往哪去?
Where do we go from here?
-偷把药给威廉二世吃 -这是在做什么?
-Slip a pill to Kaiser Bill. -What is this?
让他留下一滴泪
And make him shed a tear.
当我们看到敌人时
And when we see the enemy,
就从背部射杀他们
we'll shoot them in the rear.
你在想什么?
What are you thinking?
我想说可以饮酒狂欢一下
Well, I thought we could have an orgy.
你可以上他们,而我可以吃他们
You can fuck them, and I can eat them.
那棺材房♥呢?
What about the coffin room?
那需要好奇心和聪明才智才看得到
Well, that would require curiosity and intelligence.
这些残忍♥蠢蛋一心只想要更多酒
All these murderous slobs want is more wine and a German
跟一刀刺死德国人
on their bayonets!
杀了德国人!
Kill the Hans!
杀了德国人!
Kill the Hans!
杜♥鹃♥花的电被切掉了 所以我带他们回来这里
I brought them back after they cut the electricity at the Azalea.
什么?
What?
布丽塔小姐要给你这个
Miss Bricktop wanted you to have this.
我觉得她快发现我们的事了
I think she's on to us.
暂时歇业通知
叫他们出去
Get 'em out of here.
现在我知道你喜欢的型了
Well, now that I know you have a type,
我想你会很开心
I thought you'd be pleased.
黎斯特!
Lestat!
哦,喜悦,哦,天啊
Oh, joy, oh, boy,
我们要从这里往哪去?
where do we go from here?
不好笑
Not funny.
我能说什么呢?
What can I say?
我不好应付
I'm a lot.
我不完美
I'm not perfect.
我就知道
I knew it.
我就知道你在那里
I knew you were there.
对
Yes.
你在吃醋吗?
You're jealous?
对
Yes.
我不喜欢分享
I don't like sharing.
那安东妮呢?
What about Antoinette?
那不一样,我对她没感觉
It's different. I don't have feelings for her.
他对我示意
He did me some face,
我就载他回家
and I drove him home.
我听到你的心在舞蹈!
I heard your hearts dancing!
你像个偷♥窥♥狂一样从头看到尾!
You watched the whole thing like some creeper!
然后,我看到你在路边停车
And then, I watched you pull over
吸干一只狗
and drain a dog
再到小巷吸了两只老鼠!
and run down an alleyway for two more rats!
这根本不是人生!
This is not a life!
那是因为你夺走了我的人生!
That's 'cause you took my life!
我一无所有!
I got nothing!
我失去所有!
I lost everything!
我失去我弟弟
I lost my brother.
失去我家人
I lost my family.
还该死的即将要失去我唯一在意的东西
'Bout to lose the last fucking thing I care about.
没有妓♥女♥、烈酒或扑克牌
How am I supposed to get bodies in the door
我要怎么招揽生意?
without hookers, hooch, or cards?
有给你面子了,但你不听
Hey, you were given a courtesy, and you ignored it.
芬恩奥沙
Finn O'Shea,
他以前替我工作
a man who used to work for me,
现在在对街有间妓院 市议会却没有要他关门
got a dirty house across the street. City ain't shut off his lights.
芬恩奥沙在他的酒吧里提供三文治
Finn O'Shea serves sandwiches at his bar.
所以被视为晚餐酒吧
That makes him a supper club.
奥沙先生迟早会把他的生意 迁到贝森街河边
In time, Mr. O'Shea will move his business Riverside Basin Street,
跟其他人一样
along with everyone else.
所以只是先从有色人种的开始罗?
Oh, so you just startin' with the colored businesses, then?
白人经营的事业似乎确实在蓬勃发展
It does appear businesses run by white gentlemen are thriving.
听我说,我尽量说服市议会了
Look, I-I tried to persuade the city council.
他们说这样太短视近利
They said it was short-sighted at best.
哼,这无趣的黑人
Mm, this tedious Negro,
还像巴着救生艇一样地 巴着他克里奥尔人的遗产
still clinging to his Creole heritage like a life raft.
大家都有损失
We're all hurtin'.
这些戒酒的人也是
It's these damn teetotalin' types, too.
好像我们应该要把纽奥良变成托皮卡
As if we're supposed to turn New Orleans into Topeka,
或是盐湖城一样
or God help us, Salt Lake City.
我给个建议一下,杜拉克先生
Might I suggest, Mr. du Lac,
你要不要把你的事业迁到法属区?
that you move your operation to the Quarter?
让你的女孩们离窗户远一点就好了
Just keep your girls out the windows.
你觉得谁会卖♥♥我法属区的土地?
Who do you suggest gon' sell me a property in the Quarter?
让莱昂柯特先生替你出面
Make Mr. Lioncourt here the public face of your operations.
这是路易的嗜好
This is Louis' hobby,
不是我的
not mine.
好吧,只能说
Well, there's, shall we say,
在法庭上的财产持有人中 有一大群抱团的
a clannish majority amongst the property holders in the court.
也许老汤说的是对的 也许到头来,路易啊
Well, maybe old Tom here had it right. Maybe in the end, Louis,
你就只是个多年前 就被大捞一笔的蠢皮条客
you're a dumb pimp who got robbed blind years ago.
大丈夫能屈能伸
It's bend or break, I'm afraid.
你把杜♥鹃♥花卖♥♥给我是因为 你早就知道会有这一天了吗
Did you sell me the Azalea 'cause you knew this day was comin',
汤?
Tom?
你说话有礼貌一点
You put a "sir" on the end of that.
他是照你开的价钱把公平竞争卖♥♥给你的
And he sold you the Fairplay for a price you set.
你没回答我的问题,汤
You ain't answer my question, Tom.
我们现在同在一条船上,杜拉克先生
Now, we're all in this together, Mr. du Lac.
我很乐意买♥♥回这栋屋子
I'll be happy to buy the property back from you.
我出价…
Say...
一成五好了
15 cents on the dollar.
当自己的母亲看见你眼里的恶魔时
When your mother sees the Devil in your eyes,
要割舍是很难权衡的
it's a hard assessment to abandon.
我来自于恶魔吗?
Am I from the Devil?
我的真实本性同于恶魔吗?
Is my very nature that of the Devil?
我一直避而不谈
I had hedged against the question,
但现在,问题迎面而来
but now, it completely overwhelmed me.
我们不需要这笔钱
We don't need the money.
重点不在这里
It's not about that.
你觉得我会就这样 让那只蛇咬我跟我的人吗?
You think I'm gon' let that snake bite me and my people?
你在克莱本大道有投资
剧集 | 夜访吸血鬼(2022) | 导航列表