剧集 | 夜访吸血鬼(2022) | 导航列表
他的血里面有好多酒
So much wine in his blood.
是你要她的,你自己把她修好!
You wanted her, you fix her!
还有啤酒跟威士忌
And beer and whisky.
我们是一起的
Were doin this together.
你记得我们的人生
Do you remember our life,
在没有她之前有多幸福吗?
how happy we were before her?
幸福?我们一点都不幸福
Happy? We were not happy.
现在有一个铁砧,绑在我们的脚踝上
An anvil, tied around our ankles,
将我们拉向一片漆黑海洋里
pulling us towards the pitch-black ocean floor.
我要爱谁才好?
Who am I supposed to love?
你们两个有彼此
You two have each other.
我的黎斯特是谁?
Whos my Lestat?
我的路易是谁?
Whos my Louis?
我不是人类
Im not human.
哪…哪个人类会要我?
Wh-- What human would want me?
变♥态♥吗?
Perverts?
像以前公♥寓♥里 会偷看我上厕所的叔叔吗?
Like the uncle at the roomin house who used to watch me pee?
还是小男生?
Or little boys?
然后40年后…
And 40 years from now...
还是小男生?
still little boys?
这你是要怎么修?
How are you gonna fix it, huh?
你们哪一个人要上我?
Which one of you gonna fuck me?!
嗯,你不是我喜欢的类型
Well, youre not my type.
我比较喜欢丰满一点的
I like a fuller figure.
黎斯特!
Lestat!
是她不可理喻
Shes being impossible.
为什么我不能自己做一个?
Why cant I make one?
不管我给他们多少血 他们就只是奄奄一息地躺在那里
No matter how much blood I give them, they just lie there gaspin.
什么东西?
What is this?
看着我,你做了什么?
Look at me. What have you done?
你在试着做另一个吗?
Did you try to make another?
庞沙图拉的男生
Boy from Ponchatoula.
霍利格罗夫的男生
Boy from Hollygrove.
阿尔吉尔斯打着领结的男生
Boy with the bow tie out in Algiers.
克劳蒂亚
Claudia,
你觉得事情会怎么发展?
howd you figure this was gon go?
帮我做一个
Make me one.
因为你变身之后好好的
Because you turned out so well.
如果你不帮我
Cause if you dont,
我就去外面找其他吸血鬼
Im gonna go out there and find other vampires.
你一定找不到,但如果你找到了
If you could find them, which you wont,
他们会把你四分五裂
they would shred you to strips,
因为你被做得像只鸟一样
because you are built like a bird,
因为你是一个错误
because you are a mistake.
你要不要闭上你的臭嘴!
How bout you shut the fuck up?!
他待我们如粪土,你却全盘接受!
He treats us like shit and you take it!
为什么?
Why is that?
而你这个残酷的恶魔
And you, cruel as the devil ever made,
自己有两个爱,却一个都不给我
to refuse me one love when youve got two.
白人女孩,在阿尔吉尔斯
White girl, down in Algiers,
晃着扁平屁♥股♥唱情歌♥的
sings torch songs with a flat, no-nothing ass.
我一直跟踪你,黎斯叔叔
Been following you, Uncle Les.
你不够小心
You aint been your careful self.
他厌倦我们了,路易爸爸
Hes gotten tired of us, Daddy Lou...
厌倦了太太跟错误
the housewife and the mistake.
我一直在娱乐自己
Ive been entertaining myself.
取悦我的…
Amusing my...
不知道你记不记得…
I dont know if you remember...
安东妮
Antoinette.
我很快就会把她杀掉
Ill kill her soon.
不要…不要离开
Dont. Dont... Dont run off.
我知道我们犯了一些…
I know we made some...
错误?
Mistakes?
我记得我被创造的那晚
I remember the night I was made,
火势让我窒息
the fire chokin me,
你抱着我穿过火焰和烟雾
you carryin me out through the flame and the smokes.
但你为什么带我回家?
But then whyd you take me home?
为什么不是去医院?
Why not a hospital?
你…快没呼吸了
You... You were barely breathin.
但我有在呼吸!
But I was breathin!
也许现在我已经有一个英俊的老公了
Maybe Id have a handsome husband by now.
或是长相平凡,但是个性很好
Or maybe hed be plain but with a good disposition.
那样也不错
Thatd be fine, too.
我会扫地、准备晚餐、照顾小孩
Id be sweepin floors, makin dinners, nursin babies.
也许我会去教堂
Maybe Id go to church.
你自己想一想
You think on that some.
我无话可说
I had no words for her.
要说什么?
What words were there?
一切发生得太快了
It all happened so fast.
我是为了要救你
I was trying to save you.
所有吸血鬼都是因创伤而生的
All vampires are born out of trauma.
我们出于懊悔创造了她…
We made her out of remorse...
出于自私创造了她
out of selfishness.
可怜的孩子
Poor dear.
那些仪式性猎杀也没能支撑住她
She wasnt held enough in between ritualistic murders.
她整整五年每晚身边没有朋友
She spent every night for half a decade with no friends,
被关在青春期的情绪风暴里
locked in the emotional storm of puberty.
听我说
Look,
查理斯文逊写了几首动听的歌♥曲
Charlie Manson wrote a couple of beautiful songs.
但他还是查理斯文逊
Still, he was Charlie Manson.
你是这样看她的吗?
Is that all you think of her?
大部分是
Mostly.
我还觉得她让你跟法国人 看起来像一对爱抱怨
I also think she makes you and Frenchy look like a couple of whiny,
存在主义的酷儿
existential queens.
或许这就是为什么她是该死的金矿了
Probably why shes a fuckin gold mine.
这女孩会让这本书销量破百万
The girl who moves a million books.
我不会利用她
I wont have her exploited.
你打算怎样不重要
Wont matter what your intentions are.
现在重点在于外面的世界
Its the world out there now.
她是…他们渴望的单枪匹马的
Shes the...single-shooter, Xbox,
没大脑的游戏脚色
mouth-breather shit they crave.
你可以把日记放在适当的内容里
You can put the diaries in a proper context.
内容?
Context?
当然了
Sure.
警告世界末日即将来临
Warn the world about a forthcoming apocalypse.
或是成为性感克劳蒂亚 万圣节服装的推手
Or maybe inspire a line of sexy Claudia Halloween costumes.
或是在希薇亚普拉斯的郊区场景中 带起很酷的肢解风潮
Or a cool dismemberment trend amongst the suburban Sylvia Plath set.
一旦公诸于世,就由他们决定是什么
Once you put it out there, they decide what it is.
可能跟你想的有所不同
It can get away from you.
继续读吧
Keep reading.
继续说吧
Keep talking.
克劳蒂亚的夜间漫步暴露了我们的身份
Claudias night rambles had exposed us.
假设我们遭到怀疑
Assume we are under suspicion.
假设我们的经济状况 无法再提供我们保护
Assume our finances no longer provide us protection.
到城外去进行猎杀
Make your kills outside the city,
每晚一个
one a night,
无名小卒…
no persons of note...
倒霉鬼、不受欢迎的人
unfortunates, undesirables.
不要再用焚化炉
No more incinerator,
门上加新锁
new locks on the doors,
关上窗户、不办派对…
shutter the windows, no parties...
没有朋友
no friends.
她的缺席让少了她的我们原形毕露
But her absence would lay bare who we were without her...
一个充满愤怒的炖锅
a simmering pot of resentments.
我们应该离开这座城市
We should leave the city,
重新开始,把背叛变成一个机会
start anew, turn a betrayal into an opportunity.
纽约、芝加哥
New York, Chicago,
洛杉矶
Los Angeles.
巴黎
Paris.
不行
No.
剧集 | 夜访吸血鬼(2022) | 导航列表