剧集 | 乔治·詹特利探案(2008) | 导航列表
- He's got a job.
- I know.
但是说如果他有另一份工作。别的地方。
But say if he got another job.
Somewhere else.
搬走,你的意思是?
Move away, you mean?
是的。
Yeah.
不。
No.
你为什么这么问?
Why you asking that?
没理由。只是...
No reason. Just...
宝石,别走。请。
Gem, don't go. Please.
我必须这样做,约翰。
I've got to, John.
这是一个错误...
This was a mistake...
……这是我的错。
...and it's my fault.
我往那边走,你往那边走。
I'm going that way, you're going that way.
不要回头。
Don't look back.
她还问了哪些其他问题,诺曼?
What other questions did she ask, Norman?
“你在这里住了多久了?”
"How long have you lived here?"
“你在欧文家工作多久了?”
"How long did you work in Owen's?"
欧文·里宁斯。它更名为丹尼斯
Owen Linings.
It changed its name to Dennigs
- 当它被接管时。- 是的,我的意思是丹尼斯,对不起。
- when it got took over.
- Aye, I meant Dennigs, sorry.
嗯,瓦莱丽比我们能更好地回答这一切
Erm, Valerie can answer
all of this better than us
因为她把一切都写下来了。
cos she wrote everything down.
她只住在200码外。
And she only lives 200 yards away.
布里奇……诺曼……
Bridgie... Norman...
我不想告诉你这个,但是...
I hate to tell you this, but...
...瓦莱丽两天前自杀了。
...Valerie killed herself two nights ago.
瓦莱丽?
Valerie did?
为什么?
Why?
为什么你认为她会问所有这些问题?
Why do you think she was
asking all of those questions?
更重要的是,她对答案做了什么?
More to the point, what did
she do with the answers?
布里奇特说,她把一切都写下来了。
She wrote everything down, Bridget said.
那么谁可能不想公开这些答案呢?
So who might not want
those answers made public?
谁因她的死而受益?
Who benefits by her death?
谁?
Who?
- 瓦莱丽卡伦。- 哦。
- Valerie Cullen.
- Oh.
他,我猜。
Him, I suppose.
有很多。摇晃的遗产。
There's a lot of it.
The Tambling Inheritance.
谁?
Who?
爱德华·坦布林爵士。她的父亲。
Sir Edward Tambling.
Her father.
赚了很多钱做鞋,
Made a lot of money making shoes,
自然而然地给了保守党很多。
gave a lot of it to the
Conservative Party, naturally.
1958年被封为爵士,
Knighted in 1958,
于 1959 年去世。
died in 1959.
给他的三个女儿每人留下半百万英镑。
Left half a million quid
to each of his three daughters.
嗯,这是谋杀的动机,老大。
Well, that's a motive for murder, guv.
- 我们有一封遗书。- 我知道。
- We've got a suicide note.
- I know.
我无法解释。
And I can't explain that.
有什么让你失望吗?
Is there something getting you down?
你知道是什么让我失望。
You know what's getting me down.
约翰,别管它。
John, stay out of it.
不,我不能置身事外。
No. I can't stay out of it.
让他们整理他们的婚姻。
Let them sort their marriage.
他甚至没有告诉她他要去伦敦。
He hasn't even told her
that he's going to London.
他甚至都没有告诉她。她对他视而不见。
He hasn't even told her.
She's blind to him.
她认为他每晚都在家的原因
She thinks that the reason
that he's home every night
是因为他突然想和孩子们在一起。
is because he wants to be
with the kids all of a sudden.
这跟你没关系。
That's none of your business.
- 我要回家了。- 不,来吧。
- I'm going home.
- No, come on.
不要那样。
Don't be like that.
来,再来一个。
Here, have another one.
- 好的?- 是的。
- All right?
- Yeah.
- 我可以管理。- 我懂了。
- I can manage.
- I've got it.
我不需要帮助!
I don't need help!
正确的。
Right.
这些天,安全委员会官员拉了多少?
How much do Safety Board
officers pull in these days?
我不认为这来自他的工资,是吗?
I don't think this came
out of his wages, do you?
约翰,为我敲敲他的笼子,好吗?
Rattle his cage for me, John, will you?
是的。好的。
Aye. All right.
- 嗨。- 嘿!
- Hiya.
- Hey!
你听说过侵权法吗?
Have you ever heard of
the law of trespass?
什么?
What?
- 嗯,有吗?- 侵入,是的。
- Well, have you?
- Trespass, yeah.
是的,这是违法的,不是吗,
Yeah, it's an offence, isn't it,
涉及无理干涉?
involving unjustifiable interference?
明白我的意思了吗?
Know what I mean?
茨威格小姐,我们上次没有好好见面。
Miss. Zweig,
we didn't meet properly last time.
我是侦探中士巴克斯,即将成为督察。
I'm Detective Sergeant Bacchus,
soon to be Inspector.
这是我的老大,侦探总督察轻轻地。
This is my guv'nor, Detective
Chief Inspector Gently.
是的。我记得。督察。
Yes. I remember. Inspector.
安德鲁,我看得出你很忙,所以我...
Andrew, I can see you're busy, so I'II...
不,请,茨威格小姐。停留。
No, please, Miss. Zweig.
Stay.
我不能给你任何茶。我今天没有任何帮助。
I can't offer you any tea.
I have no help today.
没关系。我们不会在这里很长时间。
Doesn't matter.
We won't be here very long.
帮助?
Help?
他们不是教你在布莱克浦烧水壶吗?
Did they not teach you to boil
a kettle in Blackpool, eh?
你见过另一个卡伦博士吗?
Did you meet the other Dr. Cullen?
- 呃……不。- 哦。
- Uh... no.
- Oh.
我会给你看一张照片,但似乎没有。
I'd show you a picture but
there doesn't seem to be any.
如果你需要的话,客厅里有一个。
There's one in the drawing
room if you need it.
- 不,我没事。- 还有,中士,
- No, I'm all right.
- And, Sergeant,
我不需要一张照片来提醒我瓦莱丽。
I don't need a photograph
to remind me of Valerie.
伊斯特霍普有你们中的一个。
There's one of you in Easterhope.
我不记得了...
I don't remem...
我以为你说你从未去过那里。
I thought you said you'd never been there.
那你的指纹怎么到处都是?
So how come your prints
are all over the place?
是的,当我这么说的时候我犯了一个错误。
Yes, I made a mistake when I said that.
我忘了。我去过一次。
I forgot.
I've been there once.
什么时候?
When?
三晚前。
Three nights ago.
她给我打电♥话♥。她听起来很沮丧。
She rang me.
She sounded very depressed.
所以我开车过去试图让她平静下来。
So I drove over there
to try and calm her down.
她看起来有自杀倾向吗?
Did she seem suicidal?
嗯,有提到自杀吗?
Well, was suicide mentioned?
我不记得了。
I can't remember.
我懂了。
I see.
那么你就完全忘记了那次访问?
So then you just forgot
about that visit altogether?
你知道伊斯特霍普的一家叫丹尼斯的工厂吗?
Do you know of a factory
in Easterhope called Dennigs?
是的,我愿意。
Yes, I do.
你有没有去过那里作为你职责的一部分
Did you ever visit there
as part of your duties
工厂安全委员会?
for the Factories Safety Board?
剧集 | 乔治·詹特利探案(2008) | 导航列表