I have the Professor.
教授在我手上了
Now all of his brilliant ideas will belong to MAD!
现在他所有的发明和点子都属于MAD了
I hope you folded him properly.
我希望你好好地把他带回来
I don't like my scientists wrinkled. Unless they're really old...
我可不喜欢我的科学家伤痕累累的 除非他们真的很老了
actually even then it kinda creeps me out.
那都有点吓到我了
You're a wily one, Corsetta Camisole.
你是个狡猾的人 克里斯特·加米索尔
But nothing escapes the watchful eye of Inspector Gadget.
但是没有什么能逃得过神探加杰特的法眼
Oh! Pardon me, m'am.
噢 不好意思啊 女士
Here, let me help you with your very noisy trunk.
来吧 让我帮你推这个吵人的衣箱
Oh... why thank you, sir. Whom I totally don't know at all!
噢 那个 谢谢你 先生 我根本就不认识你
What?
糟糕
That MAD agent is stealing your very noisy trunk!
那个MAD特工偷走了你那吵人的衣箱
Stand back ma'am, I'll stop her.
退后 女士 让我来
Go Go Gadget grabbers!
冲 冲 加杰特抢夺者
Time to separate the baggage from the bag.
该去把教授给救出来了
You, little girl, are becoming a nuisance!
你这个小丫头 真令人讨厌
You're the nuisance, Corsetta!
你才是烦人精 克里斯特
And I'm not a little girl!
还有 我不是个小丫头
Quick, Professor! Climb out! Yes!
快 教授 快出来 太好了
It belongs to a very irate woman who's trying to get it back!
那个快气炸了的女人正想把箱子抢回去
Whoaaa-aaaa-oaaaa...
哇啊啊啊啊啊啊啊
my very fetching handbag!
看我迷人的小手包
Impressive.
好神奇
That attendee has my vote for best Gizmo-Garb!
这应该算是最厉害的小发明了吧
Professor! Under the runway!
教授 下面
Look under the runway!!
看下面
My Personal Armour Device! Just take it and run!
我的私人保护装置 拿着 快跑
No. I've done enough running...
不 我不想再跑了
Oooh, so brave. Let me capture the moment!
噢 真勇敢 那就看看你到底发明了什么东西
That's your invention? Underwear?
这就是你的发明 小内内吗
Not just underwear, Armour-wear!
可不仅仅是小内内 这是小内内盔甲
Way to go, Professor! People love your invention!
该走了 教授 大家都喜欢你的发明
Oooof! But manage,
噢 等等
that MAD agent is trying to kidnap the Professor!
那个MAD特工要绑♥架♥教授
Go Go Gadget handcuffs!
冲 冲 加杰特手铐
Just doing my job, folks!
这是我该做的 同志们
I did it, Penny! I presented my invention to a crowd!
我做到了 潘妮 我把我的发明展示给了观众们
And it's all thanks to you!
这全都要感谢你
So, what do you think of my Personal Armour-wear now?
那么 你觉得我的私人保护装置怎么样
Good job, Professor! Not likely I'll ever wear it but....
干得漂亮 教授 但我可不想穿上它
Corsetta! Where is the professor?
克里斯特 教授呢
He foiled me with his terribly unfashionable underwear.
我竟然被他那个丑到爆的小内内打败了
I mean, who would even wear such a thing?
我只想说 谁会穿那种东西
Oh, and Gadget got away...
噢 还有 加杰特逃走了
What! Gadgeeeet!
什么 该死的加杰特