The mega-antenna atop Towering Towers.
这座高塔上的超级天线
With this I will take over every satellite in orbit,
有了它我就可以接管轨道上所有的卫星了
and MAD will control global communications.
然后MAD就可以控制全球的通信了
MAD Cat! Nooooo!
MAD猫 不
...I spent all afternoon working on that model!
我花了一下午才弄好这个模型
Why would you even build a scale model?
你为什么还要建几何模型呢
You have powerful computers!
你不是有超级计算机吗
You can make a 3D image in, like, seconds!
你可以制♥作♥三维图像 呃 几秒钟就能搞定
Because, nephew, model building is an art!!!
因为 侄子 模型建立是一种艺术
Have you infiltrated the building?
你潜入大楼了吗
Piece of cake. If a cake had red hot rivets!
小菜一碟 如果这碟小菜有烧红了的铆钉的话
That doesn't even make sense...
这个笑话很蹩脚
You are really just taking all the enjoyment out of this plan.
你让这个计划变得很无趣
Don't you have some evil training or something to do?
你难道没有什么邪恶训练或者其他的事情要忙吗
Fine! I need my own lair.
好吧 我需要自己的基地
Ah, the perfect towering sandwich.
哦 完美的超级三明治
"Moon Base High School Dance 2", starring Jake Alien!
《月球歌♥舞高中》第二部的主演是外星人杰克
OMG! It's so romantic!
哦 我的天啊 太浪漫了
I can't believe we've waited one whole month for the sequel!
简直不敢相信我们等第二部已经等了一整个月了
Oh. You remember the time I chased an alien, Penny?
哦 你还记得我追捕过一个外星人吗 潘妮
I chased him during a case
那是一件旧案了
and you kept calling him "Stopits Brain".
我还记得你一直喊他“男神”
Um, Uncle Gadget,
呃 加杰特叔叔
I think you're supposed to use those napkins.
我认为你应该用那些餐巾
Chief Quimby!
昆比警长
Inspector Gadget, Penny, I have a new mission.
神探加杰特 潘妮 我有一个新任务
Towering Towers is the world's tallest skyscraper,
高塔是世界最高的摩天大楼
currently under construction.
现在正在建造中
We have information that MAD will try to break in
我们得到情报 MAD准备在下个月的开幕式上
before its grand opening next month.
闯入大楼搞破坏
I need you to go check it out.
我需要你去阻止他们
This message will self-destruct.
这条消息会在十秒内自动删除
You've got it, Chief!
好的 警长
The fastest way to get there is by using the G-Portal!
到那儿的最快方法就是用加杰特任意门
Are you sure, Uncle Gadget?
你确定吗 加杰特叔叔
I mean, it still has a few glitches to work out, doesn't it?
我是说 它还有一些小毛病 不是吗
Nonsense, Penny. It's perfectly fine.
胡说 潘妮 已经可以完美使用了
But, Penny... what about the movie?
但是 潘妮 电影怎么办
I'll be back in time, Kayla!
我会及时回来的 凯拉
I wouldn't miss it. Woaaaaah!
我一定不会错过的 哇哦
If my calculations are correct, and they always are...
如果我计算正确的话 然而我并没有错过
the tower should be right over... there.
那么 高塔应该在 那儿
This doesn't look like a giant skyscraper!
你在逗我吗 我读书少 别骗我
Someone must have moved it! Uncle Gadget! The tablecloth!
肯定是有人把高塔搬走了 加杰特叔叔 桌布
Oh, silly me. I completely forgot about it.
哦 我真笨 居然忘了这回事了
And it's full of crumbs!
这上面全是面包屑
I wonder where the MAD agents are.
我很好奇 MAD的特工们会在哪儿
Just look at this mess! This isn't safe at all!
你瞧这多乱 一点也不安全
I'll have to find someone to clean this up.
我必须找人把这清理一下
Go Go Gadget copter!
去吧 加杰特直升机
Brain, you keep an eye on him.
布莱恩 把加杰特叔叔看好
I'll see if the work crews have seen anything suspicious.
我去问问工作人员有没有什么可疑的地方
Gadget!
加杰特
That menace, Gadget, is at the building! Eliminate him!
那个坏事精 加杰特 他在大楼里 快去消灭他
No problem, I have a special little surprise ready for him.
没问题 我为他准备了一个惊喜
Get this, it's... La la la la... no spoilers!
你听着 这 啦啦啦啦 不要剧透
Just... Just do it! I'll watch to see how it turns out.
快行动吧 我会看着的
I need to speed this search up!
我得加快调查的速度了
Go Go Gadget jet engines!
去吧 加杰特飞机引擎
Huh. I thought they'd have more kick!
呵 我还以为有多厉害呢
Those cleaners better be careful,
这些清洁工应该小心一点
there's broken glass everywhere!
这里到处都是碎玻璃
Wow! How tall is this building, anyway?!
哇 这楼到底有多高呀
Just got the tickets!
我拿到票了
So when are you going to be done your mission and how
那么 你啥时候可以完成任务啊
is your mission going and... oh, what is your mission?
还有 任务进展如何啊 你的任务是什么
Great! Soon. Okay so far.
棒棒的 就快了 到目前为止都还好
And I can't tell you 'til you get a higher security clearance.
我不能告诉你任务内容 除非你获得更高的安全等级
Fine. But I just hope you wrap it up soon.
好吧 但我只希望你能快点搞定
I don't want to see this movie without you.
我不想一个人看这部电影
This should cut Gadget down to size.
这玩意可以让加杰特尝尝苦头
De-Construction Droid. Destroy Inspector Gadget!
解体机器人 快去摧毁加杰特
Directive accepted.
遵命
Just look at this mess!
你瞧这多乱
One of those new robot vacuum cleaners.
这应该是最新款吸尘机器人
Hmmm... There must be something wrong with it.
呃 一定是出故障了
Good thing I'm an expert at robot repair.
刚好我是个机器人修理专家
Go Go Gadget toolkit!
去吧 加杰特工具包
Friendly little thing.
友好点 小东西
That must be an agent of MAD! You! Stop where you are!
那一定是MAD的特工 你 站住别动
Now... to see if I can find any evidence of MAD.
那么 让我看看能不能找到MAD活动的迹象吧
Excuse me... have there
打扰一下 你有在附近
been any suspicious people sneaking around?
看到什么可疑的人吗
I know you. You're Gadget's little girl "Sidekick."
我认得你 你是和加杰特一伙的小女孩 加杰特的“手下”
First, I am not a little girl, and second, I'm not a sidekick!
首先 我不是小女孩 其次 我也不是他的手下
This is a side kick.
这才是侧踢
Talon! HHey, Penny. How's it going?
鹰爪 嘿 潘妮 你最近好吗
Oh, you know... fine... um...
哦 你知道的 还不错 呃
Hey! Enough with the charm, you!
嘿 别再对我放电了 你
So, MADthew...
那么 MAD肌肉男
good thing I showed up when I did, right?
我来的正是时候 对吧
Now the vent needs repairing!
现在通风口也需要修理一下了
Why are we hanging onto this one, Talon?
为什么我们要留着她呢 鹰爪
I mean... why don't we just toss her over the side.
我是说 我们不如把她扔下去算了
No! Uh, I mean... why get rid of her,
不 呃 我是说 为什么要除掉她呢
when we can make her watch as we take control
我们可以让她亲眼看着我们接管
of the antenna and all of Earth's satellites.
天线并控制所有的卫星
Much better than just tossing her off the side...
这比把她扔下去 要好得多
Aaah! Come back!
啊 回来
This place is even more dangerous than I thought!
这里比我想的还要危险
Get back here!
快点回来
Don't think so. But as soon as I get free of this!
别傻了 一旦我弄掉这玩意
Whatever you're doing here Talon, it's not gonna work.
不管你有什么阴谋 鹰爪 都是白日做梦
Hacking the global satellite communications array?
我们正在夺取全球卫星通讯的控制权
It's totally going to work.
就快要成功了
You're already too late to stop it. Power up!
想阻止已经太晚了 通电
Penny, I think the tower's cleaning robot
潘妮 我认为这台清洁机器人
may have malfunctioned.
可能出故障了
But not to worry. I can fix it!
但是别担心 我能修好它
Argh! De-construction droid!
啊 解体机器人
Initiate self-destruct sequence gamma!
启动自毁程序
Initiating self-destruct mode!
启动自毁程序
Uncle Gadget... you've got to get away from it!
加杰特叔叔 快点离开那儿
Not to worry, Penny... I can fix it, no problem.
别担心 潘妮 我可以修好它 小事一桩
Noooo!
不
Uncle Gadget, are you OK? Of course, Penny.
加杰特叔叔 你还好吗 当然了 潘妮
But it looks like we need another cleaning
但是看上去我们需要另一台清洁机器人
robot to clean up this cleaning robot.
来清理这台清洁机器人了
Great work, Gadget.
干得不错 加杰特
Oh no, Kayla! And the movie!
哦不 凯拉 还有那部电影
You. Are. Not. Going. To. Believe. This!
你 不 会 相信 这件事的
Jake Alien is here! We can totally get his autograph.
外星人杰克就在这儿 我们完全可以要到他的签名
No way! Oh man, I'll never make it there before it ends.
天了噜 哦 天 我肯定来不及赶回去了
Not to worry, Penny, I'll get you there on time.
别担心 潘妮 我能让你准时到达的
Thanks Uncle Gadget.
谢谢加杰特叔叔
Go Go Gadget G-Portal!
去吧 加杰特任意门
Talon! No missions for a month.
鹰爪 罚你一个月没有任务做
Oh, and also... Next time Gadget, next time!
哦 还有 我会回来的 加杰特 后会有期
Have a look at this fascinating documentary all about aliens.
看看这吊炸天的外星人纪录片
It's very informative! Aliens? Pfft, yeah right.
真是让我大开眼界 外星人 嗯 好吧