How... long... have I been frozen?
我被冻了多久了
You've been frozen, like a clawsicle since Inspector Gadget
从你被加杰特打败 撞上这座冰山之后
defeated you and you crashed into this ice berg.
你就一直像个冰人似地被冰冻着
It was a tactical retreat!
那是战术性撤退
Riiight. Nice mitten by the way. Sweet tassels. Very retro.
好吧 手套挺漂亮啊 还是流苏的 好复古啊
MADcat! Get me a different temporary claw! Now!
MAD猫 给我找个临时的爪子用 快
The good news is, I infiltrated HQ.
好消息是 我已经潜入进总部了
And the better news is, Gadget retired.
更好的消息是 加杰特已经退休了
Excellent!
好极了
Soon I will have my revenge on HQ. But first, I need my claw.
很快我就能向总部报仇了 但得先拿回我的钢爪
Shouldn't you get out of the iceberg first?
难道不是应该先从这座冰山里出来吗
Just get me my claw!
帮我拿回我的钢爪就行
Okay, how many creeps are creeping around out there?
好吧 看看有多少坏蛋在我们周围
Lots. Pfft, no prob.
很多 但小菜一碟
We've taken out more than this before, right?
我们之前干掉过更多 对吧
Just watch me Brain.
看我表演吧 布莱恩
Ow!
哇
That was easy. Wanna get some lunch?!
太轻松了 想吃午餐吗
I am so hungry.
我好饿啊
I forgot to scan above us didn't I?
我忘记看头上了 对吗
Well that training session was a fail.
好吧 那只是小小的失误而已
Let's reboot the holo-room before the Chief finds out...
在警长发现之前 我们重来一次吧
Penny! I need you in my office!
潘妮 我要你立刻来我办公室
And he found out.
好吧 他发现了
Chief Quimby, before you say anything, let me explain...
昆比警长 能不能先让我解释一下
I'd like you to meet the agency's newest recruit.
我想向你介绍一下我们的新成员
He-hey pretty girl, I'm Talon. What's your name?
嘿 美女 我是鹰爪 请问姑娘芳名啊
I pretty... Penny, I... Hi.
我是美女 潘妮 我 嗨
Wait... who are you?
等等 你是谁
Who is he? And how could he be a recruit already?
他是谁 他是怎么进来的
Well, his test scores are through the roof.
呃 他的考试成绩爆表
He has PHDs in Applied Physics and Advanced Computer Science,
他有应用物理学和高级计算机科学的博士学位
and he's a martial arts grand master.
而且他还精通武术
I know. I'm wicked impressive.
我知道 我坏的令人印象深刻
Penny, Dr. Claw has returned.
潘妮 钢爪博士又回来了
What? That's terrible news.
什么 这真是个糟糕的消息
But I thought he was gone for good!
不过 我还以为他不会再回来了
Our intel says Dr. Claw has been hiding in the Antarctic.
我们的情报显示钢爪一直躲在南极
We believe his first goal will be to locate and acquire his claw.
我们都知道他的首要目标肯定是他的钢爪
No one has seen it since... ...Uncle Gadget declawed him!
没人看到过他的爪子自从 加杰特叔叔打败了他
So... we should bring Uncle Gadget back to help us find the claw!
那我们应该让加杰特叔叔回来帮我们找那爪子
C'mon Brain, you know Uncle Gadget is going to need our help.
别这样 布莱恩 你知道加杰特叔叔需要我们的帮助
Fore!
让开
Wowwwwsers!
天啊噜
Ah, golf, what better way to spend my retirement.
嗯哼 高尔夫 多么美好的晚年之乐
Just eye up the shot, relax...
先瞄准洞口 然后放轻松
and most importantly, choose the right club!
最重要的是 选对球杆
Go Go Gadget Golf Club!
去吧 加杰特式高尔夫球杆
Fore!
看球
A hole in one!
一杆进洞
Chief Quimby! I didn't know you golfed!
昆比警长 我不知道你打高尔夫球啊
Inspector Gadget, HQ needs you back.
神探加杰特 总部需要你
It seems Dr. Claw has returned. Dr. Claw! That is serious!
钢爪博士回来了 钢爪博士 太糟糕了
And I'm just the man for the job, Chief. Go Go Gadget Copter.
找我就对了 警长 去吧 加杰特直升机
Ahh!
啊
Some things never change.
有些东西是永远也改不掉的
Inspector Gadget, I wanna welcome you back to the brand new HQ,
神探加杰特 欢迎你回归到新总部
where we recently installed a brand new security system.
我们安装了全新的安保系统
Hmm,security card isn't working.
哈 安全卡没用啊
Um, I think that's your Gym Card. Ah, that would explain it.
啊 我想那是你的健身卡吧 呃 确实是
And that's a credit card...
那是信♥用♥卡♥
coffee club card...
咖啡馆会员卡
That's a picture of a sail boat.
那是一张帆艇的图片
That's a cracker...
那是一块饼干
Hey!
嘿
Thank you! Thank you!
谢谢啦 谢谢
My old uniform.
我的旧制♥服♥
Ugh, you're not getting into those old rags?
呃 你不会是要穿上那些旧衣服吧
No, no, no, no, no, that simply will not do!
别别别 千万别那样啊
Ah, Professor Von Slickstein. Great to see you again.
啊 冯·斯里克斯坦教授 很高兴再次见到你啊
I've got an idea for a totally new uniform!
我已经想好怎么设计新的制♥服♥了
Something new! Something exciting!
又新颖 又惊喜
Something we've never seen before!
是我们以前从没见到过的
Just step into my Heroic Costuminator 5000.
快试试我的英雄包装器5000型吧
No, not good enough.
不 不太好
No, no... No...
不 不 不
A thong? Oops, how did that get in there?
一条丁字裤 噢 那玩意怎么在里面
It's.. It's perfect! Initiate transformation!
太 太完美了 开始变身
Gadget 2.0! Try out your new toys.
加杰特2.0 试试你的新道具吧
Alright.
好的
Go Go Gadget skates, jet engine, lasers, and rockets!
去吧 加杰特溜冰鞋 喷气发动机 还有激光和火箭
Oh, don't forget the new Gumball machine!
别忘了新的口香糖机
I love gum!
我喜欢口香糖
Go Go Gadget Gumball Machine!
去吧 加杰特口香糖机
Oh, let me get that.
噢 我要把捡起来
Woooaaaah!
哇哇哇
Anyhoo, so, Inspector Gadget,
好吧 不管怎样 神探加杰特
you were the last one to see Dr. Claw's claw.
你是最后见到钢爪博士的钢爪的人
Uh, what do you remember exactly? And be as detailed as you can.
嗯 你还记得吗 请尽量详细的说一下
I do seem to remember something about a thong...
我好像记得丁字裤什么的
Hmm, his memory chip must be damaged.
呃 他的记忆芯片肯定损坏了
We can access his memory
我们可以通过大脑超光速光纤链路
using the cerebral hyperdrive fibre-link.
进入他的存储器里面
Then... ...we'll be able to upload his
然后 我们就能利用纳米通信协议
memories using nanotube production protocol!
上传他的记忆了
Great idea, Penny. Let's get started.
好主意 潘妮 那就开始吧
We can use the holographic interface in the training room.
我们可以利用训练室里的全息界面
Okay, I'll meet you guys there. I just need to call my aunt!
好吧 那就在那见了 我要联♥系♥我的婶婶了
Uncle Claw, I've found a way to locate your claw.
钢爪叔叔 我知道怎么帮你找回钢爪了
Now nothing will stop me from destroying HQ!
现在没有任何东西可以阻止我摧毁总部了
Oh, one more thing. Inspector Gadget's back. See ya!
噢 还有一件事 神探加杰特回来了 再见
Gadget!!!
加杰特
What?... I was just talking to... Dr...
怎么了 我刚才正跟博士
Aunt... Claw.. dette?
不 钢爪婶婶
Ah, never mind.
啊 无所谓了
Stay. Good boy.
呆着别动 好孩子
Are you ready, Uncle Gadget? I'm as ready as I've ever been.
准备好了吗 加杰特叔叔 时刻准备着
Establishing optical link.
建立光纤链路
I'm washing all the grease off!
我爱洗澡 皮肤好好
Okay, and we're quickly rewinding...
好吧 我们要快点倒带
Ah, there I am during my last battle with Dr. Claw.
啊 这是我和钢爪博士的最后一战
You know they still teach that technique to this day.
你知道吗 他们现在还在教这种规避动作
Anyway, Claw was aiming his Long Range Stink Missile right at HQ.
不管怎样 钢爪博士正将他的远程无敌臭弹瞄准着总部
Dr. Claw had a Stink Missile?
钢爪博士有无敌臭弹吗
Next thing I knew I wound up with this fabulous hat!
我还知道的是 我将用这顶神奇的帽子终结他
Dr. Claw's claw.
钢爪博士的钢爪
Oh... ahhh!
噢 呃
Go Go Gadget...
去吧 加杰特
...bandaid.
绷带
There it is! It's in a village in the rainforest.
它在那儿 在雨林里的一个小村庄里
Brain? What happened?!
布莱恩 发生什么了
Your fleabag sniffed the wrong butt. Oh, and thanks, Penny.
你那破宠物发现了不该发现的事情 哦 谢谢了 潘妮
My uncle will be happy to have his claw back.
我叔叔会很乐意收回他的钢爪的
You're... Dr. Claw's nephew?!
你是 钢爪博士的侄子吗
Dr. Claw's nephew?! Don't worry, Penny, I've got him!
钢爪博士的侄子吗 不要担心 我来对付他
Go Go Gadget Rocket Skates.
去吧 加杰特火箭溜冰鞋
No, Uncle Gadget... not him...
不 加杰特叔叔 不是他
Whoa!
哇噢
See ya!
再见了
I gotta tell ya, you're better at this than I thought you'd be.
我想说的是 你比我想象中的要强