Oh thank y... Hey! That's it!
噢 多谢啊 嘿 结束了
Well, it's been fun.
好吧 有点意思
Whoa, whoa!
哇哦 哇哦
Almost forgot, say goodbye to HQ's power...
差点忘了 跟总部说再见吧
and Gadget.
还有加杰特
Call me!
记得联♥系♥我哟
Whoaaa!
哇啊
Wowsers!
天啊噜
Oops, it looks like someone forgot their phone.
哟 看起来有人把手♥机♥落下了哦
And it's ringing!
还响着呢
No Uncle Gadget! Hello?
别 加杰特叔叔 喂
Uncle Gadget, are you okay?!
加杰特叔叔 你还好吗
Uncle Gadget, are you okay?
加杰特叔叔 你还好吗
Not to worry, Penny! Go... Go... Gadget... flashlight!
别担心 潘妮 去吧 加杰特手电筒
Lamp?
灯呢
Glow-stick, maybe?
荧光棒也行啊
Oh no. We need to find a way to restart Uncle Gadget.
哦 不 我们得想办法重启加杰特叔叔
There's no time for napping, Chief!
我们没时间偷懒了 警长
We've got to find Dr. Claw's claw!
我们得去找钢爪博士的钢爪
MADcat, what do you think of this temporary claw?
MAD猫 你觉得这个爪子怎么样
Is it working? No.
凑合吗 不
Hey, hey! What's up, Uncle C?
嘿 嘿 你好吗 叔叔
Where have you been? You were to report back hours ago.
你去哪了 你怎么现在才来汇报
But, Uncle Claw... I did call!
呃 叔叔 我联♥系♥你了啊
And I left like a billion messages?!
我可给你留了十亿条消息啊
You have one billion messages...
【语♥音♥】:您有十亿条消息
Deleted.
删除
Do you have it?
你拿到了吗
It's in some town in the middle of the rainforest.
我查到钢爪在热带雨林的一个村子里
You know how big rainforests are, right?
你也知道热带雨林有多大的 对吧
I don't care.
我不管
Bring me my claw and I
我需要我的钢爪
will finally launch my Stink Missile with it.
来发射无敌臭弹
The stench will render HQ unusable forever!
导弹发出的臭气会永远的摧毁总部
Why'd you have to make your claw the key to the missile?
你为什么非要用钢爪来启动导弹呢
Why not, like, a real key? Or even better, no key!
为什么不用 呃 真的钥匙 或者干脆不用钥匙
Just get my claw!
快去找我的钢爪
No doubt Gadget and his pesky niece will be after it soon.
毫无疑问 加杰特和他那讨厌的侄女也会来找钢爪
You think Penny's coming?
你的意思是潘妮也会来吗
No nephew of Dr. Claw can come in here and mess with our stuff.
决不能让钢爪博士的侄子来干扰我们
Talon is going down for betraying me...
鹰爪已经背叛了我
um... I mean... everyone...
呃 我是说 背叛了所有人
Well, you have to get going to find the claw before Talon does.
呃 你要赶在鹰爪之前找到钢爪
I have an idea, why don't we take the Gadget-mobile?
我有个主意 为什么我们不用加杰特飞车呢
I have a better idea...
我有个更好的注意
why don't we take the Gadget-mobile!
为什么我们不用加杰特飞车呢
My old trusty Gadget-mobile. Just as good as new!
我的老朋友 加杰特飞车 简直就和新的一样
More rusty than trusty. Why don't we use the new Gadget-mobile.
老的都不能用了 不如我们用新的加杰特飞车吧
I'm sure we can still fix the old one!
我确信我们可以修好它
Maybe with a new paint job...
也许需要重新喷喷漆
New Gadget-mobile it is!
还是用新的加杰特飞车吧
It's a little more... subtle than my old one.
这辆车的功能好强大啊
According to my map, the village is just around those trees.
根据地图显示 村子就在那些树的中间
If we hoof it, we should be able to beat Talon.
如果我们步行的话 应该能和鹰爪碰个正着
I like your enthusiasm, but we don't know what's lurking here.
我认可你的热情 但是我们不知道有没有埋伏
MAD could be all around us!
MAD无处不在
Like maybe here!
也许在这边
Brain! Talon is here somewhere.
布莱恩 鹰爪就在这附近
You go on ahead and see if you can spot him.
你先去探探情况 争取找到他
But make sure he doesn't spot you.
但要小心别被他发现了
This way, Penny! There's no time to waste.
走这条路 潘妮 时间不多了
The claw's gotta be around this village somewhere.
钢爪一定就在这村庄附近
It may look like a village, Penny.
它可能看起来就像一个村庄 潘妮
But, my trained eye sees what it really is.
然而 我早就看穿了一切
A cutting edge MAD base!
这其实是MAD的基地
Aha! It's a MAD agent! Stop!
啊哈 是MAD的特工 站住
Uncle Gadget, look!
加杰特叔叔 快看
No time for bird-watching now, Penny.
我们可没时间欣赏鸟 潘妮
I've got to stop this MAD agent!
我得去抓住这个MAD的特工
Stop where you are! Stop!
站在原地 站住
Huh?
啊
How 'bout a hand for Talon... Ha!
来一只鹰爪的手 怎么样 哈
You know... 'cuz like the claw is like a "Hand".
你懂吧 因为钢爪就和手一样
Yeah, I get it. It's just lame, Talon. Like you!
我懂 这个笑话真蹩脚 鹰爪 就像你一样
What the...
哎哟我去
Stop! Go Go Gadget Rocket Skates!
站住 去吧 加杰特火箭溜冰鞋
You're not taking anything, Talon!
你什么都别想拿走 鹰爪
Sure I am!
走着瞧咯
And when I bring my uncle his claw I'll be the winner,
我拿到钢爪了 我赢了
and you'll be stuck here!
而你则被困在这里了
Chief Quimby, Talon escaped with the claw!
昆比警长 鹰爪拿着钢爪逃跑了
Hm, we know Claw was last seen in the Antarctic.
呃 我们知道钢爪最后一次出现是在南极
That must be where he's headed.
那么他肯定会去南极
Then that's where we're headed, Chief!
所以我们也会去南极 警长
Claw... how I've missed you.
钢爪 我好想你啊
Time to send a message. The Stink Missile strike!
该下战书了 无敌臭弹
The smell will render HQ useless... forever.
臭味会将总部摧毁 永远的摧毁
Why wouldn't you start the timer at like 2?
你为什么不从2开始倒计时呢
Boom, done. That would be perfect.
咻 蹦 那多完美啊
Well that's not how it's done!
呃 我是你叔我说了算
Everyone, remember where we parked.
所有人 记住我们停车的地方
Talon is here. Which means Dr. Claw must be here too.
鹰爪在那 也就是说钢爪博士也在那
This way!
这边
Ah, cool, crisp, fresh arctic air!
哇啊 多么新鲜的北极空气啊
That stink is coming from down there.
恶臭是从那发出来的
Someone should really tell them about this smell.
就没人管管吗
I can get down to them in a hurry. Go Go Gadget Skis!
那我去告诉他们 去吧 加杰特滑雪橇
Uncle Gadget? A short cut! Good idea, me.
加杰特叔叔 抄近路 好主意 看我的
Brain! You look after Uncle Gadget.
布莱恩 你看好加杰特叔叔
I've got to shut down that missile,
我要去关掉那个导弹
capture Talon and get Dr. Claw's claw!
然后抓住鹰爪最后拿到钢爪
Someone's coming after me.
有人在追我
It must be a MAD agent trying to stop me!
肯定是MAD的特工
Fortunately, I'm an expert skiier.
幸运的是 我是个滑雪高手
Oh, a penguin. So cute!
哦 企鹅 好可爱
Hi, pretty Penny.
嗨 美女
Can't stay away, can you, Penny?
我的吸引力太大了 对吧 潘妮
Well... I needed to get close enough... to kick your butt.
呃 我需要离你近点 再好好收拾你
Sorry, I don't have time. Maybe when we meet again.
抱歉 我没空 再会哟
Catch ya later.
回见
Yeah, like I'd forget to check above me!
呃 我又忘记看头顶了
Brain! Talon's getting away with Dr. Claw
布莱恩 鹰爪和钢爪博士要逃跑了
and the missile's going to launch any second!
无敌臭弹就要发射了
Go Go Gadget Copter!
去吧 加杰特直升机
I've got Gadget in my sights now.
我锁定加杰特了
I will destroy Gadget and HQ in the same day!
我终于可以干掉加杰特和总部了
Wha??
什么
Uncle Claw! No, wait!
钢爪叔叔 不 等等
Time to catch this MAD Agent.
是时候抓住这个MAD的特工了
Go Go Gadget Handcuffs!
去吧 加杰特手铐
Wooowwzeeers!
天啊噜
Woahhhh!
哇啊
Nooooo!
不
I'll get you next time Gadget!
我会回来的 加杰特
Uncle Gadget, you did it! You stopped the Stink Missile!
加杰特叔叔 你成功了 你阻止了无敌臭导弹
I did? I mean... yes, of course I did.
有吗 我是说 是的 当然了
Good work, team! You saved HQ!
好样的 伙计们 你们拯救了总部
Thanks Chief. But Uncle Gadget, Dr. Claw got away,
谢谢警长 但是加杰特叔叔 钢爪博士逃走了
and now we have his nephew Talon to worry about too.
现在我们还得去提防他的侄子 鹰爪
Uncle Claw?!
钢爪叔叔