I'm not going to that.
我不会去的
Your room's the same from when you left.
你的房♥间还是你离开时的样子
I put sheets on the bed.
我在床上铺了床单
No, Joe, I can't stay.
不了 乔 我不能留下
I have to go back to London.
我得回伦敦去
I'm taking Estella to a ball. I... promised.
我要陪艾斯黛拉去舞会 我答应她了
May I?
能请你跳舞吗
You should move swiftly, Mr Pirrip.
你得加速行动了 皮瑞普先生
He is most taken with her
他很喜欢她
and he's very used to getting what he wants.
长♥期♥以来也习惯了争取自己想要的东西
Then want must be his master.
他不过是欲望支配下的奴隶
Ladies.
女士们
Swine-herd? Bird scarer?
养猪人 赶鸟人
To what do you refer?
你何所指
I'm trying to guess what you did before you got your money.
我在猜测 你在暴富之前是做什么的
Do the voice, Pippety-Pip.
让我听听你的口音 皮皮特·皮普
What voice?
什么口音
The voice you had before you worked so hard to get this one.
就是你煞费苦心改掉的土气乡音
Where are you from, Pippy? Who are you?
你从哪来 皮皮 你是谁
I am a gentleman.
我是个绅士
Oh, but you're not.
但其实你根本不是
Any more than she is a lady.
她也不是个淑女
Something about the pair of you doesn't smell quite right.
你们浑身散发着不入流的土气
But at least she doesn't curdle the milk.
但她至少比你好些
Shepherd?
牧羊人吗
Or did you pick stones out of fields
还是靠在田里捡石头
to earn your meagre crust?
赚的这身行头呢
Will you take me to my carriage?
能送我去车上吗
I wish to go home.
我想回家了
Miss Havisham.
哈维辛小姐
Pip.
皮普
Thank you for rescuing me.
多谢你来替我解围
I shall have to try and avoid him in future.
我以后应该避免和他见面
The season will be over
今年的社交季就快结束
and he will go back to his estate a married man
他回到家就该结婚了
and you will not have to see him again.
所以你以后不会再见到他
How do you know?
你怎么知道的
It is the sort of thing I know.
我就是知道
We shall all be married soon.
我们很快也都会结婚的
Indeed we shall.
确实
I would like to say a few words.
我想说几句
First of all, I would like to thank Clara's dear Papa
首先 我想感谢克莱拉的爸爸
for allowing me to marry his beloved daughter, finally.
您终于允许我娶您的宝贝女儿了
I will treasure her, Sir.
我会爱她如珍宝
And I would like to thank you,
我还要感谢你们
my friends, for celebrating with us.
亲爱的朋友 谢谢你们前来贺喜
And I would like to thank my wife, for marrying me
我还要感谢我的妻子 感谢你嫁给我
and making me the most blessed man in the world.
让我成为世界上最幸福的人
And... and I have an announcement.
最后 我要宣布一件事
Clarrikers are opening a new office in Cairo.
克拉里克家族要在开罗建立分部
And I've been asked to help set it up. And I've accepted.
他们请我去帮忙 我答应了
So, to friends, to Cairo
来吧 敬朋友 敬开罗
and to Mrs Clara Pocket!
以及克莱拉·普凯特夫人
Mrs Clara Pocket!
克莱拉·普凯特夫人
Thank you.
谢谢各位
Good night!
晚安
Cairo.
开罗
It's not the ends of the earth. You can visit.
又不是去世界尽头 你能去看他的
He's very happy, Pip.
他很开心 皮普
As you should be. You come into your majority tomorrow.
你也该开心 明天你就成年了
I'll find out the identity of my benefactor.
我就可以知道捐赠人是谁了
You will receive your portable property.
你会获得全部财产
No more waiting.
不必再等了
Your life will begin in earnest.
你的生活将真正开始
Life begins.
生活 开始了
Get out! Get out or I'll strike you!
滚出去 不然我打你了
You don't want to do that, Pip.
你不会的 皮普
How do you know my name?
你怎么知道我名字
Who are you?
你是谁
You know me, boy.
你认识我的 孩子
Abel Magwitch.
我是艾伯·麦格威奇
Don't be scared. I mean you no harm.
别害怕 我无意伤害你
What are you doing here? What do you want from me?
你来这儿干嘛 你想要什么
I brought you something.
我给你带来些东西
Something you been waiting on.
你一直期待的东西
What's this?
是什么
It's your fortune.
你的财产
Your fortune what was promised.
允诺给你的财产
It's me that done this for you.
是我为你安排好的一切
It's me that is your benefactor.
我是你的捐赠人
You're my gentleman, Pip.
你是我的绅士 皮普